/got/ general

Winter is here edition

youtube.com/watch?v=nmMaZXAahCs

Poisoned by our enemies:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyBgag9gY14
vogue.com/article/nikolaj-coster-waldau-game-of-thrones-costume-fashion-global-goals-world-cup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw someone asks me who I am

>“Jaime,” Lord Tywin said, as if they’d last seen each other at breakfast. “Lord Bolton led me to expect you earlier. I had hoped you’d be here for the wedding.” Jaime could feel Cersei’s moon’s blood drying on his cock and tried his best to will away another erection. When he was younger he sometimes feared his father would be able to smell the sex and blood and seed on him.

>“I was delayed.” Jaime closed the door softly. “My sister outdid herself, I’m told. Seventy seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it. How long have you known I was free?” Cersei would have wanted to fuck me on the morning of Joff’s wedding, he thought. She would not clean herself for the rest of the day once he had finished inside her. His bloody cock twitched.

>Have to hack off Cersei's hair, write out Melly for a season and cut Val altogether just to make Queen Piggy look hot in comparison
kek

aaaaaaaahhhhgggg

can someone aware me on "slag"
i thought slag was something you got when you melted down iron with coke

Ashara Dayne!

It also means
" An individual who cares not for relationships beyond the realm of the sexual, these people sleep with many partners not caring about anything save for the moment of climax. "

so slag is like a chad then

Is a SLUT

the woman version tho

This is exactly how GRRM writes tbqh. I could easily picture this passage showing up in ASOS.

i thought that was a stacy

this guy tells you to bow
what do

Dunno, could be more than a away to say it, could depend on the country you're in, ...

DAYNE?

REYNE?

Nah, slag is centered and focused around sex and being a sloot.

Chads just can get easy sex, but it also implies a certain amount of a popularity, charisma, good looks, athletic prowess, lifestyle, ease of life, etc.

Why should I? He is only a cat of a different coat

Young ned looks so unintimidating (compared to Ser Arthur Dayne, whose voice turned me gay).

so not like a chad, but like those sickly-looking nu-males that hang out under bridges and whore their pozzed assholes out to random black men for money

>tfw the Lannister couldn't even take House Reyne's Valyrian sword because it was previously taken by the ironniggers of house Drumm
>JUST

why don't the lannisters just take it from the drumms then

I thought that was a passage from the book

Should have asked Disney for their de-aging technology and gotten Sean Bean back.

I bow before no man

I guess.

Speaking of, how fucking dumb was the Lannister who brought his family's priceless ancestral sword with him to explore the remains of Valyria.

WHY DIDNT DANY JUST TAKE KINGS LANDING WITHOUT HER DRAGONS?
WHY DID NOBODY MENTION THIS

>starts to skin wolves and discuss politics

not as dumb as the other lannister who went there to get it back

who is that cute girl

They work of the sellsword, the hooded man
BANEFORT?!

Eh, that's a mystery
plus, the sword is called Red Rain and even tho it's valerian steel is red-colored
would be perfect to fit the terror campaign of "rains of castamere" plus its color fits the lannisters

They weren't as priceless back then and maybe he didn't know how bad it was until he got there. Tommen II dindu nuffin

not as dumb as the Lannister who killed the only mad keeping the 7 kingdoms together

lancel?

Fuck that. It was expensive when they got it and even more expensive once Valyria became toast.

>eh, I'm sure all those histories about even dragons dying off are just stories
>that dragon lord that dyed with his 30k army by invading it right after the doom just did it wrong
>I'll get it this time

>Tywin fixed everything the previous Lannisters fucked up
why is he so perfect

Valyrian swords aren't that useful in Westeros, but it might have been very useful in Valyria

He is no man

>Valyrian swords aren't that useful in Westeros
>doesnt need to be sharpened
>can cut trough normal steel
>expensive as fuck

"...never."

>>doesnt need to be sharpened

Not that important.

>>can cut trough normal steel

Nope.

>>expensive as fuck

Not useful when the Lannisters are already filthy rich.

>this is what sansafags actually believe

Nik.

>not that important
pffffffff
>nope
Brienne cuts mutliple swords with one, and Jorah states that it can in the lore videos

if that actually happens the show is irredeemable

Eh, I can kinda see where he was coming from. Finding the sword would be near-impossible, but if he did succeed, he'd become a legend in his house.

>pffffffff

It's not.

>Brienne cuts mutliple swords with one, and Jorah states that it can in the lore videos

Brienne didn't cut Sandor's sword, and generally none of the VS swords in the show do that.

based James

Yeah, but they have one thing that Lannisters value a lot: Prestige.
If you're a noble house and lord paramount of an entire region, you have a Valyrian sword to show you're worthy of the title. Even the smaller houses have them, because they symbolize the difference between Lowborn and Highborn.

