Transformers Storytime

With Revolution over, let's get back to our Hasbro Mandated event.

ROM #5 Storytime: Download(s):

This comic is inaccurate, in reality Sentinel won.

Man I love Transformers but I hate it when they human like facial expressions of emotions.
I cannot get over it and because of that, I cannot read their comics.

Thanks for the storytime, I'm enjoying this,Starscream ''leading' and with Bee commentary, not to mention that Megatron line, the Titan throw-down, finally Breakdown on page... it's good, I'll buy once it's collected.

>With Revolution over
Not quite, man.
Also frankly I feel like the other Hasbro Universe comics should share storytimes even after Revolution ends. They won't survive alone.

Eh, I'm well aware of the fact that Revolution isn't over (more than most in fact).

Good idea on sharing a storytime for them though, it does look they're going to struggle separately.

Although, a shared storytime does mean that I'm going to need a new name for the threads.

And that's the issue!

FEBRUARY 2017 IDW-HASBRO COMIC UNIVERSE SOLICITATIONS

Note: The covers are not yet uploaded to PREVIEWSworld at the time of this posting. If these are available somewhere else, feel free to give a (You).

REVOLUTIONARIES #3

DEC160465

(W) John Barber (A) Ron Joseph (CA) Tradd Moore
Subscription Variant by Tone Rodriguez
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Marcelo Ferreira
BLAST FROM THE PAST! In the deadly catacombs beneath an ancient pyramid, Joe Colton-the original G.I. Joe-found something far worse than any curse or boobytrap. He found the Decepticon Soundwave... scouring Earth for Cybertron's salvation. Their meeting remained classified-until the Revolutionaries crashed headlong into the modern-day results!
In Shops: Feb 08, 2017

SRP: $3.99

REVOLUTION THE ART OF REVOLUTION

DEC160468

(W) John Barber (A) Tradd Moore, Various (A/CA) Fico Ossio
Celebrating the art of REVOLUTION! This collection of covers and splash pages shines an intense spotlight on some of the amazing art produced for the biggest event of 2016. Featuring art from the likes of Tradd Moore, Johne Byrne, Brandon Peterson, Fico Ossio, Art Baltazar, and more this gorgeous, prestige format book is guaranteed to be a feast for the eyes!

SRP: $7.99

MASK MOBILE ARMORED STRIKE KOMMAND ANNUAL #1

DEC160469

(W) David Rodriguez (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
Subscription Variant by Juan Carlos Ruiz
The M.A.S.K and G.I. Joe teams are put to the ultimate test as they join forces in a desperate, world-spanning, quest to keep V.E.N.O.M from harnessing the power of a stolen meteorite before its strange power can be used to dominate the world!
• The Annual Offensive is here!
• Re-imagining the original television pilot, "The Deathstone", for the new comic book age!
• The origin of Cliff Dagger revealed!
In Shops: Feb 22, 2017

MASK MOBILE ARMORED STRIKE KOMMAND #4

DEC160471

(W) Brandon Easton (A) Tony Vargas (CA) Tommy Lee Edwards
Subscription Variant A by Joe Suitor
Subscription Variant B by Andrew Griffith
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Artyom Trakhanov
Mayhem and V.E.N.O.M. have Matt Trakker and the M.A.S.K. team trapped with no hope of escape unless Gloria Baker can use an ace up her sleeve to save the day. But Mayhem is primed to unleash his final assault and implement his plan to distribute his secret weapons across the planet as the final battle between M.A.S.K and V.E.N.O.M is set.

REVOLUTION DLX HC DIRECT MARKET EXC

DEC160475

(W) John Barber, Brandon Easton, Cullen Bunn, Chris Ryall, Aubrey Sitterson, James Roberts (A) Fico Ossio, Tony Vargas, Chris Panda, Ron Joseph, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paolo Villanelli (CA) James Biggie
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! Celebrating more than a decade of stories by IDW and HASBRO, this unprecedented event draws everything together-and leaves nothing standing. The REVOLUTION is here-TAKE A STAND! Collects Revolution issues #0-5, plus all eight one-shots, and an expanded cover gallery.

