TO ME,

> killed Logan
> killed Prof X
> killed Cyke
> killed Jean

who's next?

WHEN WILL MAKE X-MEN BOOKS GREAT AGAIN?

hopefully they will kill marvel itself.

They don't even have creative teams for the incoming X-titles. Oh, but the Inhumans do

Why can't they make X-men comics like the Evolution cartoon? It was the tightest shit.

Because they're not Inhumas.

Hopefully Beast.

> who's next
All the time displaced O5

I just repost this

>Inhamas

>Inhumas
>Inhamas

Xfags so mad they can't even spell Inhumans anymore.

Found the inhuman degenerate
Go back to /trash/

JEAAAAAANN !!!

I can't believe the madwoman actually made him into a meme. Hahahahaha he's a living meme now, the very idea of being right.

>madwoman actually made him into a meme
who?

Emma.

Badass cover. I miss Best Scott.

Have faith

>Have faith
I want to user, but current Marvel doesn't seem to be for the faithful.

can they just give the Xmen to DC

Captain America?

>DC universe actually accepts mutants with open arms
>None of the illogical bullshit for being different
>Gets their own museum, like The Flash, once they start doing hero work

If only

One day we're going to see this again.

If they want to keep punching me in the balls, Gambit and Nightcrawler

Storm, Emma Frost, Havok, Magneto and maybe Rogue. Take away all the ones that function in a leadership role so mutants crumble.

What city would they be based out of, in the DCU?
They could always just stay in NY, but I think Metropolis would be ok, and Gotham would be hilarious. Cyclops and Batman butting heads.

>> killed Logan
>> killed Prof X
>> killed Cyke
>> killed Jean

Kitty with the Guardians
Beast with the Inhumans
Storm's i havefucking no idea what's she's doing

The foundation is gone. The pillars of the Xmen are either dead or thrown somewhere else. Thanks, Marlel.

why the fuck you posted this picture and why the only thing you said was"to me"

"To me, my X-men" newfag

>being this new

The O5 kids will fill the spots

>O5 kids travel back in time and forget everything
>Young Cyclops is filled with a sense of righteousness out of nowhere

>The O5 kids will fill the spots
Those fucking O5 cannot claim the legacies, victories and the legend that was from the far experienced version of them. Tykeclops is not Scott Summers of the Xmen, he's Scott of the Champions.

You can't stop mahvel. It will be another teen tony scenario

We don't talk about The Crossing.

>TO ME,
MAMA
I JUST KILLED A MAN

So why don't they just replace every superhero with a time-displaced younger version of self which need to rapidly evolve to their current version's skillset or die?

storm

> spoiler
How I wish for that to be true.

>What city would they be based out of, in the DCU?
They could bring the concept of Utopia there.

Just sell the comic rights to Fox, and Fox can lease them to DC/Darkhorse/Image

Magneto. I'm calling this.

Press X for Scott

You've done well, Slim. RIP

Bump for my man

>Last action known to the world is sterilizing the Terrigen Cloud to be non-lethal
>Get remembered as Hitler Incarnate
I still have no idea how this works.

X

Not with Bendis still around. Getting to rehash decades worth of stories and teen drama without worrying about continuity? He couldn't ask for a better gig.

>Marvel has buried and killed the Xmen brand so well that newfags dont even know the slogan anymore

RIP, hero

>storm

Storm watched the inhumans assassinate Cyclops and spent the next year sucking them off.

I'd be glad to see her go honestly.

X

Yeah, I was positive they were going to have it so that the Blood Cloud they created ends up like destroying Madrid and killing countless people. It's literally the only way that explains people's reaction to it post-DoX. If there was no adverse effects of their transformed cloud then Illusionclops did literally nothing wrong.

>destroyed a giant fucking poison cloud that kills people
>somehow this makes his fucking hitler

>B-buh muh future Inhumies
holy fucking shit get the fuck out of Earth.

As soon as they get one good writer on a main line title for more than a year.
Either that or until Bunn actually learns how to speed up his stories and actually really starts going places. So far he's doing well on Uncanny, but he's just doing it veeeeery sloooowly. Also I can't believe that he's still stuck with Land.

to me my x-men
X

TO YOU

X

RIP, Slim. It was one hell of a ride.

Why, what happened to Scott?

Black Bolt sang him some Bieber songs.

I was worried at first that these two writers without any quirks were gonna write IvX in a way that didn't hit enough fields on the bingo. Not anymore.

