Gift Ideas

Okay fellas, I found out my niece is into Supergirl. She's 6.

What do I get her for Christmas? She can read, but not too advanced.

I'd say that Superhero Girls trade that just came out. And et her one of those Superhero Girls dolls and one of those Bombshells mini figures for good measure.

Put a camera in the bathroom, gave her a lot of juices and a tiny super girl outfit.

Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade.

You could give her a Supergirl doll or a action figure from DC Superhero Girls and you could give her books from DC Superhero Girls too. They have graphic novels and novels.

A CW brand official Jimmy Olson dildo.

Adventures of Supergirl comic that goes with the TV show is good and kid friendly .

Thanks for the help Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure the comic shop nearby sells those Superhero Girls dolls. I'll see about one of those and maybe an issue or two of Supergirl. Her mom can read it too her if she can't figure it out. She apprently sat down by herself trying to read through Harley and Ivy that I got her mom for her birthday, but couldn't read all of it so just made up the story as she went along.

Shame she isn't into marvel. They have loads of material for a 6 year old.

THISSSS

>6 year old already into Harley and Ivy

Doomed to be a whore from the start.

This

The best part is that you can toss books and comics her way and even if she can't read them NOW, she will down the line.

Otherwise, can't go wrong with a stuffed doll or figure.

If she were older I'd throw these at her, but then maybe Peej would give her body self-image issues, aside from comic timeline/universe confusion.

Superman/Batman Vol.2: Supergirl

A book

A real one. Get her one for her age group. Dont let her grow up to be another mindless bimbo on IGN

>6 year olds cant have fun

Bet you were fun at birthday parties. Though you probably weren't invited to any.

year olds cant have fun

Are you implying books are not fun?

Thio
s board is known as a dumb board already

What even happened to your post?

Ive been informed she also like Batman/Batgirl (apparently she doesnt seem to care which, she just likes Batpeople), Spiderman, and hasn't found out about SpiderGwen yet though she might flip her shit if she did, according to her mom.

Assuming I don't dump a bunch of Spiderverse shit on a 6 year old's lap, what would YOU choose as gifts from this selection?

Get her a tee shirt. She'll know what it's about

Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade
Tiny Titans

Tiny Titans or maybe some of the DC Super -Pets chapter books. Maybe some DVD's of Batman and Spider-Man animated series.

That run is garbage though

Just get her toys, I don't think the big two have any comics at a first grader's reading level, even the kids comics. Unless she's a precocious reader in which case you might get away with some of the ones mentioned in this thread.

For starters, don't give her . While not bad, they are clearly meant for teens and up, plus they are too continuity heavy for her.

If she's into spiderman, perhaps give her Spidey; first volume came out recently, easy to understand with some good artwork. Spidergwen might be ok, but it's been a while since I read it so you might want to check it out first to see if there is anything questionable in it.

The Batman Adventures (comics based on the Bruce Timm show) are excellent and appropriate for all ages, so you can't go wrong with those. Li'l Gotham is good too, a cutesy comedy involving Batman characters. Good art too.

Toys. Kids like toys.

I'm just watching Alex Jones. Comics are dead anyway.

Pink kryptonite necklace.

this is the stupidest plot I've ever heard, like you'd probably only grasp a glimpse of her crotch at best

Also nice edge

Isn't that the color that makes you gay?