SRP: $49.99

REVOLUTION HEROES TP

DEC160476

(W) Brandon Easton, Cullen Bunn, Chris Ryall, Aubrey Sitterson, John Barber (A) Tony Vargas, Chris Panda, Ron Joseph, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paolo Villanelli (CA) Brandon Peterson
The Revolution spreads across the world of M.A.S.K., Micronauts, Rom, G.I. JOE, and Action Man! The origin of M.A.S.K.! The Micronauts make a HUGE discovery that will transform everything! The Dire Wraiths stalk a lone stranger! G.I. JOE is back, led by Scarlett and joining the fray! And, the U.K.'s top field agent tracks down the mystery of ORE-13! Collects the M.A.S.K., Micronauts, Rom, G.I. JOE, and Action Man Revolution One-Shots.
In Shops: Feb 15, 2017

SRP: $19.99

ohshit.jpg
I like that Starscream's actually managing to be a competent leader, here.

Bit weird to have literally no involvement of Titan Masters or even characters getting toys, though.

MASK-Spinister is kind of hot.

FEBRUARY 2017 IDW-HASBRO COMIC UNIVERSE SOLICITATIONS

REVOLUTIONARIES #3

DEC160465

(W) John Barber (A) Ron Joseph (CA) Tradd Moore
Subscription Variant by Tone Rodriguez (pic related)
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Marcelo Ferreira
BLAST FROM THE PAST! In the deadly catacombs beneath an ancient pyramid, Joe Colton-the original G.I. Joe-found something far worse than any curse or boobytrap. He found the Decepticon Soundwave... scouring Earth for Cybertron's salvation. Their meeting remained classified-until the Revolutionaries crashed headlong into the modern-day results!

REVOLUTION THE ART OF REVOLUTION

DEC160468

(W) John Barber (A) Tradd Moore, Various (A/CA) Fico Ossio
Celebrating the art of REVOLUTION! This collection of covers and splash pages shines an intense spotlight on some of the amazing art produced for the biggest event of 2016. Featuring art from the likes of Tradd Moore, Johne Byrne, Brandon Peterson, Fico Ossio, Art Baltazar, and more this gorgeous, prestige format book is guaranteed to be a feast for the eyes!

MASK MOBILE ARMORED STRIKE KOMMAND ANNUAL #1

DEC160469

(W) David Rodriguez (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
Subscription Variant by Juan Carlos Ruiz
The M.A.S.K and G.I. Joe teams are put to the ultimate test as they join forces in a desperate, world-spanning, quest to keep V.E.N.O.M from harnessing the power of a stolen meteorite before its strange power can be used to dominate the world!
• The Annual Offensive is here!
• Re-imagining the original television pilot, "The Deathstone", for the new comic book age!
• The origin of Cliff Dagger revealed!

MASK MOBILE ARMORED STRIKE KOMMAND #4

DEC160471

(W) Brandon Easton (A) Tony Vargas (CA) Tommy Lee Edwards
Subscription Variant A by Joe Suitor
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Artyom Trakhanov (pic related)
Mayhem and V.E.N.O.M. have Matt Trakker and the M.A.S.K. team trapped with no hope of escape unless Gloria Baker can use an ace up her sleeve to save the day. But Mayhem is primed to unleash his final assault and implement his plan to distribute his secret weapons across the planet as the final battle between M.A.S.K and V.E.N.O.M is set.

REVOLUTION DLX HC DIRECT MARKET EXC

DEC160475

(W) John Barber, Brandon Easton, Cullen Bunn, Chris Ryall, Aubrey Sitterson, James Roberts (A) Fico Ossio, Tony Vargas, Chris Panda, Ron Joseph, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paolo Villanelli (CA) James Biggie
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN! Celebrating more than a decade of stories by IDW and HASBRO, this unprecedented event draws everything together-and leaves nothing standing. The REVOLUTION is here-TAKE A STAND! Collects Revolution issues #0-5, plus all eight one-shots, and an expanded cover gallery.

