Miller Bat Epic Pt. 2

Previous thread is here.
Going to do as the title says and post all of the Frank Miller stories that contribute to his DKR saga. Starting with Year One and then continuing with All Star Batman and Robin. HOpe yall enjoy.

>I'm starting this on a school computer so I'm kindly requesting a bump or two until I get home so I can resume posting.

Bump

Thanks man.

No problem

>Sweet Chunks
Don't ever change Miller.

this

Following up the Motorcycle page with the Batmobile page was a good idea.

This Batmobile drives, flies, and swims. James Bond eat your heart out.

There is no way in hell Dick's face managed to make it onto a milk carton that fast. Supes already had that milk in his refrigerator. So unless he literally got it today and didn't notice the picture, or Clark's refrigerator can travel through time.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I strongly subscribe to the belief that the Superman seen in All-Star Batman and Robin is the same Superman seen All Star Superman. They just take place at both extreme points in his career.

Any chance you'd want to storytime Miller's Daredevil run at some point. Totally into the Batman stuff though, keep up the good work.

Bump, thanks for storytime.

I think that's something I can do. Once I finish Miller I was planning on doing Snyder. Afterward I can definitely storytime some Daredevil. I could do Miller, Bendis, and Waid's runs.

I'm trying to imagine what this particular iteration of Batman sounds like. For some reason I'm hearing Bruce Greenwood, Ben Mackenzie, and Roger Craig Smith. Like Bale's attempt at masking his voice but more "harsh". Who do you guys hear?

Goddamn does Jim Lee know how to draw a Batcave.

I know Bruce is being needlessly difficult here, but Dick ain't making it easy. Any other person would have answered with a hell yeah.

>Unsexy even when trying to be sexy.
Why are comic books girls so unsexy nowadays?
What happened are they agraid of Tumblr?!

I like that Supes is running on water rather than flying for two reasons.
1. The fact he's running and not flying implies that he's either faster on his feet than in the air or he still hasn't learned how to fly yet because he is still early in his career.
2. Secondly, this picture is absolutely hilarious.

Alfred is always one of the b

Meant to say Alfred is total bro.

I dont say this lightly, but Miller writes Wondy as a straight up cunt that is in desperate need of a good dicking to set her straight.

Plas is too good for this team.

Yep, all she needs is a good dicking.

If I was in Bruce's position, I'd probably be cackling like a madman too.

Tony Daniel recreated this page in the first issue of his Detective Comics run. Fun fact.

JEsus I really do love completely batshit crazy this guy is

Batman laughing to himself as he literally leaps into a crowd of muggers is probably a lot more terrifying than it seems on this page.

Brutal Bruce. Straight up brutal.

Alfred looking fit as fuck.

So is this a what if everyone was a slightly unhinged sociopath because it's fucking great

I see it more as a logical progression of Batman's personality from Year One to now. For the past couple years he has been day in and day out fighting crime and scaring the shit out of criminals. He knows he's becoming a legend, and now he's starting to revel in it which makes him look like a psychopath.

Why is Dick such a qt

You can't help but feel for Jimmy right now.

Jimmy has the willpower of a Buddhist monk.

christ what marriage problems does jim have now
?

>EAT GLASS LAWMAN!
Another award winning line of dialog.

Because his heart, soul, and spirit haven't been crushed by Batman.

The problems he carried with him from Year One. He still hasn't completely cut things off with Sarah and his wife has mentally checked out because she doesn't see the point anymore.