He actually just inhaled inhuman farts though.

Fuck Marvel, man. If this book sells well and IvX will have quite a good sell to, they'll gonna use it to justify that Inhumans are selling when it's the Xmen that's drawing in the readers.

They killed Nightcrawler but brought him back.

>TO ME,

Oh, I'm with you, Cyke. I'm gonna hangout in my LCS and punch anybody who'll pick up an Inhuman book.

X

The sad fuckery here is not Scott's death but how he died and how they wrote him off. The in universe reputation that he left.

>why the fuck you posted this picture and why the only thing you said was"to me"

Holy fuck you fucking newfags should be required to lurk for at least 2 months before participating.

X

>how he died and how they wrote him off. The in universe reputation that he left.

They cemented the Hitler stuff? I'm late to the par-funeral. Was it storytimed already?

The world saw Blackbolt literally kill a man because that man destroyed one of his toxic clouds. How the fuck is he not the one considered a super villain now? Did marvel think this through in the slightest?

>Did marvel think this through in the slightest
> Marvel
> think

Look at their other big event, CW2.

No, they actually confirmed that he didn't literally nothing wrong. He died in the first issue when they went to Muir Island after being first exposed to the mist. Everything after that was just Emma projecting him into people's minds, causing him to get the blame for Emma having a mental breakdown.

And even then this projection Cyclops didn't do anything which would be considered evil.

>Marvel Editorial tells the writers that Cyclops is dead, everyone in the world sees him as New Hitler for what he did before dieing, and that they weren't allowed to mention what he did until they decided on how to handle the IvX thing
>writers figure "well shit, I guess we'll figure out an excuse for why he's Hitler later then."
>when it finally comes time to turn Cyclops into Hitler, none of the writers can figure out how
And that's how you end up with Cyclops getting treated as hitler for doing literally nothing wrong YET AGAIN.

What do you guys think will happen to Emma?

Yeah. It'd be one thing if the Blood Cloud ended up actually being super destructive and killed a bunch of humans. That would make sense for why people would treat Scott like shit for it even if it wasn't his intention.

I'm just going to assume that after DoX, the Blood Cloud ended up killing a bunch of people and then they had to destroy it too. It's the only way to explain people treating Scott like Hitler, and why the Blood Cloud doesn't seem to exist after this point.

GRRR
GRRRRR
GRRRRRRRRRR

If this was bait, it's like the only thing to truly get me in years.

X gon' give it to ya ;_;

>Trusting Marvel on writing characters
Scott would've cured cancer and still be portrayed as Hitler and Beast would've knock over a priceless vase and fans would wish death on him when other characters done worse than what he did.

There's something fucking wrong when you make one of your only characters with a brain be portrayed as evil just because he is trying to get rid of death clouds. Same with making Beast fucking up further and further to make more people hate him and retire him for another furry bara-bait husbando.

All they had to do was have Cyclops do a suicide bombing of a diplomatic meeting that killed many people of all sorts.

X came
X saw
X gave it to ya

They'll legit make her an Inhuman villain.

>Did marvel think this through in the slightest?

>We're gonna have a timeskip because we can't be bothered by our own continuity. HUGE CHANGES! BIG MYSTERIES! NO FUCKING EFFORT!
>so this stuff is all well and good, but how did we even get here?
>It's all planned, you see. It's all worked out in detail and we're gonna tell you soon - well maybe a little later - some later still - a year maybe - wait, it's almost ready - aaaaaand - one more second - there you have it! Just as we always planned.

But the shithumans are the villains.

What should I read after Havok and Scott joke about making pizzas or something?

Not on their own books. Really, what's stopping Marvel on fully destroying Emma to both the mutants and the Inhumans. She's way too overpowered right now...and grieving.

I'm requesting blue lantern Cyclops

>can they just give the Xmen to DC

PLS

X

Fuck off, Beast.

> DoX will have good sales
> IvX will garner readership
> Marvel will claim it's because of the Inhumans

See, Inhumans sells guys. We need more Inhumans.

X-Men Rebirth. Written by Grant Morrison Art by Francis Manapul.

Remember that Terrigen wasn't lethal to mutants untill Richards recreated the world. Reed Richards is Hitler, not Cyclops.

didn't you read this week's Ultimates? Empty Hand has his empty fingers in Eternity's pie and is making everything worse

Couldn't give a fuck about Ultimates, they are garbage and everything connected to them is garbage.

Generation X is probably gonna be the Emma book huh