Why do i do this to myself?

why do i do this to myself?

tweek x Craig is cute

They are not even the problem, the problem is that the creators have learned NOTHING.

DUDE FIDGET SPINNERS LMAO

havent watched southpark since the episodes started playing on each other i absolutely hate it
another show ruined like spongebob

didn't they said they were going to stop making fun of trump?
wtf happened

they also said something about the end of serialisation
i dont fucking see it

i hope so. the show is shit now compared to before season 19 or 20, i dont remember

Its disgusting. Their humor is purely childish especially when they mock the mentally disabled, punching down is a cheap blow. It isn't fair when they make fun of Trump!

Nice strawman you got there, do you like mine?

why are they shoving the "OMG LOOK AT US WE ARE GAY!" narrative so much? It's a show about kids for fucks sake

Episode 1
>DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, THEY ARE STUPID LMAO

Episode 2
>DUDE FUCK DRUMPF LMAO

Did Trey and Matt finally cave to the jews or something?

I think this is pretty mean.
That is a nice strawman.

I don't care about what they make fun of. I just want good jokes and the kids insulting each other.

So... how about those current events, huh?

"serialisation" is what S20 was - every episode directly continued on from the last (to the point where every episode was reusing he same jokes even)

Continuity and serialization are two different things

What about Cartman's relationship?

still just continuity
episodes aren't ending on cliffhangers and starting directly where the previous left off. There's continuity but it's not serialization.

Does Trey really believe that the last couple seasons are anywhere near the quality of The Losing Edge or Awesom-O? He can't, right?

S19 was great