What do you say we keep the Jentrain going

What do you say we keep the Jentrain going.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11690672
strawpoll.me/11690930
strawpoll.me/11691343
a.pomf.cat/yxrxkc.gif
thunderfoxjt.deviantart.com/art/XJ9-Jenny-color-5997232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess all the steam ran out.

>You are user!
>and you are a very lucky man!
>All you efforts have finally payed off, and you have a copy of XJ-9's data!
>Waiting for the super heroine to get knocked out in one of her famously destructive brawls had been worth the wait, and all you had to do then was wire in a data copying device.
>Now said device had a perfect copy of Jenny's personality and programs.
>But what're you gonna do with it?
strawpoll.me/11690672

Or perhaps the wrong type of lure was used.

Always, dreaming about your girl, eh, Sheldon.

>I missed the MLAATR thread

Every fucking time

Also doesn't help that there's no mention of Jenny at all for someone to find with a catalog search.

>You smile as you hook the machine to your computer, a hodgepodge of tech you managed to scavenge from defeated alien robots while Skyway Patrol was tangled in their usual fifty layers of red tape and begin your work.
>Keywords and phrases are added to her programming in the event that she tries to overpower or attack you.
>Mot to mention the fact that you can make her fall madly in love with you at a word and how horny that makes you.
>As the last couple of falesafes are implimented you make sure to create a secondary backup and unhook the device from your rig and move to the sheet covered form sitting in the corner of your lab.
>Pulling the sheet away you reveal to yourself the Sexbot your altered Jenny will be inhabiting.
>It looks almost exactly the same as her original form with a couple of modifications.
>Most obvious are the budding breasts made of an expandable material you discovered some years ago, giving her actual breasts that you could grow or shrink yo any size.
>Of course, hidden beneath her metal skirt was her main attraction, a self lubricating vagina.
>You smile as you sneak you hand up the metalik skirt and rub the lips of the opening, you'd been waiting to use this!
>Hooking the device up to your sex bot you smile as you activate it, transferring the edited Jenny into her new body.
>The limp Sexbot jerked suddenly, making a gasping sound as if someone had poured ice cold water down it's back
>"Wha-? Where am I!?" She asks sounding panicked
>How're you going to answer that?
strawpoll.me/11690930

Do a drawfag for Sheldon and Jenny.

Bringing this idea back from the end of the previous thread

>What about something where black Jenny fakes some body malfunction on the beach to get someone to give her a massage and "loosen up the tension on her locked up servos". Then she struggles to pretend like her body's paralyzed when it's actually feeling really good.

Robump

>"Greetings XJ-9!" you greet with honest enthusiasm "You've been asleep for a long time!" You lied through your teeth
>This news served only to put her on edge "Asleep!? What happened?" she demanded
>"You see, something attacked the earth and seemed to have destroyed or permanently shut down all technology, we've been trying to wake you up for ye-" But before you can finish she snarls at you.
>"Do you think I'm stupid?" She growls "Anyone could tell that you're lying!"
>She stands on shaky legs and winds up to punch you.
>"you sigh before uttering a single word "Sit"
>and just like that she's back to sitting on the ground, a confused expression on her face.
>"What did you do to me?!" she begged to know
strawpoll.me/11691343

I would, maybe for rule 63 Sheldon and rule 63 Brad.

Then let's add some fuel to the engine.

I want to suck on her buck

And last but certainly not least.

bumping

I'd be happy to see more Black Jenny/Sheldon interaction, especially if it ends with reassurance that Sheldon loves her more for her mind than his android fetish.

artist?

Drawing Jenny sideways is a real pain

How come your English is this shit, after all the threads you spam, Dressguy?

There should be more art of Brit's envy/love for Tiff's butt.
Didn't realize that last one was a diaper pic

could be a fun little story, although at least going off that pic, what would lead Black Jenny to be attracted to Sheldon when she wasn't before?

admittedly the easiest solution would be to have her find out he has a ludicrously huge dick or something

lastly which one of Pennicandies' two Black Jenny designs do you like best, Goth or Soul Sister, and also what other Ethnic and/or Cultural variations of Jenny would you like to see?

and the other version of that variety of Black Jenny

Kwanzaa jenny

The things I'd do to those two cunts.

>Goth or Soul Sister
Goth. Soul Sister seems too on-the-nose, but I would prefer her hair on the goth version.
>what other Ethnic and/or Cultural variations of Jenny would you like to see?
Latina Jenny? Something with emphasized hips.

Wait, I don't get it. Did she know that it was just a pair of glasses?

I always thought black Jenny got boosted confidence from her figure, which pushed her to act more sensual (though it's a bit of a bluff; she teases, but doesn't really know how to deliver). She's still the unhip Jenny from the show in the center.

Love that pastebin based on the heartnipples under the bleachers. It's my model for Black Jenny ideas.

