Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSRhkifN5tg
twitter.com/laina622/status/897688385665544192
youtube.com/watch?v=BMgXboVyxY0
youtube.com/watch?v=XealyeTwLdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pewUpzIBoAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Davros! My old enemy!

Hey, is this a recent picture? He looks better than here.

Anyway, poor guy, didn't deserved it.

Do you think he liked the new It?

Does the turtleneck come with the wheelchair or something?

literally who?

>suffered a major stroke in 2012
>he's been like like this for 5 years

poor guy

He's actually doing pretty well for a stroke victim, all things considered.

He's one of the few dudes who could look cool in a wheelchair, he's got that perfect supervillain look.

I can't even watch clue anymore. It's too depressing seeing him at his peak.

If I don't know they're in poor health, how do I know post them?

Really tickles the ivories

He's doing remarkably better than he had been. He, sadly, won't be acting any time soon, but he's been doing a lot of public appearances and conventions and stuff like that. He's lucid and his humor is intact.

he actually did, or was at least anticipating it.

>I like Skarsgard very much. I think he's very clever. It'll be interesting to see what sort of clown face he puts on. Because it's not an obvious clown face, at all. So, I'm fascinated to see it. I hope they make the end better, because on TV I turned into a sort of giant spider. And it was not very scary.

It seems like he's getting better. It still looks bad but at least he can say full sentences and shit.

It's just a thinly veiled Tim Curry thread you knob

Implying it was ever watchable.

Goddamn this is depressing, the poor guy.

you guys know he was three rock albums?

reminds me of roxy music

youtube.com/watch?v=LSRhkifN5tg

What're you really angry at user? You can tell me, I won't judge.

Damn he was a truly qt

Are there any cases of people almost fully recovering from something like that?

>"Hey man will you buy my album?"

Why the fuck did I click on this thread.
I had no idea he was like this right now.

fuck.

Who wore it best?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From that to JUST

Nigga, Clue is straight gaming Kino

What a QT. Normally you'd be seeing bitterness from actors in his position. Guess he knows there's no reason to tear it down because even muh nostalgia can't stop the 1990 version looking like turd in comparison.

Fuck King for that awful adult half of the book, no one can salvage that shit.

wonder what she's up to these days. does she have aids?

Same with that male actor from Breathless and Pierrot. Godard himself can't be that healthy

what a great guy.

same old

His death is going to hit harder than Phil Hartman's. Fuck.

FRENCH MAID MILKERS

Whats one Curry film i should see tonight?

She looks alright, unless Boxxy who aged like feminist milk

He was in meet the deedles.
There was a catch phrase he had.
"Killer dismount, dude".
Watching the movie and hearing that line launched my sides into orbit.

It's been a long day

Clue

The Wild Thornberry's Movie

lol
twitter.com/laina622/status/897688385665544192

Congo.

WOAAAAAAAAHHHAAAA-OOOOHHHOOHHHHH

Scooby-Doo! and the Witch's Ghost

ahh the beginning of my french maid fetish

so many faps to that movie

slumdog millionaire

In motion it's even better.

He's doing much better.

>Just after stroke
youtube.com/watch?v=BMgXboVyxY0
>Recent
youtube.com/watch?v=XealyeTwLdQ

He'll never recover fully but it's nice to see he's not an almost-vegetable.

Left passes in the face but right passes in the body (assuming no padding). Hmmm.

>Fat ugly niggress vs based Tim
Gee, I don't know

>When your shitty browser can't play the GIF at normal speed and it starts out in slow mo
WHAT MOVIE IS THIS

On second look, the first is actually in 2015. If he made that improvement in 2 years he must have been fucking out of it in 2012.

Clue. Not only does it have fantastic tits on display, it's pretty goddamn funny overall.

How fucking FAST does that thing go that he needs a seatbelt?? Boss

Clue

It's for when he needs to Tim Hurry.

bitch looks like the la beast now

The character is a transvestite. Tim Curry is playing a transvestite, person on the right is not.

That lickable supple neck

She's ok. She's got a YT channel

i enjoy a good neck but dem titties are the focus here man

Haha like imagine if she was squirting milk from her tits into the cups instead of champagne haha just saying.

It's apart of the angular beauty of the female body, the rise from chest to neck, and let me tell you, this girl is TASTY

Interesting thought

Correction, user… WAS tasty ;_;

haha yeah what if she was your personal maid and you could order her to feed you any time you wanted wouldn't that be weird haha not that i want that?

daaaaamn, Garth looks like THAT?

Muppets Treasure Island

muppet kino.

whats wrong with anna? I saw her in a recent video from criterion and she seems to be doing fine, aside from her smoker voice. Godard seems to be in pretty decent health too, apparently he's even working on a new film.

Wait a sec.... was that wicken tim curry?

This is hilarious to me.

Home Alone 2

Don't Google her now. You've been warned.

Seeing him in the shitty Rocky Horror remake was depressing, he didn't even look like he knew what was going on.

looks like the 3rd Wachowski sister now

(You) are a funny, funny guy.

my sweet transvestite

Legend

it's fine. this is fine.

it's best to remember the good times

Addams Family Reunion

He plays an elocution tutor.

All of them

He truly is a master of horror all the respect to the man himself
youtube.com/watch?v=pewUpzIBoAQ

that's the best thing ive ever seen so cute

>Transwomen taking Cismale parts

How can a woman play a male transvestite? You wouldn't cast a cis male as a woman...

The tranny honestly looks too much like a woman. There's not enough ambiguity or anything really shocking about their appearance.