SRP: $49.99

>With Revolution over
Excuse me what
We're still waiting for #5 and MTMTE

In terms of the story for Till All Are One it is

REVOLUTION HEROES TP

DEC160476

(W) Brandon Easton, Cullen Bunn, Chris Ryall, Aubrey Sitterson, John Barber (A) Tony Vargas, Chris Panda, Ron Joseph, Giannis Milonogiannis, Paolo Villanelli (CA) Brandon Peterson
The Revolution spreads across the world of M.A.S.K., Micronauts, Rom, G.I. JOE, and Action Man! The origin of M.A.S.K.! The Micronauts make a HUGE discovery that will transform everything! The Dire Wraiths stalk a lone stranger! G.I. JOE is back, led by Scarlett and joining the fray! And, the U.K.'s top field agent tracks down the mystery of ORE-13! Collects the M.A.S.K., Micronauts, Rom, G.I. JOE, and Action Man Revolution One-Shots.
In Shops: Feb 15, 2017

SRP: $19.99

REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS TP

DEC160477

(W) Mairghread Scott, James Roberts, John Barber, Nick Roche (A) Andrew Griffith, Naoto Tsushima, Alex Milne, Corin Howell, Kotteri, Josh Burcham (CA) Marcelo Matere
The Revolution continues in The Transformers! Thundercracker and Buster save the World! A White House under siege by Dire Wraiths! Windblade on Earth! And a date with destiny for Krok, Crankcase, Fulcrum, Spinister, and Misfire! Collects The Transformers, More Than Meets The Eye, and Till All Are One Revolution One-Shots plus the 2015 Holiday Special.

SRP: $17.99

REVOLUTION AW YEAH #1

DEC160478

(W) Art Baltazar (A/CA) Art Baltazar
Subscription Variant by Art Baltazar
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Franco
Meanwhile in the Microspace, the evil Baron Karza searches for a magical ancient relic that is rumored to be ultimate power of all existence. His search leads him to the Transformers Universe! Baron Karza's plan is to attack the Transformers' leader...OPTIMUS PRIME! How can he do this? He's so tiny and the Autobots are so huge! Never underestimate his micro power of evil. While in outer space, ROM the Space Knight continues his search for the Dire Wraiths! Guest starring G.I. JOE and the Micronauts!

And here I was thinking I was the only one who liked it...

>REVOLUTION AW YEAH #1
Oh, I guess it's not a one-shot, then? Nice.

GI JOE #3

DEC160481

(W) Aubrey Sitterson (A) Giannis Milonogiannis (CA) Aaron Conley
Subscription Variant A by Giannis Milonogiannis (pic related)
Subscription Variant B by Paolo Villanelli
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Brandon Graham
Roadblock and the Joe field team set out to free Inner Mongolia from the grip of the Dreadnoks and Crystal Ball's eldritch abilities, as Lady Jaye & Gung-Ho run up against a familiar enemy in Athens. Plus, a startling revelation about one of the Joe team's oldest, most revered members-one that changes absolutely everything!

Bulletman
Nice.

>she hung up
Holy shit.

ROM #8

DEC160488

Subscription Variant A by E. J. Su
Subscription Variant B by Johnny Desjardins
Subscription Variant C by Antonio Fuso
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Jeff Zornow
(W) Chris Ryall, Christos Gage (A) Paolo Villanelli (CA) Nelson Daniel
Other Space Knights have arrived on Earth... two warriors with ties to ROM's past and who are determined to ensure that the DIRE WRAITHS have no future... even if it means destroying the planet along with them!

MICRONAUTS #10

DEC160493

(W) Cullen Bunn (A/CA) Max Dunbar
Subscription Variant A by Ron Joseph
Subscription Variant B by Adam Markiewicz
Subscription Variant C by Adam Riches
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Marcelo Pereze Dalannays
As the Micronauts desperately search for the way back to Microspace, Microspace pays them a visit! A horde of Baron Karza's forces invade Earth. Their mission: capture the Micronauts at all costs! But Oz and company are already being chased by shadowy agencies on Earth. Sounds like a clash between bad guys--with them 'Nauts caught in the middle--is on the horizon.

TRANSFORMERS ANNUAL 2017 #1

DEC160498

(W) John Barber (A/CA) Priscilla Tramontano
Subscription Variant by Andrew Griffith
GHOST STORIES! Optimus Prime returns to Cybertron-only to be confronted by his rival for the Matrix, Pyra Magna! As Pyra's origin-before she was part of Victorion-is finally revealed, Optimus relives his own past-the first time he met Bumblebee!