>Goth. Soul Sister seems too on-the-nose
admittedly by herself that kinda does feel like the case, which is why she works best when part of a duo, or even a group of variant Jenny's

had a silly story idea explaining why there would be a bunch of different Jenny's around, basically an experimental Cluster weapon, instead of erasing Jenny from existence like it's designed to do, creates a bunch of clones of Jenny(I'd say at least 5, maybe as many as 15 to 20 depending on how many unique concepts can be thought up), in the aftermath of this adventure as the clones are still around(they're permanent) in order to make identifying each one easier, all but one Jenny(one of which is randomly chosen to be the "original Jenny") get modified in both physical appearance and personality, having them be based on Ethnicity and Culture wasn't Nora's idea(I like to think it's Tuck who came up with it, as it's the kind of idea a kid would think up) but she admits it does work rather well in telling them apart

>I always thought black Jenny got boosted confidence from her figure, which pushed her to act more sensual (though it's a bit of a bluff; she teases, but doesn't really know how to deliver). She's still the unhip Jenny from the show in the center.
doesn't really change the fact that she didn't find Sheldon particularly attractive in canon, so something like what I suggested would be a good possible reason for a sexually awakened Jenny to reconsider Sheldon as boyfriend material

Next stop xj8 /ss/

Neat, a little crude, but still neat

a.pomf.cat/yxrxkc.gif

>2 people
>wanting 2 different things
>1 is a drawfag

Dude, don't be paranoic.

love

Being honest here, this is horrible.

Pay more attention to anatomy references.

White Jenny is good so down with the blackfags jennys.
Fap with her.

Found the source
>thunderfoxjt.deviantart.com/art/XJ9-Jenny-color-5997232

Oc is a straight up self-insert
>I even added an XJ9 version of myself, XJT.

dat gallery tho

Black Jenny is becoming cancer.

Why thank you afterall I was trying to make a match with Jenny and this robot boy in another drawing but you always refuse, so can you give it chance for once.

>

Cancer has never looked better

Thanks pal.

Shit.

When did these threads became Deviatart-tier cringe, without any self awareness?

Still miles better than making a white humanized Jenny into a coal burner.

Lusting after QWEENZ makes KANGS all kinds of butthurt, even though they have no intent to stay at their side in the first place.

Oh, thank you so much.

It's a slow thread you fag

chill your nips

Isn't execuse.

Is it really any better than posting the same pictures of Jenny nonstop?

Yes it is you double nig.

Mlbump

Wish that one had the nude variant like the blue version

I think the gag is his real erection is larger.

That's what you get for constant threads of nothing but posting Jenny. People got tired of vanilla.

>had a silly story idea explaining why there would be a bunch of different Jenny's around, basically an experimental Cluster weapon
how bout we just start with this bit...

Dont stop pls

Shit and patethic. Was it done by a horny 12 years old?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY AGE AND STATE OF AROUSAL???
has anyone done an XJ9 version of the OMG dog girl? maybe someone could get on that, plz? thnx.

Got no problems there chief

Well we're certainly off to a promising start.

Because this is, and always was, a Dressguy thread.

>picking me AND the guy that I was talking too

Are you retarded?

Dude , everyone knows dressguy can't speak proper English

stop being stupid.

wow

HOLY SHIT THAT BUCKTOOTHED ONE IS AMAZING I WANT TO SEE HER BECOME FAMOUS

>I WANT TO SEE HER BECOME FAMOUS
how old are you?

About 24

You?

Just try to improve your detective skills a bit, I recommend L.A. Noire.

Quit while you're ahead, Dressguy 2.0

you're bad at this

you're really bad at this man

I dunno.
he's very mad and he's shitposting on Sup Forums.
I'd say it's more mediocre than anything.
like, saltines with nothing type average.
the last thing Sup Forums needs is any more wannabe thread police.

You really nailed it with the factory construction of the XJ models

>20 years from now
>personal robots finally a thing
>buy one and order a custom chassis online
>have jenny walking around my home
And then we install the fleshlight mod

Goth chocolate is infinitely superior to soul sister. I'd just like to see Penni's Black jenny with a donkey like the others

*donk
Sorry auto correct is a bitch

>That one jenny with the tooth gap

Would you an pure robot?

No, she has to be black.

Yes

>all these discussions over whether Jenny should be white or black
What happened to when it was about whether human Jenny was better than robot jenny?

>TFW you will never go hear humming near a river, inspect it, and find a Southern Bell Jenny present there, dipping her thick mocha legs into the water as she sighs fondly at the feeling of the water against her synthflesh while her rubyred bow-clad pigtails wiggle in ecstacy
>Her whistling a tune between those adorable buckteeth , while she goes about scrubbing her skimpy clothing , even going so far as to slip into the full buff when she finally has to clean her own attire
>Being found out by her as she peers through the reeds, smirking and sticking out her tongue as she snickers "Come here often?"

we talking human human or robot wearing human skin? Cuz most of the black Jennys are basically the latter. a squishy exo-suit with a paint job.

unf

>huuuuur lets pick this white and blue robot and pait her brown!

>Now lets make her act like a stereotypical black whore because reasons!

care to contribute to the thread and steer it in a different direction rather than post a funny meme reaction?

Please? Do this one favor?

Pennicandies you wonderfully insane man

also I imagine once the original Jenny finds out about this, after giving those two a good walloping she gives them two ultimatums that they have to follow if they don't want her to tear them in half from the crotch upward;

1. shut down and dismantle the production line once the last in-progress Jenny is finished, and allow Jenny to take all her new "sisters" home with her

2. give her a similar upgrade to her body before she leaves(she's been begging Nora for month's now to get a TnA upgrade to more easily get boys, and this is a prime opportunity to get one)

and thus Tremorton's gynoid population skyrocketed in the best way

Just like one of my Japanese animes

Why bother when we all know who the best Wakeman is?

bump

Which one would you want to stick your dick in the most?

probably XJ-8

XJ-5 would be the best at oral sex.