What do you think about this Russian duck cartoon? It was made for asian markets and funded by asian companies...

What do you think about this Russian duck cartoon? It was made for asian markets and funded by asian companies, hence the style of it, but it was made by Studio Rome in the heart of Moscow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU7bjFCRAmU
youtube.com/watch?v=I-6dVJqrMgA
youtube.com/watch?v=yuAd6cpxEJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally Go Go Tomago in duck form

Her voice in the English dub is surprisingly good. Voiced by Andrea Becker, who I never heard of. Mainly does commercial voice-over work and narrated some stuff for a Storage Wars show, but she apparently has worked in a number of cartoons.

>I want another flavour of the month

He never learned to fly, but she teaches him. Kind of trite.

Movie's villain is a witch who is trying to do some ritual to keep her youth. At least she can't understand the ducks and only hears quacking when they talk. Quacking is inherently a funny sound, so it's kind of amusing.

are there any rape scenes with a 12-inch duck penis

just curious haha

>Elizabeth is a witch now

A butt witch?

Booker! Catch my butt!

>Stealing ducks from the preserve is punishable by death by firing squad. Lifelong death without parole!

Checks out. This is certainly a Russian kids movie.

>that duck

Here's a clip from the English dub. I really like the duck girl's voice. Just feel like her voice actor has a good sense for delivery.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU7bjFCRAmU

youtube.com/watch?v=I-6dVJqrMgA

This will always be the best duck cartoon though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAd6cpxEJc

Bump.

I did find it funny how, even after the witch turns old, the officer who is pining for her all movie long still finds her super hot and wants to date her anyway.

Hell yeah, I love that movie. I uploaded the soundtrack to youtube but it was taken down. Really good stuff.

Why do the henchmen look so blatantly Asian but the witch looks like she's European?

Bump.

No luck for this duck, then.

Why was this even made?

>those goggles
>we want the Jak & Daxter audience

Last bump. Movie is on kisscartoon if anybody is really curious enough to watch the damn thing.