twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi FOX!

Hi CBS!

More shilling for this trash. Fox must really be desperate

>make a subpar Star Trek lite show
>In the same year an actual Star Trek show is going to get released
>cast yourself as the MC despite being a black hole of charisma
>try to con the normies by selling it like a comedy
>all the comedy is horrible and not even the same kind of shit comedy you are famous for
I can say i never seen a more JUST try at making a ''''''parody'''''' as this.

Fuck you I like it.

Here we go boys!

question: what is the comedy to drama ratio of this show.

>he thinks Seth mcfarlane is funny and talented

more drama less comedy a really great showing for seth to be honest

Shit-shit

maybe 1:12 comedy to drama and that's generous. There were maybe 6-8 jokes in the third episode in ~45 mins.

Here we go again, that didn't take long.

Fuck you, I like it too.

This. Show is comfy and is the not the Trek we deserve, but the Trek we need right now.

>is the not the

Fuck I need sleep

this is good to hear.

Its the only thing there is. I'm waiting for The Expanse.

>comfy
There's that word again. Almost like it's scripted

You are going to start shitting all over it when you get to meet the gay pov chars in a couple of seasons.

Oh look it's this faggot again, you just love coming into Orville threads and shitposting like man. Get ready lads, this shill is now getting paid overtime.

I wasn't going to watch it because of how shitty it looked in the preview trailer. Which, had every joke in it of course. There's really not much comedy it seems.

That word was the only reason I even started watching it. However, the 3rd episode is HIGH ORDER SHIT and I hope that isn't a trend. I really don't give a fuck about Jew agendas.

He has a point though. That doesn't make it any less comfy though. Just remember to pirate it like I do.

If you are defending Seth Mcfarlane, you don't belong on this board.

Projection is a hell of a drug

T.shill

I'm just trolling you. I like the show, and yeah it is comfy.

Expanse is great! But not trek.

>this shill is now getting paid overtime.

So you admit your a paid shill?

Seth is definitely the only one involved in this show.

Get over your issues dude

You admit you are the guy from the other thread?

This take on trek really hit my funny bone.

Not him but any involvement from Mcfarlane is too much.

I'm sure you've been in every cuckville thread since it's literally your job

Data what's your inquiry on this take
>Well sir it appears there are many low IQ species in this thread rather call them the new age of chimpanzees their main language is Kekiztan a very Rare language that many of the Humans hate in comparison its similar to ferengi but they aren't as devious as they are in real life they try to hide instead of fighting sir.

>Seth macfarlan
>black hole of charisma
You only wish you were as charismatic as him that way you wouldn't be a shut in loser

I don't think you understand how trolling works.

No seriously how much are you being paid?

Samefag

T.shill

it just worked :^)
whew, thanks user, I thought nobody was going to bite.

I really hope the series ends with him shooting her out of a tube into space or something.

I'm tired of TV trying to make it seem like cheating is "no big a deal". Fuck this gay earth

T.shill

>no u
Good one. I honestly wonder if paid shills eventually start to believe what they push. Like do you unironically think mcfarlane is talented now?

how does this shit not breach copyright?

>Defending a cuck

Got emm

I'll only say how much Fox is paying me, if you tell me how much CBS is paying you.

T. Shill

Who hurt you?

Nothing
>inb4 he responds with nothing

T.Shill

I didn't hear anyone complaining when Andromeda was on the air.

I will be watching Discovery tomorrow, but I do not expect to enjoy it half as much as I have been enjoying Orville. If anyone is avoiding it because of the comedy elements, give it a go. Almost every joke was in the trailer anyways, the rest is just campy scifi with alien waifus and a norm mcdonald blob

T. Fox shill

So you are an intern? That fucking sucks to be you.

OP here why are there only 19 posters and 52 replies c'mon guys just make a normal Trek thread

No, I just don't see shilling as a viable career. Unlike you

T.shill

We can't because fox is paying you

That seems like meager pickings to watch. What else is good about it?

i have to admit i like this show. the latest episode made me think a little bit, and it didnt end the way i expected it to
The sprinkled in comedy works really well, star trek is often too boring at times. My dad's a big trekkie, im gunna gift him the season of this when it comes out, i wonder if he'll like it

Sup Forums is great, you can tell the exact time of a posts existence, almost like rings on a tree, based on the trendy insult of the moment. Shill, cuck, pleb, low-test... Bunch of fucking parrots.

