What show has the worst fanbase and why is it Rick and Morty?

What show has the worst fanbase and why is it Rick and Morty?

I've been watching it for the first time on youtube and I really don't get it. It's okay but definitely not more than that. I'd rather watch it over Family Guy or South Park but that's unironically the only compliment I can give it since I'd never watch either of those shows in the first place.

Stephen King fans are 10x worse.

None. It is euphoric/fedoric/nu atheistic tier shit. A lot of fan bases are cancer but this is the worst I've seen when it comes to pseudo-intellectualism.

pretty original thread idea OP

can't wait to hear the stunning insights on offer from these borderline retarded shitposters

wow how rude to all the morty's

i'd take the Rick & Morty fanbase over the MLP or Steven Universe fanbases anyday

i can guarantee that if this faggot's loved one was about to die or something horrible horrible was about to happen to him do he'd pray. Because when there's no hope left in the world and there's nothing you can do to change something, there's still a part of every human that likes to think that some kind of outside influence can affect them in the most dire of cricumstances.

>list something
>list
>one thing
intelligent

that's what Rick did when he though he was going to die

at least bronies and whatever you call su fans weren't this far up their own asses

10/10

Nah because the only way to become that militant of an atheist is if you use logic for everything and ignore feelings and emotions.. Basically atheists are psychopaths. So as they are watching their family members die they would relish in their nihilism knowing that it really doesn't even matter

Isn't it particularly un-Rick-like to want to hang out with people who think they're smart?

It's the worst because it's large and you shivering assholes need something to get upset about.

Nah, there's a citadel of Ricks in the show.

Can't tell if they're being facetious or not. What has become of the world?

this season really fucking sucks.

because you have a confirmation bias and enough insecurity to need to constantly advertise to people that you're "above" certain autistic elements of a fanbase (which usually really just means you're the type of person who is to afraid to show real emotions about any topic because you were bullied in school or something)

I bet none of them can't even build gadgets and portals n shiet, bunch of posers

>List something you've learned... that has changed the way you perceive the world around you?
>?
This is not a question. Wow.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Imagine the amount of cringe in these applications

Here's a wild sugestion- Why not infiltrate this group and start to make subtle discussions about Israel?

I feel bad for these guys because I used to be one of them. Straight As report cards, studying the entire year's subject and reading a bunch of random stuff, not truly because I actually liked them, but because being smart was the only compliment I ever got and it was the only sense of identity I had.
I would get instantly defensive and anxious whenever someone or something threatened my intelligenceI'd overly rationalize and analyze everything. It kept a lot of good people away and robbed a bunch of good opportunities.
Good thing a few years of therapy cured me, tho.

You're getting old.

>facebook

I was exactly like that at 14 as well. In hindsight, it really was truly cringey. But that's ok because I realized I was wrong and corrected myself accordingly. Unfortunately these people who idolize Rick never did grow out of it and seem to be in a delayed if not perpetual state of teenage angst. Products of our continually increasing infantalized culture.

Sup Forums: nazi christfag propaganda forum

C-137 Rick is the rickiest rick and he's not part of it.

Wat