For me? It's Anthony Cumia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvYQRJK1bEk
youtu.be/sgzbqrP4swo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fGokkyqkK0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i84wfIqO0QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the job, Ant.

Jimmy was the talent. No Jimmy means no inside comedy guests.

Yeah, too bad Ant is going to be searching for another co-host in a year.

He's getting 7 mil a year from Ant. I'd say he's thankful.

fucking junkie trash

Does anyone who didn't start listening to them when they were in their early teens actually enjoy these people?

Did you hear him tell the story about how they needed to suction a pocket of cocaine and heroin out of his chest cavity? How can he be alive?

>7 mil a year

I don't fucking believe that for a second.

And even if it is that much, no way he stays clean when he's making that kind of bank.

>Known junkie and liar Artie Lang makes up a retarded sob story about how he almost died because of the drugs he used to do

He's full of shit. He overdosed again.

youtu.be/rvYQRJK1bEk
WHY AINTCHUSE A RUBBER, B?!

>able to pay Artie 7 million a year
>can't even afford a set for the shows on his shitty little network
>website looks like it's from 2003
>couldn't even give Gavin a raise to stop him from being picked up by Mark Levin at CRTV

WOULDJA?

I've only heard their show due to comedians I like being guests. Opie sucks, Anthony is actually funny, Jimmy can be funny but is mostly annoying. Wouldn't listen to them on their own.

Did you hear him tell the story about how he fell asleep listening to Kathy Griffin? I'm hearing it listening to the AA Show episode 11. I hate Griffin as much as anyone else, but christ. I wasn't a regular Stern listener nor do I seek out Artie Lange interviews, but every story and joke he tells is something he's told a million times before.

I mean when you snort drugs as long as he has that's absolutely possible

that's not how the human body works.

he's a fucking lying junkie piece of shit. period. the sooner he either dies from an overdose or kills himself and gets it right (3rd times the charm right?) the world will be a better place. fuck artie lange.

I'd say 200k if he's lucky

I don't think so tim
He rents his studio out to other people when he's not using it, here's black science man using it (and the greenscreen) : youtu.be/sgzbqrP4swo

bet artie dies way before a whole year
the guy is a complete mess

Yep, 25 years old. got into them properly this past year, but I'd been listening to MMPC and old Patrice bits which moved me in that direction. It was a weird road to O&A; thought it sounded stupid as a teen, thought I was too mature for it at 20, and at 25 it's bliss. I work physical labour and I'm super lucky to be able to listen to something while do.

I feel like too many current podcasts are agreeable; people don't argue, they don't really go over inflammatory stuff in a searching way--it's banal. Boring. O&A can be boring too, but when they're not, it feels real. Feels like you could be hearing it live just because they're (mostly) genuine.

thanks for fucking reading. Jesus christ.

you're gay

no

what a faggot.

I can't lie, as a subscriber, most of the shows since Artie has joined have been great. Even with the no name guests Artie can still steal the show by just riffing.

ant doesn't even have 7mil

Some guy tried to spread a story that Ant had to mortgage his house and was losing money so Ant started reading the guy's tweets on air and turns out its some douche who's broke and dying of AIDS...the material wrote itself from there.

>Opie was always the captain of the ship btw

opie is cancer

>hater

Literally /ourguys/

>do radio for 20 years
>surround yourself with some of the most quick witted comics regularly
>still a complete retard who can't understand banter or humor
>awkwardly bring up honeybadgers in a desperate effort to change the conversation when a random guy in a bar starts breaking your balls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fGokkyqkK0k

>anthony, jimmy, loui ck, patrice oneal, bull burr would be dead in a ditch if it wasn't for opie

>Thinking that Opie would have made it on his own

All this filth needed each other.

Is she cuter that Rihanna?

they should be happy Opie gave them a chance, the guy should be collecting royalties on all them checks 4 lyfe

Ironically liking Opie is a good meme, but you're taking it to far.

Sue must have deleted her original comment. Did anyone see it?

Childhood is thinking Anthony's alcoholism and latent homosexuality was great
Adulthood is knowing that the 'board Op' Opie made them stars and millionaires.

Jim and Sam is unlistenable trash.

>hating on the opster

Ant would rather get fucked in all holes by giggling sheguys than be near this.

>GUYS WE'RE GONNA BE ON TBS CHECK OUT OUR PROMO PICS
>GUYS WE'RE CANCELLED MY CAREER IS LONG OVER

I find it so odd Opie gets all the hate from the Reddit.

Ant was an alcoholic who literally got fired by the same thing which was their bit.
Jimmy is a parasitic worm who doesn't even get pity film roles from his 'friends'.

oh lads she needs to get BLEACHED

DELET THIS!!!1

he always was a teamplayer

yikes

Opie asks for the hate while anth and jim tried to placate the fans more. Anth got mauled when he tried to talk shit to reddit

That's where these pictures are from? i've seen them around for years but never got info on them.

What was the show going to be about ?

