It's a "Truman masturbates with a condom on" episode

>It's a "Truman masturbates with a condom on" episode.

>it's a Truman doesn't know whether he's gained 20 lbs or 30 lbs but he does know he's gained a moonface that makes him look like a 14 year old episode

>Its a Trumans maid finds his freshly used condom while no one else is at home episode

it was probably still warm too

> It's a "Truman is too lazy to leave the shower and just poops down the tub drain again" episode.

>It's a Truman steals medical gloves from his doctor during his annual check-up, and use them to try to slip a finger in his ass.

>Its a Truman spends all day looking forward to playing online video games with his friends but they ditch him and go out to the bars without inviting him episode.

>it's a Truman is 23 yet has the life experience of a 15 year old and as such is obsessed with a girl from middle school who is way out of his league

>It's a "Truman has stopped shaving his ass for years now, so everytime he takes a shit little bits of caca and toilet paper stick around all day" episode
If you want my opinion, I think the cameras in the toilets were too much.

>it's a 'truman creates a thread on Sup Forums and he's the only one who responds" episode

>9 posts
>8 IPs
?

i've done this

>It's a Truman almost gets caught masturbating in a McDonald's parking lot episode.

>it's a truman can't sleep without thinking romantic thoughts about his cousin episode.

>it's a Truman takes the bus and meets a man who calls himself the bulletproof God episode

>it's a Truman spends all day on Sup Forums unironically posting about lovecraftian Kafkaesque kino

>obsessed with a girl I knew when I was 10 and haven't seen her in 14 years because we moved away and abandoned all of my friends and too autistic to make more in all that time

>it's a Truman goes back to working dayshift after months of working nightshift and feels like death episode

being a NEET was fun. now I only have week nights for Sup Forums

the time in my life will come again

>it's a 15 year old Truman waits till his parents leave the house then spreads peanut butter on his genitals and tries to get the dog to lick it off episode

>lovecraftian Kafkaesque

>it's a Truman has sex with his fat sister and regrets it for the rest of his life episode

>it's a Truman's too much of a self-consious pussy to ask out the girl who's obviously crushing on him episode

These are the worst ones.

>it's a truman knew better than to care about partisan politics but got swept up in the memes and voted for a big orange disappointed after wasting two years of precious youth

>it's a Truman lets his cat lick his armpits because it feels so good episode

>it's a truman forgets to type episode at the end of his episode post episode

>It's a Truman talks to enough girls to understand that no one woman is really all that special, so he stops caring altogether and just spends his free time working on his hobbies episode.

>It's a Truman refuses to stop saying the word "scrumptious" episode

>It's a Truman continuously sleep-pisses in weird spots of his friends' homes whenever he's drunk episode.

>it's a Truman calls all of his friends on a Friday night to see if they want to party, desperately trying to forget the realization that they're all in their mid-20s with families and jobs to uphold while he spends his nights shitposting on a Vietnamese manatee husbandry board

Yeah why would you even do that haha

>it's a Truman isn't even drunk when he does this episode

I've masturbated with a condom on. Surprisingly unstimulating. Is this something cutfags enjoy?

>It's a Truman blames his parents for being single because they forbid his girlfriend from coming to his apartment in college, thus forcing him to break up with her while he's got a ring on layover episode

It's a Truman tears his foreskin and has to have it surgically removed so now he wakes up in paid in the middle of the night when he gets erections episode.

Maybe. I wish I'd had a choice in the matter.

>It's a Truman sleeps alone again because his family always mocked him when he showed any developing sexuality or an interest in women, and now he's got a complex about it

Well you have to practice if you don't want to leave your gf pregnant and be a nigger

How the hell do you rip your foreskin? If you masturbate normally you should have ample enough to not rip it.

Y-you don't have a choice in whether to masturbate with a condom or not? I know what you mean,
and I'm sorry.

>it's a Truman flicks his neutered cat's empty ballsack around and is surprised by their reaction episode

>It's a Truman's parents still ask why he doesn't have a girlfriend even though they've gone out of their way to ruin every relationship he's ever been in episode

Fuck that shit. I know my mom does it in jest but I'm in my twenties and it still triggers me when she says the waitress likes me in front of my siblings. It's so fucked up because I know she wants me to like girls but I'm to autistic too

a-at least it covers the rim of my head

>It's a random shit-poster replying to Truman on Sup Forums has never heard of phimosis before.

>it's a Truman goes to a restaraunt alone and eats the rest of his leftovers in his car when he gets home episode

Haysuse Kristay, are you me?

This but instead of sex it's just about ever opening my mouth ti speak instead

>it's a "Truman still laughs at his ex's new boyfriends secret hobby" episode
> it's a "Truman discovers his ex is dating a cross dressing Mormon" episode
> it's a "Truman laughs his ass off because he's torn between hating that bitch and moving on, but he hasn't gotten laid in over 2 years" episode
Should Truman tell her?

>it's a Truman writes about the jews for 3 hours on pol while drinking episode

>it's a Truman polices other people's memes and feels a fleeting sense of superiority chapter

>it's a Truman researches suicide methods episode

at least these episodes are interesting

Truman should get his dick wet in some other bitch. The thoughts on the ex will fade shortly after.

Not after 5000 reruns.