OPTIMUS PRIME #4

DEC160500

(W) John Barber (A/CA) Kei Zama
Subscription Variant A by Casey Coller
Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant by Nelson Daniel
NEW CYBERTRON! Optimus Prime struggles to unite the Junkions, Cybertronians, and humans-but will diplomacy be scuttled when the Junkion's secret comes out?
In Shops: Feb 15, 2017 [subject to a possible delay to March]

That's such a nice cover, and Bee is cute as ever.

TRANSFORMERS LOST LIGHT #3

DEC160504

(W) James Roberts (A/CA) Jack Lawrence
Subscription Variant A by Nick Roche
Subscription Variant B by Alex Milne
Orders, kind gestures and pleas for mercy-all things that WHIRL finds it very easy to ignore. Right now, he wishes he could turn a blind eye to the freshly resuscitated monster who-somewhat inconveniently-is determined to beat him to death. Meanwhile-a long way away-one of the Transformers Universe's longest-running mysteries is about to be solved...

TRANSFORMERS TILL ALL ARE ONE #8

DEC160508

(W) Mairghread Scott (A/CA) Sara Pitre-Durocher
Subscription Variant by Priscilla Tramontano
This is it: the final stand for Cybertron! Will Starscream and Windblade's gamble finally pay off or will all of Iacon be destroyed by the zombie titans?

End

Bee is so cute.
I'm glad Pyra Magna being Primes rival for the matrix hasn't been dropped out of "muh loyalty", she told him the matrix was rightfully hers from the moment they met. Her personality also contrasts well with his in that she's a bit goofier and a little smug.

This is such a cool cover.
How is Kei Zama so damn good?

Fuck off, I don't want Pyra Magna, I want the other Torchbearers to be something more than her limbs.

I think she might be channeling Yaniger's spirit.

...damn it, I don't want to be excited for Roberts again.

>the freshly resuscitated monster who is determined to beat him to death
What could that be and what did he mess up now? What will be left of him? He already lost his face, hands, a lot of his build, and his sexy gun feet/legs.

I wonder if somewhere deep in the back of Starscream's mind he was thinking "huh, so that's how it feels like".

Re-reading this I realize how little actually happened this issue! Oh if only everything was publish more than once a month. Hopefully IDW keeps at scattering releases across the month with all their titles.

So just like the cartoons then?

Unless you're looking for dull expressions.

You must have hated every single incarnation of TF fiction, then,

Because TFs have had humanlike facial expressions of emotions since it started

Your hangup is stupid. I mean I have seen some booger-eatingly RETARDED hangups regarding TFs over the years. But yours, YOURS really takes the taco for mental retardation

Pic related. It's Galvatron showing a facial expression. And it's what you can go do.

Oooh, Starscream acting like a leader, now that makes me hard.

>REVOLUTION AW YEAH #1
Regular cover's not yet uploaded on PREVIEWSworld for some reason but BC has that cover (and the official solicits first before any other site).

Is that Bulkhead?

holy shit

Fuckin Elita

WHo are the two robots finishing each others sentence?

Vanquish and Fireshot.

They're delegates from another colony that hasn't had much screentime yet. Their titan is dead, and due to high gravity all sparks on their world are split and come in pairs, hence their smaller statue and one council seat for two people. On a panel showing their world we save the TFA Jet-twins however and when Scream said they're "naturally Combiners" they replied with "nothing so grand", so there's hinting that they can combine to form one "proper" TF.

>If I lose I'll just haunt Megatron

kek, classic.

Can't wait for this.

Bee and Prime looks so gay

> not holding a long gaze with your mentor figure/mentee under a starry sky

"... that BITCH!!!"

Shippin it/10

Time for some reaction images.

>1988x3056

I live near Amarillo

Thanks for these, I love big eyed Screamer. So moe.

Nice, you could visit the destruction without having any damage to something you like.

The scale here is all wrong, either the beastbots are huge or that titan is fucking tiny.
I wonder if Razorbeast is Cybertronian or Eukarian.

Sara doesn't seem to be the best when it comes to scale.