The greatest comedy character ever created

The greatest comedy character ever created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU
youtube.com/watch?v=_jMELxOEv6Y
youtu.be/m4T_4uLQ7e0
youtube.com/watch?v=GSf4NRE3OcI
youtu.be/7ajZBYCfq1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First season is literal perfection.

The books are perfection, especially I Partridge. Scissored Isle was fantastic as well.

Cannot wait for the anniversary special and finding out what next year's series' format is.

BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES!?

Dare's moar ta Oirland den dis.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU

GLANG
GLANGALANGALANG

The bit with him meeting U2 and talking about how he really gets Bloody Sunday because he's bummed the weekend is almost over never fails to make me laugh.

Deathmatch against Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinatti when?

mooooooooo

You're confusing two episodes together. He tells that to the two Irish TV execs.

I think in the second season is when he meets "Bono".

The drummer is fine.

He's truly top tier

A-HA!

s1
s2
alphapapa
midmorning matters
knowing me knowing you

that cunt simon peg ruins season 1 for me.

the books are hidden gems
youtube.com/watch?v=_jMELxOEv6Y

The audiobook for I Partridge is truly the pinnacle of his work, I highly recommend it

Non-Britbong here. I've seen alphapapa and loved it. Would I get the humour in his shows, or would there be anything that goes over my head?

>what next year's series' format is.

Im sure i read a rumour that he might be getting a chat show back in the wake of Brexit?? That sounds like a nice idea, but im not sure if theyd be able to get funny guests and pull it off as well as they did in Knowing Me, Knowing You.Patrick Marber was great in that.

D
A
N

I think some of the cultural references to 80's-90's british tv people might go over your head. Theres quite a lot of that as he's a failed entertainer.

Some British celebrity names and therefore the jokes about them maybe.

>"DON'T BE BLUE, PETER"

>getting to watch I'm Alan Partridge for the first time.

I would give so much for that feeling.

youtu.be/m4T_4uLQ7e0

COCK PISS PARTRIDGE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Just signing some photographs, in case I run into some fans or a bent copper.

OOOOOOH IT'S A GOOD PAPER

YES. IT'S AN EXTENDER.

BANGKOK CHICKBOYS

You're always going on about Benjamin Netanyahu. Let it go, Lynn. You're never gonna meet him.

Ladyboys

Take a pinch of white man, wrap him up in black skin”, what’s the next bit?

it flushed on the first yank

I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro. I'm not driving a Mini Metro.

he's up there yea, genius work
sort of a fore-runner to curb and a lot of other shows
Only just saw the Trip to Spain series and those guys are terrific together, still and always probably. Comfiest series.

Lynn, some of these people have come from Stoke.

And move and fire, and move and fire, and move and fire.

Calm down Lynn, you're suffering from minor women's whiplash

Idea for a programme: ‘Lady Shapes with Alan Partridge’. I look at the changing shape of ladies through the ages. From fat chubby ladies of the renaissance to hard-faced Cromwelling sour pusses. Right up to 20th century well-toned women like Sharon Davies and, Jet from Gladiators.
Jet from Gladiators to host a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome. Properly policed, it must not, REPEAT NOT turn into an all-night rave.

This is my friend, John. John, don’t be shy. Come out. Show him your tool belt.

I only discovered Alan Partridge through Sup Forums since I'm a filthy yank and I'm so glad I did. catching up on it all has been hilarious
> If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there's a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plough the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother

Quick tip, Lynn. You know the breakfast buffet? Eat as much as you like, but from an eight-inch plate? See that? Twelve inches. Keep it in my room! See you later.

I highly, highly recommend the radio stuff he did before the character moved to TV. Pretty sure it's all on YouTube.

BANG
I'm James Bond

Some of the boxes are a bit faded. I was made promises about storage that were not kept.

>you make pigs smoke

>Bangs his head and in. Textbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSf4NRE3OcI

THEY DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE SO BIG

CHESTER?

youtu.be/7ajZBYCfq1M
Is this the best interview ever?