>it's a Truman puts a lego up his ass and loses it episode
Are the writers running out of ideas or something? Feel like I've seen this a lot

it's terrible. i enjoyed my free time far more when i was working. it doesn't have any value when you have too much of it

>>It's a Truman devolves into a frogposter episode.

>it's a Truman knows he'll never have the balls to do it episode
>it's Truman is further brought down by this realization episode

>it's a Truman wakes up from a wet dream in his thin-walled apartment and knows the neighbours heard everything episode
>it's a rerun

Truman's an overweight slob with a beer gut

This. NEET life is a nice change of pace for a week or so but the free time doesn't have much flavor without real goals, plus the creeping sense of being a useless piece of shit seeps into everything.

>he isnt fascinated by the endless scheming
back to plebbit

>get off work at 8am (working night shift at the time)
>Decide it would be comfy to get breakfast and coffee alone
>Sit down and waitress asks if I'm waiting on someone
>N-no
>Waitress and people at other table keep giving me weird looks
>Finish meal
>go to pay, give good tip
>grab waitress by arm and say "excuse me i couldnt help but notice you were giving me weird looks but I actually was eating alone by choice, I have a very nice qt gf and a small handful of friends that I would have felt comfortable inviting but I did not because I wanted to be alone with my thoughts"
>Didn't do any of that, in reality I walked out and felt really self conscious and haven't gone into a restaurant by myself since

Is that really that weird? I feel like people look at you funny if you do anything alone, really

>it's a Truman ignores the homeless guy who is standing right beside him trying to talk to him for the whole subway ride and when he finally gets off he realizes the homeless guy was trying to give him back his wallet episode

I see solo people in cafés all the time. I don't think it's weird. Maybe you were imagining it?

>it's a Truman gets /fit/ and develops a fetish for broad-shouldered women episode

>it's a Truman gets done seeing his behavioral therapist and gets taunted by a custodian episode

you still remember girls from when we were 10?

>It's a Truman sleeps like a baby after deciding to kill himself in the morning

>It's a Truman finds out he looks just like his girlfriend's dad and brother episode

>It's a Truman runs the car in the garage episode
easily my favorites

>it's a Truman is concerned about his frequent testicular pain but is too embarrassed to speak with his doctor about it episode
A lot of these over the last few months.

I remember everything

>It's a Truman starts getting in shape and going on dates with girls episode

It's a good show.

>It's a Truman gets a concrete vibe that his "friends" are getting tired of him and beginning the slow distancing process so begins to isolate once again while eating an entire "family size" box of lasagna by himself, chilling on an adult cam site, and has a nostalgic daydream about that girl from high school who he screwed things up with due to his social ineptitude about which he wonders if as an adult he still has a healthy amount of while wondering what might have been.

>It's a Truman holds a childhood stuffed animal and weeps like a grieving mother episode

>this but now truman is 30yr and doesnt even have a friend left to ask episode

>it's a Truman has a thing for high T woman after years of lifting episode

>it's a Truman loves the few people in his life so much that he'll become a vegetable when they inevitably leave him episode

>it's a truman thinks about his future and can't think of a realistic way for himself to achieve his dreams and wonders if he should just give up and party all the time like all of his friends but whenever he does that he goes into a deep depression and thinks about his dream anyways, so now he sits stuck in limbo between to be and not to be episode

Fuck this show is going downhill fast, really don't see how it can recover at this point tbqh

mah nigga

>it's a Truman is in a relationship and should be happy but can't stop thinking about slitting his wrists in the tub episode

>its a truman notices jews trying to shill people away from getting fit episode

>it's a Truman gets so hung up on the small stuff here goes mad with rage a d wants to die episode
>it's a Truman may be mentally ill episode
>it's a Truman wonders how he could financially benefit from his illness episode

> it's a Truman's maid uses his fresh seed to inseminate herself episode

>it's a Truman accidentally says something racist at dinner and his mom doesn't talk to him for a few weeks episode

Which is actually an interesting ethical problem. We know they had no problem inflicting emotional pain on Truman (killing his dad, for example), but do you think they would be legally required to do something if he was physically ill? With every moment catalogued, there would be websites of hypochondriac voyeurs trying to figure out his exact health and any potential problems.

Lynch me, bro

>its a "Truman goes to the beach where 2 lolis are making sandcastles and he can't help touching himself under the towel" episode

isn't that just a waste of money?

Good for Truman. Was always rooting for that kid.

When did this show become for normies?

>It's a Truman spends all day in bed unmotivated to do anything, cries himself to sleep episode.

They're looking at you because you're the one person talking at that given moment. It wasn't weird. I go to restaraunts alone all the time, I don't think anything of it, and neither does anybody else.

>Its a Truman entertains his scat/vomit/golden shower fetish with his 18 year old neighbor episode

I cant believe she agreed to it...

I saw those episodes a couple of years ago. It ended with him being depraved of all emotions and going through life's motions without any satisfaction or accomplishments. I don't know about you, but I see some darker episodes happening again in the future.

You've never tried to suck your own dick?

was she disabled?

>That episode where Truman's friends are gonna take him to a club for the first time and he waits around nervously all day waiting for them to show up to pick him up, while he gets drunk alone to pre game. Only to find out they went without him and then ruins it all by cussing them out through texts drunk.

It's a Truman rides a Boosted Board. Right guys?