I mean Valyria doesnt really seem all that dangerous, just the stonemen could be a problem

Brienne cuts the sword of a soldier outside hot pies inn

Would Ned's bones roll in his cript if Sansa got KINGSLAYED?

Don't you know user? The entire story revolves around Sansa.

Valar dohaeris Lady Salsa

>Brienne cuts the sword of a soldier outside hot pies inn

I don't remember this, but even if it did happen, it didn't happen in the rest of the battles that included VS swords.

I like Jaime and am glad that the show is finally starting to put his character arc on a decent path, but this is fucking cancerous.

That image looks like it was made by a JBfag

>implying it's not Brienne
Took him a hand, but he's great now. Easily the best character progression

so does that mean Robb didnt die either, since he only died once, and the red wedding never happened since

Imagine being this retarded.

>a knight in full armor can shrug off swords, spears and axes, but valyrian steel slices through his protection like so much cloth
>lighter and stronger than normal steel
youtube.com/watch?v=HyBgag9gY14

No more wig.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in /got/ right now. Valyrian steel swords deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Valyrian steel sword in Essos for 2,400 slaves (that's about 2,000,000 gold dragons) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my Valyrian steel sword.

Dragonriders spend years working on a single sword and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Valyrian steel swords are thrice as sharp as Westerosi swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a Valyrian steel sword can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a Valyrian steel sword could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why Westeros never bothered conquering Essos? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Valyrians and their swords of destruction. Even in Aegon's Conquest, Westerosi soldiers targeted the men with the Valyrian steel swords first because their killing power was feared and respected.

Nice bait but there's a huge flaw in the Cersei-Mad King fan parallels and it's that Jaime is obsessed with Cersei and textually considers her to be the his wife and the other part of his soul despite his pathological jealousy

>Coster-Waldau has another potential romantic pairing in mind. “Tormund and the lust he has for Brienne—I would like to see that come to fruition.” Adding: “They would make a great couple.”
vogue.com/article/nikolaj-coster-waldau-game-of-thrones-costume-fashion-global-goals-world-cup
Theories on why he's pushing it so hard lately?

CERSEI LITERALLY PULLED A MAD KING AND JAIME DIDNT GIVE A SHIT. THIS SAME IMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN MADE IF HE LEFT HER AT THE END OF S6 AND EVERY SLIDE COULD BE THE SAME

She'll still wear the wig, that's not the right color

>Dany will never give you this look of love and devotion

Why live?

not even the best looking blonde in the show

>tfw I saw this on tumblr
Literally lifted from a JaimeBriennecuck blog.

short hair brings out her big nose, chubby face and age, bad choice

not even the best looking Sarah Connor in the show

YOU GOT FAT

She looks really bad and older.

aaggghhh...

Jaime will marry Brienne but die in the final war against the NK, and Brienne will give birth to a son called Duncan Lannister, named after her great-uncle as a nod to the bookfags

Screencap this

He understands that his S8 endgame is going to be some kind of Jaime/Cersei murder/murder and wants to prepare the JBcucks so that they don't shit up his Instagram account with their autistic screeching when the time comes

Trying to get the JB fags off his back since they freaked the fuck out when he made a cute Twincest tease on his Instagram

Jaime/Cersei murder-suicide confirmed

is it just me or does she have a hint of negro blood? She doesn't seem totally white to me

They'd better fuck again first

>exterminating a family of red-heads
Tywin did nothing wrong

t. Sandor

>She doesn't seem totally white to me

She's Anglo.

SURPRISE BUTTSEX

That's called being an Anglo

pic related

Assassin's Creed: Westeros Edition

>implying jaime wouldn't let cersei fuck him in the ass with some form of medieval strap-on

nah Masie looks like a typical working class white brit girl

Emilia looks... strange to me

she's a muslim

its called being ugly

this

I heard she's some Jewish ancestry. But that doesn't mean anything though. I mean look at Chris Pine.

Has a nonTarg looking Targ ever inherited the throne? I've noticed that the few there are always seem to die before they can.

Rhaenyra's three Strong kids, even though the throne would've gone to Daemon's kids anyway if things had worked out roughly the same.

Baelor Breakspear

Daeron the Drunken

Duncan the Small

>filename
Literally what happened.

So obviously the original plan was that the person who got stabbed wasn't actually arya. Why the fuck did they scrap the idea? it made the whole chase scene make zero sense because arya was recently gravley wounded

No

All the Targ kings have had platinum blonde or silver hair