Why wasn't this more popular?

Why wasn't this more popular?

Watching it all the way through for the first time was fucking wonderful. If you ever have a girl at your place and want something to watch, put this on. Every girl I've shown it to loved it.

I didn't think it was anything special. The penis guy was funny I guess.

As a "laugh out loud" comedy it wasn't much. Maybe two or three big laughs an episode. It works better as an earnest sitcom.

Because it was good

Too ahead of its time. If it came out today it'd be a huge hit with the Plebbit crowd.

Miss me Sup Forums? I gave you the early years of Adult Swim with Home Movies, Mission Hill, pre-cancellation Family Guy, Space Ghost, and Cowboy Bebop. I also gave you Teen Titans, Justice League, Samurai Jack, Code Lyoko, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Genndy Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, 2005 Ben 10, and Class of 3000.

It was on the CW during weeknights

Too Kafkaesque

A very comfy show. I think I'll bust out my dvd set later.

>tfw Andy French was the first kafkaesque poster

Honestly, it was a bit ahead of its time.

Wasn't it still UPN at the time? Why would they put the whitest show ever made on the black channel?

it was on UPN. Nobody watched that channel.

It was way too ahead of its time.

IIRC It had just turned into the CW, no idea why it was on that network though

BLING BLONG!

Very cathartic humor, which doesn't appeal to normies.

Too Reddit

>YOU BOUGHT THE EXPANSION PACK

Relatable.

Cause it wasn't as good as you think it was

That viking game was amazing looking. Made me realize how much time I wasted on everquest, runescape and 2W2 online. Glad I evolved to ffxiv, can't wait for monster hunter world.

I'm serious

my cousin didn't like it at all when i lent her the series dvds.
maybe she was too normie for it?

I'm pretty sure that means you are the normie pleb and she is the patrician.

It was pretty stylish and had quirky, original characters. Theme was based on a Cake song.

Oh sorry, I thought this was a "why was this show GOAT" thread my bad

its comfy, the meditation episode was great.

PENISPENISPENIS

rude user, if i cared more i would try to refute your claims, but eh

I still hold out hope that it might get revived one day, even if it's just for one more season.

>tfw everyone involved has moved on with their lives.

;_; It can still happen, right?

just let it rest satan

It aired on The WB back when all their programming was teen soap operas. This series would thrive today on Adult Swim or Netflix

The theme IS a Cake song. I don't feel like looking up which one. Italian Leather Sofa, wasn't it?

Yarp.

It's too generic now. Not zany enough to keep anybody's attention

I actually think it would have done better in the late 90s. It may have felt a little dated when it came out. had a gen X mid 90s alt vibe that was fading out of fashion.

No one "laughs out loud" at a show unless they're an autistic faggot.

It was still the dubba dubba dubba dubba WB back then.