What ad/commercial campaign has the deepest lore? And why is it the trix rabbit commercials

What ad/commercial campaign has the deepest lore? And why is it the trix rabbit commercials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1eJ-I2CwHE
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whatever faggot

What?

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS KEKS WE WUZ COFFEE BLACKED.COM *links to black crime statistics*

does that cover everything?

Yes, thank you.

No that's not what the thread is about. Cmon user.

covfefe

>Liberal gets triggered by that image.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?.

Georgia coffee Japanese commercials

Am really trying to get the motivation for always pushing this shit in commercials and "Media"

Why is it always a white woman and a black guy?. I dont get whats so special about that.

There are multiples layers of irony that go into these kinds of posts. The only way to win is to not reply.

white men are evil and shouldn't reproduce

because white man and black woman is a pure fantasy and does not happen in real life. BMWF happens all the time. These ads are meant to be somewhat realistic, white boy.

They want to let you know they are stealing the white women. Men get possessive about our women it's natural.

Please don't derail the thread

This is actually statistically the exact opposite of reality.
More likely it's just easier to find a black man whos an 8 or higher than finding a black woman who's an 8 or higher, cause black women are revolting.
Either way, this thread wasn't supposed to be about that, please discuss commercial lore

Anything advertising juice boxes in the 90's.

Kids would fucking liquify and become elder gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1eJ-I2CwHE

I prefer the purple stuff

>the black person is the guy
every time

As someone who is mixed I don't understand why it is fucking pushed so much. I get that it is a fetish but holy crap give it a fucking rest.

Cuckposting is an ancient meme.

t. Memeologist

>Babied affected by the mother merely viewing non-whites.

So even in ancient Rome they had delusional beta cucks.
Truly amazing stuff.

tl;dr, probably shit anyway, top guy looks like something you'd find on that godawful board Sup Forums

Why does he pronounce it so weird?
>cah-preesun

Italians aren't white.

What am I looking at, are the two cars moving and about to ram into each other, or is the joke the hump?

The joke is that it keeps fucking doing that pic, I assume. At least I've gotten it maybe 100 times

whites on top

>you must wait 3 minutes and 58 seconds before posting again

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Hoz2ZHYZM

Honestly? I work in marketing, and it's not for the reasons most people here imagine.

People here think it is because of BLACKED and shit, but that's not true. There's no agenda of forcing the idea of blacks stealing white women.

The thing is, white males being paired with women of any other races can be a political nightmare due the idea of colonialism. White man x black woman? Racism. White man x Asian woman? Colonialism. White man x mixed raced woman? Same thing. White man x Muslim woman? Oh, shit, fucking nightmare in making.

So that's why we use black males for that kind of thing.

don't forget to drink your juice

It's the first time I've seen it, you mean on 4chin? I just get the road signs you need to write out, changed it in the settings when they first started throwing those bullshit images at me.

that's about it actually

>finnish
what went wrong

just go back to word capchas if you don't want to do the images

White women are actually the least likely out of all races and both genders to race mix. It always makes me laugh when I see brown women bitching about "fetishization", after all the brown male on white female/child rape stats and all the liberal media lies and propaganda about this pairing, cry me a river.

I'm not the user that posted the pic tho.

Trump is a good boy he dindu nothing

The thread is about white women and brown men though, the OP knew exactly what he was doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

hes leading the thread where it was meant to got you idiot

It opens up several degeneracies that jews want to push

the first being obviously interracial, destroying your culture, rebelling against society and the patriarch by taking black dick

the second is beastiality, the images of black men and white women are always a white humanly figure versus a bestial ape of a man, it's never these sleek numale blacks (do they even exist), it's always these rough bestial types

another one is pedophillic, the image of a small white woman being penetrated by a large cock just throws the imagery of someone young being penetrated by someone much older

I'm OP. It was supposed to be about commercials with deep lore

Actually I just googled ad campaign and took one of the first results from google. I'm innovent

The simply reality is you all are a bunch of low test cucks who get off from it while you can simultaneously shit on white men. If you could properly stir up something with wm/bw you would do it, and calling everyone else in the process after a racist, but you won't because the faggots whining would be your peers.

Dumbass libtard Trump confirmed that was a secret code word Christ stop posting and kys.

>commercials with deep lore
commercials are based on ~90% fear
dont rank them, dont explore their "lore", dont give them any attention whatsoever

t. ex media asshole

Fear isn't antithetical to deep lore. Nor is cynical exploitation

>white is on top of the black, signifying white supremacy

So you lost.As did I.

The only reason WM/BF doesn't happen more often is most white dudes would rather be with a white, Asian, or Latina chick before a black chick. A lot of black chicks are into white guys.

wtf I love Ikea© now

sounds like a typical commercial yeah

why is it literally always black and white with a white girl and black guy?

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with black people ?

To give fuel to the alt-right so that their rantings convince some people so that there is actual debate between them and the extremist left so that the media covers it so that the news cycle has shit to sell and report on so that the news doesn't start reporting on important things

Donnie, get off the Computer and actually do your job

oh wait you dont know how to dumb ass
LOL

>White women are actually the least likely out of all races and both genders to race mix
citation needed

and no, okcupid statistics are not an argument.

it's the (((Juice)))

>and no, okcupid statistics are not an argument.
but fat cat women are the best representation of real world dating statistics when they agree with my outlook

lmao is this real?

but that sounds cowardice.

I mean you can take the backlash from showing a white woman and a black man but you can't deal with some twitter SJW getting mad about any other pairing?.

Like i though advertising was about causing controversy for attention.

I was just watching American Horror Story: Roanoke and in this season Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and even Evan Peters have been fucked by black men.

>so that there is actual debate between them and the extremist left so that the media covers it
What?

coca cola commercials are shot and directed by greg lansky

Because they ruin everything.

There needs to be relevant debate. That can't happen unless there are enough people on each side.
Constantly pushing this diversity shit antagonises moderates into becoming extremists who then make a lot of noise

faggot

what the actual fuck

lmao, black women LOVE white cock. Like imagine if your stupid bbc meme was real, but in reverse. Asians too. Why are white cocks so appealing to the subraces?

This would never fly in 1940's italy

Because she knows the father wont leave at the first sight of a child

Wrong

(((Honestly)))

Is this the most repulsive SFW image on the Internet?

Its not always a white woman and black guy and no one is pushing anything.

REALLY makes me think

>mfw i just made this image and it said "detected possible malicious code in image file"

woops hehe meant to reply to this:

Black men get pissed when their attractive women go to white men

I don't get it, what is that supposed to look like? A cup of coffee? It barely looks like it.

>White man x black woman
>Racism

Who comes to this conclusion? I can't even imagine the labyrinthian path the neurons in your brain must take to see two people of different races together and say "They are clearly racist"

>not the chink version where a black turns yellow

It calls to mind slave owners fucking/raping/impregnating female slaves/house niggers. Which is ridiculous.