What does Sup Forums think of Telltale's Joker?

What does Sup Forums think of Telltale's Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvlSQ9UkSqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks shit

The design is awful. Maybe the acting and characterization is decent, I don't know.

looks like a smamry twenty year old from 1999

>YO DUDES WANNA MTV'S DOWNTOWN AND PLAY SOME WOD?

Acting is meh, characterization I'd say it's good, not great but good

youtube.com/watch?v=lvlSQ9UkSqU

It's not fair to compare the visual look because he's not in costume and he doesn't have his lipstick.

What's with those loading times?

TellTale has one of the most inexplicable takes I've ever seen on the Batman universe. Almost everything looks muted down or lesser than what it is, with nothing substantial to replace it with. Look at this Joker: I guess they wanted a younger Joker like everyone else, but if you took away his green hair and cut his forced laughter in half, there's a good chance you would thought he was just another inmate.

With the Arkham Asylum games, some people looked very different and grittier than their originals, but it at least fit the aesthetic of the games.

I can't even get mad at the stuff they've done with Bruce's parents or Vicki. I kind of like that they took those risks, but there's also a chance all of that could get walked back.

Dude, grounded realism LMAO

Telltale

Un patchable

I want to fuck Telltale Penguin

Isn't that the first game on a new engine for them? Do normies not have a problem with all these technical difficulties?

I got a real jack Nicholson vibe from him.

Is it just me or do Telltale games have a thing where the sound doesn't catch up with the animations at times?

Yeah, it was more notable during Episode 4, like in the investigation of the Vale's part the kid and the Lieutenant/Officer/Commissioner/Whatever didn't even had voice-acting but the lines were there, unless it was a problem of the guy who was playing it

>playing a telltale product

>>playing a telltale product
impossible

>being allowed to see the joker out of costume

>1999 was 17 years ago

Fuck

What'd they do with Bruce's parents and Vicki? I haven't played this game.

Bruce's dad was a black man, Vicki is a transgender asian.

The Waynes were corrupt criminals who were in cahoots with Falconer all along. Vicky is the leader of an organization that aims to tear down the Wayne family and save Gotham by drugging innocent people with mind-altering hallucinogens and committing assassination.

Thomas was in cahoots with the Gotham Mob and send everyone he didn't like to Arkham, even faking sickness and shit, Vicki Vale doesn't actually exist and actually is the adoptive name of Valeria Arkham

>Falconer
Falcone. Fuck this phone.

Sounds familiar.

And bruce's mon was a male trasngenders muslins with vitiligo killed by Joe Chill as a Trump supporter?

Someone post the black batman "damian wayne" version

thats one softcore joker... I mean, even original DCAU joker wasnt someone I would be around like it was no biggie and turn my back on him.

Christ, this is absolutely terrible in every respect.

Just no.

It's telltale. It's shit.

When are they going to make a game about mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent?

Is that David Tennant

Why not just put the whole world in a bottle?

TellTale Batman has been a gargantuan disappointment all around. I can't believe I was hyped for this shit.

They should've adapted Gotham Central instead.

When he starts carrying DC on his shoulders like Batman has been doing since forever.

Did you guys choose to fight Two-Face or Penguin? Do you regret it?

Why? Telltale has yet to release a game that has not been a massive disappointment. Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, all garbage

Joker is Pauly Shore? But he is funny sometimes

TWAU and TFTB were great. Also SBCG4AP and S&M.

I realize you're referring to post-TWD TTG but still.

>Walking Dead

Keep telling it to yourself Sup Forumsaper

Oh hey it's another playable movie made by telltale that is full of QTEs and no puzzles but still is considered a point and click game

With or without the mask?

I like it. He's still the Joker, but he's a new take on it. He's friendly at first, which is interesting, and he see him first inside the asylum, as a fellow inmate.

>Joker was a bigger ally and a better friend than Vicki or Harvey ever were

Well, he is Batman's only friend when the justice league isn't around

>no puzzles
Criminal to do this when you're in a universe that has Riddler living in it.

I keep starting up this shit on my PC and it keeps saying episode 4 coming soon. What the fuck is this bullshit?

this
Gotham Central would be a great TT game.

This is kind of Joker I could see Batman raping

Reminds me of Dennis

>thinking something as simple as that should be forced forever, when we see batman, harley, and tons of others out of costume and it massively enhances the characters.

