Watching IT right now

>Watching IT right now

>Wow, this is actually a scary movie isn't it
Fuck, fuck fuck this is a good horror kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did you first realize you were retarded AND gay?

It isnt scary at all unless you find bad cgi, cliche jumpscares, and a terribly boring first half scary.

Yea I actually do find it scary

But I never watch horror movies

Oh god

I think I'm going to have to turn this movie offffffffffff

>posting on your phone whilst in a cinema

kys

I'm scared of autismal contrarians and this movie has been giving me nightmares for weeks

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm stil watching it this shit is fucked up

holy shit

I will kill this fucking clown

i willl killl this fucking clown

What else are you supposed to do during the break?

>implying it's not just a neckbearded poorfag who torrented a shitty cam to watch in his basement

Digits and someone shoots up your theater.
ROLLAN

what are you using a firestick?

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
no, no, no it isn't sorry

My 11 year old nephew is putting a strong guy act and wants to see this movie no matter what.
Should I?

Not ready for it, I'm freaking out over here..............

I could picture people having nightmares to this shit

>comedy bits
>shitty songs
>mama 1.5 jumpscares with the clown running towards the camera

Nah, its more numale horror like rec and paranormal activity. IT is the GotG of horror

>critically acclaimed frontliner of the horror genre in 2017
>better than the original

Its literally just a cgi jumpscare fest, at least they had Anthrax in the soundtrack.

If you wanna let him watch 6 boys fuck a 14yo girl one after another for an hour straight, then sure.

I hate how nearly half of the fucking movie was slowly leaning to the dutch angle, it was entirely absurd and ridiculous.

I never read/watched anything IT before and I liked the movie. Not scary, but a good watch anyway. Haven't been scared by movies/vidya for over 10 years anyway

The CGI in this isn't even that bad.

This was probably the biggest example of how shit it was as it was the easiest to avoid, there is no reason to ever have a Dutch angle outside of a comedy any more than a wilhelm scream, and I genuinely expected one when that cunt falls down the well.

There's nothing really super inappropriate for kids, maybe Bev's dad but that's it

Bevs dads wasn't even that inappropriate desu.
Any dad would act like that if his daughter was hot

And the swearing, blood, dead bodies, severed limbs and pedophilia themes

>swearing, blood, dead bodies, severed limbs
All those are fine for kids in burgerland

Sexuality is when they cross the line though

That's not really pushing anything unless you're a pedo

All the boys are in their underwear to swim so it's only fair

The jump scares we're okay but I didn't think the movie was too scary. Good movie (although too long and too fast) but not scary. Annabelle Creation was a trillion times scarier. Although that movie didn't have much of a story.

It's better than the original, and if you liked the original you'll probably like the 2017 IT, but let's not pretend the story itself doesn't suffer the usual King problem of being a bunch of loosely-connected HAPPENINGs, followed by 0 build-up, with no real pay-off, and then things just end or everything explodes.

>scary

Holy fuck why is the jump in slow motion lmao

But it's better than the "original" (if by that you mean the 90s version).
Because that one was garbage.

I can't remember the origin of this laugh. Please help.

Nigga none of these images were actually seen in the movie except for the dancing one and the context and the mood really drives home how more creepy it is than bloodcurdling scary so if you can find the door you can shove it up your ass

This is how you know you need to stop watching movies, you've hit maximum faggotry

for a tiny (relatively) budget of 35 million the cgi is pretty fucking good

There are three legit spoopy moments and oh wow, they don't bother with heavy CG at all
>library book spook
>sheep spook
>projector spook before jumpscare

I will admit the projector part before giant pennywise is horror kino

what the fuck, i would of died laughing at this in the cinema.

Beverly was definitely sexualized in the film to some extent

Nothing compared to the book, where they literally run an 11 year old train on her in the fucking sewers

>It's a "4 retarded loud black girls ruin the movie for everyone by screaming at everything and talking literally the entire time" episode

Why the fuck do they even pay money to watch a movie if they don't even watch it? Telling them to shut the fuck up does nothing, people tried and they just got louder. Teenage black girls shouldn't be allowed in fucking theaters, at least not in horror movies.

Yeah, this movie is going to be viewed in them light as the Tim Curry tv movie in a few years. Corny as fuck.

What? They all were.

Daily reminder segregation was used not because blacks were "inferior" or because they were dirty people, but because their behavior is just uncivilized and very hard to keep on track. So they just said OK lets give them their own space. But no, they wanted to be near massa. Till this very day.

Historical revisionism at it's finest. Bravo.

>It
>Scary
What the fuck are you talking about? Unless you're afraid of clowns there is nothing scary in the movie. I basically spent the whole movie playing "Where is the hidden Pennywise in this scene" while the rest of the audience laughed at your mom jokes and jumped at jump scares. The kid stuff actually felt very natural and I enjoyed the coming of age story. Too bad it was ruined by a mediocre horror movie

Cover his eyes at the georgie scene, the rest of it is a pg 13 horror flick

That entire scene where Bill finds Georgie in Pennywise's lair is pretty unsettling

IT produced the sensation of stress in the kids, not fear. If IT was only supposed to make the kids on edge and upset, this movie would be brilliant. The movie is good at affecting the audience, but it's not causing fear, it's doing something else.

Does this mean the movie sucks? I dunno, Bev is cute.

It’s alright, just don’t watch the 2017 version, it’s pretty cliche.

The giant pennywise was kino af faggot

I haven't seen the entire movie, but I've watched clips and bits of it on and cam versions of scenes on youtube and Bill Skaasgard's performance really impressed me. That is when they let him act.

I just saw it and was pleasantly surprised. The movie is more focused on horror and is filled with a ton of Easter eggs from both the miniseries and the books. Pennywise isn't as unsettling in the remake, and I feel the voice could have been better. Still, there's a level of humor in the character so they didn't abandon that aspect of it.

FACT: It is better than 90% of the sincere recommendations you'll get in Sup Forums's horror threads

>Not scary
>Some of the "scares" are unintentionally funny (Pennywise waving a severed arm and the dancing scene in particular)
>Comfy 80's atmosphere
>Likeable characters
Worth one watch

100% agree
I suppose you would have to watch the miniseries or read the books to fully enjoy it

>not bringing a laptop to the movie theatre just to shit post on Sup Forums

If he's okay with genuine scary things. I brought a normie friend with me to circumvent the secret ushers, and the guy (23-years-old) covered his eyes for a good third of the movie.

>"It" has two parts
>We are just in the intermission

It is superior to the original, which I'm a big fan of. The remake better fleshes out the characters and themes.

>unintentionally

Pretty sure the severed hand wave was done for laughs.

It's a risk the director took that has a decent payoff. It was meant to give the audience a sense of uneasiness. We should welcome different directorial styles.

My retarded little brother keeps telling me to go watch this shitty crap.

>dude it's great
>dude it's on par with The Thing
>dude when you seeing IT?
>so you seeing IT tonight right?
>dude IT is great

Fuck OFF dude. Stephen King is a FUCKING FRAUD HACK. I KNOW YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD YOU SHIT.

>Calls movie's shit before he's actually watched it
I think you're the retarded one between you two

Brings new meaning to 'coal burners'.

Then they fucking nailed it. My sister was pissed off about me laughing so much in the theater.

Holy shit it's even edited properly with the previous shot not having it be present. Never noticed it before that is awesome.

Is IT hiding in this scene somewhere? Am I too much of a brainlet for this film?

@ :13

For my fellow brainlets. Breddy good editing for something few people will see.

I remember seeing stills of pennywise being on that mural, but didn't see in in the movie so I figured they cut it. That's pretty cool.