But I seriously get paid $23.65 an hour just sit around and fuck with you user. At least I'm getting paid to shill, you are just here wasting you weekend away. I'm actually making money.

This is a good way to make some easy weekend cash.

>just make a normal trek thread
>cheap trek rip off with forced seth sarcasm

Nice try slipping that one by

The first episode was well recieved and you were able to talk about it, but with all the shill claims on both sides the orville threads are warzones and the trek dudes don't want it in their threads anymore. Which sucks, show is pretty decent. Just impossible to talk about on here with all the retards.

OP here again, That one made me chuckle i give that one to you

Any benefits? Health plan? 401k?

I'm the biggest Trekkar here and I'll tell you what this show gets a real solid B from me. There's nothing not to love with the exceptional acting and above average jokes. The coolest thing is Seth doesn't drag any Family Guy or American Dad bullshit into this, it's just genuinely high quality. If you can't see it for that you're just a nigger.

But I enjoy their sniveling worthlessness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

No benefits, it's only part-time. It's tedious work because I have to log all my efforts, but obviously I'm not going to log this because I could get fired talking to you about this, but it's late enough in the day so nobody from my firm is going to see this. I work part-time but a few people at the firm are full-timers. I chose Sup Forums Sup Forums exclusively because I spend time here anyways, so I know how the Sup Forums culture works here.

This is just an evening/weekend job, I work as a LP supervisor for UPS during the week.

Even for that type of money I don't think I could come up with something good to say about the show without being totally obvious. But I appreciate the offer.

I agree with you user, but there are so many Seth haters in here, your good points will completely fall on deaf ears. Sorry. But yes I like it a lot!

It's really not hard, you get training from the firm. Right now we are contracted by Fox, so I had to watch The Orville episodes. I will also shill Ghosted soon enough. Our contract with Fox ends in November, but I'm sure the firm will get a new contract if they don't already have one lined up.

T.shill

t.ShiLL

The show is really that bad that I would be hard pressed to find good things to say about it. Even with said training.

You get used it like any other job. Excuse me, another Orville thread just popped up. I gotta go shill it now.

I hate you people just enjoy something in your life for once jesus you are ruining this thread even OP asked to calm down this is sad all of this hate comes from one person look at the replies its so clear don't fall for this madman

Don't be jealous user that I'm getting paid to fuck around on Sup Forums and you're not.

OP here i'm deleting this thread in 1 minute this guy is being annoying sorry fellas i hope someone makes a good Orville/Trek thread

Just think..instead of pretending to pretend you could be watching LOTR with a chick, sipping on fresh coffee or something. That's actually really funny what you choose to be.

ha faggot

Sorry not worth it. If there was just one redeeming element with the orville I'd do it. But there isn't

I already watched Two Towers with my gf last week user. Don't be so 1 dimensional. I'm a motivated fuck, I can do plenty of things. There is enough time in the day if you aren't a lazy fuck.

Try plebbit next time

The ex-wife is hot

>assuming someone's gender

Reeee!!!

Watching the reruns on FX and it's alright I guess don't really like McFarlane because he's a pretentious fuck but I could suffer it I guess.

comedy is 5% just like tng ds9

You just be dishonest user, it's not that hard.
Let me give you an example:

The dramatic elements of The Orville are even better, making us wish for more subtle humor thrown in only occasionally rather than attempts to shoehorn Family Guy jokes into a live action space adventure.

Once the audience understands where The Orville is coming from and once the writers figure out what works with viewers, the show might just find its niche.

I don't believe anything that I just wrote, but hey, I also like money lol.

This.
ITT: Autism.

But that's so utterly false. No one would believe that. Can't polish a turd my friend

lol I don't care if they believe it or not, I'm getting paid. That kind of shit works well on reddit and facebook, but on Sup Forums it's a bullying culture, all I gotta do is back up the actual fans of the show and talk down it's critics. That's why I chose Sup Forums to shill, it's so much easier.

You still think I give a shit about any of this? Trust me user, I don't. I just like money.

fucking shills. this show sucks, its a million ways to die in the west all over again.

T.shill

Clearly haven't watched the show. Humor is toned way down in The Orville.

T.$hill
>T.$hill
T.$hill
>T.$hill
T.$hill
>T.$hill
T.$hill
>T.$hill
T.$hill
>T.$hill