Depends on the mood, I guess I'll go with au naturel

He's in arkham, and he's specifically playing nice so they'll let him out. They obviously foreshadow this with the whole "your evaluation is in a few weeks" thing, if the series goes on long enough it'll obviously have Joker get out of Arkham and stop playing nice. If anything, he might be WORSE because he'll say "I had to bottle this shit up for so long!".

He's still the Joker, the ability to do shit like say "Hey Zsaz what happens if you get a tally before you kill someone" before slashing him is 100% a joker move, even better than "I can make this pencil disappear" which is just a cruel joke.

The Dent fight was more hype. Plus the gadgets are a bigger dramatic loss than some mansion.

Anyone else think Blockbuster's gonna cause a breakout?

dating sim starring batman > telltale game.

Look into your heart, you know it's true.

Is this out? Why hasnt the download even begun for me yet

Better than Schnyders joker by far.

no superman route, no buy

And support is telling me the game isn't out yet for PC. How are you fuckers playing this shit?

Is the true identity of this Joker the scout from Team Fortress?

>batman getting his shit kicked in by two random thugs
even without the gadgets and the siut, thats is 100% bullshit, he is supposed to be this super martial arts expert

Talking about this. Someone remenber that team fortress clone game where the teams were the joker gang against batman imitators?

Yeah, Gotham City Impostors.
It was pretty fun.

It is still worth a try?

Looks like Jim Carrey in bad cosplay

> it still isn't out for me on Steam

REEEEEEE FUCKING WHEN YOU HACKS?

He looks like they modeled him after that panel where Joker's staring at the baby gorilla like he lost a son

Last I checked on PC people still play.

On a side note shame the servers for Arkham Origins multiplayer go offline by the end of the year. Sure no one played for the multiplayer but it was still fairly solid.

I'm pretty sure he was drugged or something

I think the servers are shut down.

Reminds me of this dramafag.

/cgl/ can tell you more.

That's actually a pretty good cosplay

After Minecraft and TWD season 2, you have only yourself to blame.

I'm not sold on this Joker yet. I've liked what they have done with the other Batman villains though.

I like how Harvey Dent is kind of a bro. Felt bad for cucking him, but goddamn Selena is just so goddamn hot.

thats all that dude does.
hes been the joker for like 6 years now.

I think people actually pay him to be the joker. I've definitely seen photo prints of him and some girl as harley recreating "iconic" pin-ups of the two.

Some of us don't really pay that close of attention to video game news and the reception of every single game.

>Joker

Why?

Some of us blindly buy games without checking if the previous ones were any good.

He looks like the scout with makeup.

i dont like him

Episode 4 was by far the worst episode in the series so far, everything felt rushed and incomplete.

Joker's VA was not very good, and his characterization was shoddy. I get that it is supposed to be a 'prequel' type deal, but I really didn't care much for it. He came off like an edgy teenager rather than a maniac.

Also I get that Batgod is stale as fuck, but I have to say that i'd rather have Batgod than this Bruce. Most of the time i'm struggling with believing that this is Bruce Wayne. I agree that Batgod would make the story predictable and wanky as shit, but maybe just make him Battank instead of Batteen.

I played Walking Dead and liked it, so was I really supposed to go through and check the review scores for each and every game the company made after that?

Either way, I saw that the score was mixed on it anyway but still gave it a shot. Thankfully I just played the free first episode so I didn't dump money into it.

Sure why not, pop on metacritic or just pay a tiny bit of attention.

THE ACE OF SPADES

Is the Joker without his make-up or something?

ALso, well, th acting approach isn't off, but the voice itself of the actor is the problem. He sounds to deep and gruff. If he could make her voice more round instead of angular and forced out.

Even I know critic reviews are bullshit.

I always check user reviews on Steam when I'm buying something. I just didn't know TT had gone to shit since TWD, which is unfortunate.

Two-Face. It was a much more emotional fight than just wailing on pansy ass Cobblepot.

Batman sending a bat swarm after Harvey to save Alfred

Never gets old, senpai.

>and he doesn't have his lipstick.

I thought that was just his lips.

I went to the Manor because of Alfred

> the Joker
> a costume
not sure if trolling

yea it went to shit when they did a minecraft story game.

>THERE'S TOO MANY WHITE TILES, NOT ENOUGH BLACK TILES
Who locked up Bendis?

what time is this piece shit gonna be release ?

Holy shit, that's fucking horrible!
I hadn't seen anything from their Batman game until this image.
Is this real?

IF YOU LIKE TO GAMBLE
I TELL YOU I'M YOUR MAN