Defiant Ariel Winter puts her breasts on show in slashed crop top...

Defiant Ariel Winter puts her breasts on show in slashed crop top... after lashing out at critics of her racy fashion sense AGAIN

Ariel Winter is showing her critics that she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her fashion sense.
The 19-year-old brazenly stepped out in a slashed white PrettyLittleThing crop top, which revealed a large portion of her breasts and stomach, as she went shopping with boyfriend Levi Meaden, 30, on Wednesday.

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw

>not posting a picture of her tits
You had one job OP

>People have wardrobe malfunctions.
Yeah, was at the store the other day and I reached up to grab something off the top shelf and my cock and balls just slipped out of the flap in my boxers and made their way out the bottom of my gym shorts. Really not a big deal, these things happen to everyone.

This
OP what the fuck is wrong with you, why would anyone care about the social media tirade of some teenager? Post tits.

stop being a hater

WEEEEE IM ADULT,IM ADULT WEEEEEEEEE

Fuck that's so brave, total respect
Power to her

>have half your tits and ass hanging out in public for everyone to see
>waaaah why are guys slutshaming me

Why do women do this?

>me me me
>I'm so fucking great
>what WE need to do is keep people like me happy
She's just a kid, but none of what she just said would be acceptable if a fat man said it

thats all most people care about, her tits. Face is kinda pretty (with makeup ofcourse)

She's got a hungry asshole, huh? I would be happy to feed it for her.

This is why we need Islam to grope and rape them back into submission.

she is 2edgy4me

>please respect me!
>I demand your respect!
No, you demand attention.

shes gonna be a big girl in a few years.

As a fellow sufferer of TSD (Tight Sphincter Dysfunction), I completely sympathize with her plight.

>faggots that think butt shouldn't be viewed the same as breast because their daughters are sluts who can't use condoms

thats a nasty ass

so basically what she said was she has awful parents, grew up not understanding proper behavior and now likes to dress as a hooker and thinks its normal.

She has zero insight

wrong

if its eating her shorts then its nasty

just mean it hungary butte

think of how swampy and wet that little bit of denim gets

bet she real stinky....

no matter who you are or how much money you have a shorts eating ass is gonna stink and stain

I prefer not to think about that to be quite honest with you my friend.

mmm... keep going....

sigh, the eternal Chad wins again

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ps. he's 30 years old
ariel is 19

based braap poster

wew this webm loops perfectly with no seams

>In June 2015, Winter underwent breast reduction surgery.
WHY

>The 19-year-old brazenly stepped out in a slashed white PrettyLittleThing crop top, which revealed a large portion of her breasts and stomach, as she went shopping with boyfriend Levi Meaden, 30
>(((Levi))) (((Meaden)))
>30 dating a 19 year old

i don't care about her. i'm only interested in levi meaden. levi meaden is handome hot

I LOVE YOU LEVI MEADEN

Fuck off commie fag

She has a nice bum but shit tier proportions and a moon face. Why does anyone give a shit about her anymore?