Simpsons jokes that are impossible to understand

"I'm the first non Brazilian to tracelr back in time!"

Seriously, what did Homer mean by that

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yAVhh2g0ek0L_vgVvy5gmw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed knew this

I always took it as the sheer absurdity that not only has someone traveled through time, but that they're from Brazil, a country no one ever thinks of as being a site of technological development.

S

Pestposters > Sneedposters

Maybe he means Brazil is a backwards country therefore all Brazilians have travelled back in time

the good simpson/futurama writers are all huge types and some are even degree holders in STEM.

so their science jokes are usually pretty damn clever.

I LIKE TO

"I'm the first non-Sneed to feed and seed!"

Seriously, what did Chuck mean by that?

Matt Groening literally didn't understand the joke either, someone on the writing team literally just changed it from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian" for no apparent reason and it somehow made it onto air. I think the guy who changed it said it was the result of a late night, sleepless session and seemed funnier at the time.

saying "I'm the first non-Brazilian to travel back in time" does not contradict being the first person ever to travel back in sneed

PARTY WITH SNEED
FEED AND SEED
ON THESE CRAZY STREETS

I just realized it might refer to how the very first functional airplane was supposedly invented & flown in Brazil.

They wanted to shatter the dreams of all the BR monkeys who thought Homer was brazilian

False flag.

Carlos Castaneda

this picture should explain it

Wait a second that Chuck

???

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yAVhh2g0ek0L_vgVvy5gmw/

This is pathetic.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Stop talking to yourself.

>white
But he's yellow... this really fires your neurons

why?

Explain??

Was it saying that George and Barbara were bad neighbors?

Better take it down