Come on, Sup Forums! Come get your virginity out of the lost-and-found!

Come on, Sup Forums! Come get your virginity out of the lost-and-found!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHUV8QLpEAc?t=40m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lost-and-founds are for things that are lost
I need to go regain my virginity which I already lost?

You wish.

NO NO STAY AWAY FROM MY PEEPEE

is this actually a line from this terrible movie or just OP memeing

you wish I was just memeing
This (redlettermedia review) is the only video I found with that joke in it. She says it at 40:04
youtu.be/AHUV8QLpEAc?t=40m4s

It's real. It's clearly an improvised line that everybody on set laughed at even though it didn't make sense, and they put it in the stupid movie.

virginity is something that you lose, so i am not a virgin but i have to get it back? why? and how?

but I havent lost it ;_;

It's a great line because it's exactly the kind of thing a woman would say, thinking she's being clever and funny, not realizing she's just making herself look like an idiot.

i wish i was a virgin women are fucking retarded and not worth the 1hour of interaction

She's the lost-and-found

I did. It was lost...and now it's been found again!

That line makes no sense. If it was in the lost and found that implies you lost your virginity, which means you aren't a virgin, but she's trying to mock him for being a virgin.

lol

Heh, I know exactly where my virginity is. In fact, I've never lost it! I bet you feel really stupid right now.

Why would I want my virginity back?

It's a line, the only reason I know that is because of RLM.

Reminder that this was pretty much never, ever posted on this board until the Plinkett review, so you people shit on this movie for months without actually watching it, or you have to be told by Plinkett that this line didn't actually make sense.

>implying there wasn't worse shit in the movie to post about

K, but I'm seeing this a whole more just because of the Plinkett review.

What does that even mean? Is it supposed to be derogatory or complementary?

I'm actually glad they made this movie just so they could viciously tear it apart on RLM.

Why are fat women so disgusting?

Lost it in a theater to a blue haired feminist at one of your Ghostbusters showings. We were the only two people there on opening night so we had some good privacy.

the who was camera?

It wasn't until I saw this on Sup Forums I realized the joke doesnt make sense

Not sure if it was the ghost of a Sony executive or the ghost of Patton Oswalt's wife who took our picture.

That's really rough, but he deserved it for attacking a man for literally no reason.