Opie is literally a 60 year old man who wants to be famous while fishing with his family on the weekends.

Ant is a nigger who fucks trannies.

Makes sense Reddit would side with Ant.

Who is Jim?

the o&a reddit hates practically everyone involved with the show besides dennis falcone and colin quinn. opie gets more hate though because he was NEVER good. he consistenty trampled jokes and brought the mood of the show down. the guy spent more time on air bitching about his dream job to all his regular joe listeners than saying anything funny. if you listen enough you realize more and more what a shitty human being he is. also he's raising bam margera's son.

Candid Camera rip off 49392, hosted by Black Scrubs.

Reddit didn’t side with anth, did u see brother joe on people’s court

>t. reddit

I literally had no problems with Opie.

I did have problems with Anthony going on fucking race rants every other day those last few years.

It's a shame Opie and Anthony will never reunite.

reddit sided with ant?

...literally, no one did.

/ourguy/?

>(((literally)))

I started listening to o&a my senior year of HS (2008). I enjoy them but only when they (ope, ant, jim, sam, erock, Louie, patrice, rich, burr) are all together. Seperately they're all mediocre, but those shows when they're all together, ripping apart Lady Di, Rich Vos, Bobo, Marion, intern David, any of the freaks: those shows are timeless. I could listen to them 100 times.

tl:dr I only like them when it's just complete madness in the studio.

his race rants could be redundant but sometimes they were funny. the key there is last few years. opie was never good and like i said, he's an awful human being.

This. Yeah opie is terrible on his own... but Ant is no better.

Jim is a fucking waste and completely unfunny.

Protip: They were all awful human beings.

At least Opie didn't beat white women while also hiding from black women.

This or Rihanna?

i couldn't give a shit. ant was at least good on the show. opie never was

Ant would punch out 15 crackwhores to get to that. Of course, he'd lose his gun in the process.

o no

I know you've read that on reddit so much you believe it, so I won't bother arguing with you.

is this the greatest thing to come
out of that abortion that was the opie and jim show?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i84wfIqO0QY

Dani is a lovely womyn, be nice

whatever you say, brotherman

b-both

Is the Jim and Sam show any better?

Jim and Sam is a super comfy morning show.

DO A HARDCORE SCENE GOD DAMNIT

NO THE BLOWJOB DOESN'T COUNT

AND GET THE FAKE TITS REMOVED

>Reddit thinks liking trannies is some shocking horrible secret worth bringing up every single time

>morning show
>doesn’t start until 8am

no, i would argue that opie and jim was better just because of it led to opie and jimmy arguing and a lot of weird awkward tension near the end. jim and sam is just mundane and unfunny.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say there, but in most of America it starts earlier.

SaiyanZ Rage is my favorite radio news source

Pete Davidson was pretty good on the show.

Reminder Opie is /our guy/ and Redditors hate him because he stomped on a homeless guy's cake for laughs

Opie was also mean to Scott Chandler and Ed Asner.

>when that dumb nigger missed the homeless shopping spree
He botched the Opie redemption arc

That homeless guy was a friend of the show that knew he was going to compensated for his worthless cake. Reddit pests just played to the emotional sensibilities of the average redditor to start a shit storm

THIS

his voice makes me feel bad for him

Ant will never be Glenn Beck like Opie will never be Ryan Seacrest.

Neither is as bad as Jimmy desperately wanting to be Amy Schumer.

HOW DOES THAT FEEL

remember when ant used to make fun of alex jones for being a crazy schizophrenic? fucking lol

What could have been, i cry everytime.

I see the Sup Forums doctor is back
This, I listen to it at work, but only patrice episodes. Opie is the fucking woooorst.
These are the different modes of Opie
1. FUCK HOWIE
2. "This is how brilliant we are"
3. HOLD ON
4. Unfunny joke/line that gets repeated for one pity laugh
5. LET'S GO TO CALLER #5 (Spoiler, it's fucking nothing)

Listening to him always ask someone funnier and cooler than him to hang out after the show is so pathetic, but at least hearing how alone he is and how much no one wants to be his friend is so delicious
Fuck that fat tittied cow, he was always the grossest misogynist on the show, calling girls "broads" like he's in the 50s but always asking for some whore to whip out her "boobies"
Hes the embodiment of a cocky retard, and he was always delusional enough to think his shows success was because of him taking on retard callers and being a dull bitch

Ant is funny but he's ignorant and racist as fuck and as soon as he got rich he went "fuck everyone, I don't like taxes, mine mine mine"
Anyone who voted for Bush TWICE is a piece of shit in my book, no interest in the deluded garbage and never ending movie references that make up his current show

That's the real irony of it all.

Ant would cohost with Jesse Ventura if it kept a steady supply of Guinness and mentally ill men flowing to the compound.

This guy got destroyed by acne holy shit

Yeah, Ant and Jimmy took off without him.

It disappointed me when alex started putting anth on the show

>le racism meme
Avoiding groups of niggers is wise, even for their fellow niggers.

Needs more juice in dem titties.

Knife fights