IT'S HARD OUT THERE FOR A PIMP

defamer.gawker.com/terrence-howards-wife-was-right-about-his-small-dick-1702969630

Terrence Howard has alleged in court documents that he was blackmailed by his ex-wife Michelle Ghent. According to Howard, he recorded Ghent saying that she could “get $2 million right now” for putting his “little dick out there in front of TV.” This exchange raises a number of questions, one of which is the following: Does Terrence Howard actually have a small dick? The answer, evidence shows, appears to be yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/09/14/terrence-howard-one-times-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based gawker making fun of people for their appearances. If everyone stopped fat shaming and started small-penis shaming, the world would improve dramatically.

As at least one commenter noted in my previous post about Terrence Howard’s penis, Howard goes full frontal in Get Rich Or Die Tryin’, the 2005 biopic based on the life of rapper 50 Cent. In the film, Howard’s character befriends 50 Cent’s character after a fight breaks out in the prison showers. In that scene, all of the actors, including 50 Cent, are nude, but—for some reason—only Howard’s dick becomes visible to the viewer, and man is it ever visible.

As our own Rich Juzwiak put it, Howard’s dick “appears to be so small that it’s shocking he allowed it to be filmed.”

>As our own Rich Juzwiak put it, Howard’s dick “appears to be so small that it’s shocking he allowed it to be filmed.”
the man doesn't understand simple mathematics so made up his own version of it. he has no time for shame.

Chestnut roasting on an open fire

well let's say the water in those showers were cold, and he'd been standing there a while, naked. maybe they did multiple takes. ya know.

I'll never stop posting this

>Howard blames his leaving Pratt over disagreements with a professor regarding this hypothesis. He also stated that he spends many hours a day constructing models of plastic and wire that he patented and claims to confirm his belief

One day we will all appreciate his work.

>it's real
nigga 1x1=1 because it's ONE 1, or 1 ONE TIME

just like 1x2=2 because it's TWO 1s, or 1 TWO TIMES

goddamn what the actual fuck

Does Terrence Howard actually have a small dick?
This was already known for anyone who cared. He literally had it on display already on film

wait! pause there. Computer enhance...enhance again.

It is small.

I like how talking about a girl being fat (something she has control over) is a big no no but talking smack on a guy having a small dick (something he has no control over) is a-ok :)

Shrinkage alright

Which Poor Little White Guy entry is that? I don't recognize Peanut Untouchable.

he's probably a grower man we don't know shit

terrence howard is truly /ourguy/

>math genius
>tiny dick
This man is breaking stereotypes left and right.

>probably a grower
lmao

this is pretty gay

nigga needs to take an abstract algebra course

>black man
>having a small dick
lmao that's just a sad white man's propaganda. everyone knows that's not true. this might have worked in the 50s, not today.

Shhh. The demo's will get upset at this. Keep this truth on the down-low. Hahaha.

>it's real
What the fuck is wrong with his brain?

Got it, Thanks. Now to claim my two million american dollars.

his white genes clearly came out dominant in the genitals department

hahaha thanks for the laugh

Thanks for making me squint at a dick, Sup Forums

>linking gawker
Nigga you shoudn't even be reading that but straight out shilling it here you must be fucking retarded.

EEEW that picture is disgusting

Are we just going to pretend like dick size doesn't change constantly? I'm always surprised at how different my dick can look on any given day.

god damn

That's nothing. On /zoo/ a guy attached a dog's erection to his own. There was a tube that fit over the dogs penis which was attached to a smaller tube that went to a catheter that the man had inserted into his penis. He masturbated the dog until came and then worked the dog semen down the tube until the dog cum entered his own penis. Then he removed the catheter and masturbated so that he would be able to ejaculate dog semen.

Are you a woman? Do you not know about growers and showers? My dick literally grows 4 inches when I get aroused.

are you glad that you know that, user?

Know it? I got to witness it.

do americans really do this in their kinoplex showerblock?

Everyone is a grower though.

well, different levels of grower

some are quite drastic

that is shockingly grim

Just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Terrence Howard invented his own math where 1x1=2.

mashable.com/2015/09/14/terrence-howard-one-times-one/

Just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that was already posted in this thread right here:

A daring synthesis

He'd never pass the penis inspection

Thats the greatest thing that ever happened on this thread at this momment ever for now.

Being a black guy with a micro penis must be suffering.

wtf mine is like that

>Being a black guy must be suffering.

holy shit i dont know the words to describe how disgusting this is

not in 2017

That's what im saying. Having a big dick, being athletic and being able to say whatever you want are pretty much the only trade offs of being black so it's absolute suffering is you don't have one of these.

Only fags care about this shit dude. Have you never been in public showers before?

>/zoo/

"bbc"

Wait one, one time is two?

Went to high school with his daughter. She was a huge whore and lorded the fact her dad was a movie star over everyone.

Then we had an english project where parents came and fucking Terrence Howard showed up and made a speech and had to remind everyone that he was a famous actor.

lol

imagine if they were writing about jennifer lawrence's flappy roastie cunt.

Jesus nigga I'm eating some cookies with tea...

>/zoo/

Yes. It's actually a top 20 board over "there".

True some dicks are like this. Can go from 2 inches when not erect to like 6 or 7. Can't really judge a guy when he's flaccid.

Gawker once again proving they are written by and pander to literal human garbage.