OH SHIT

OH SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/yv58nv/i-guess-we-need-to-say-it-again-george-w-bush-was-the-worst
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So brave

yaass

Sup Forums BTFO

Yasssss savage

that's a brave opinion

*『MAGA』activates*

So very brave of him.
BTW, when's he gonna let all those refugees he's always crying about into his giant mansions?

>posting on Sup Forums on a saturday night while jamal and juan are out there spreading their seed, securing a future for their race

lets talk about thanksgiving instead which is in two months. what are you guys planning on doing?

Is George Clooney the Jennifer Lawrence of our generation?

Evry tim

What a unique and interesting opinion!

>spreading their sneed

YAS QUEEN!!!!

It's Sunday morning you ameriturd

Impeaching Donald Trump.

>BTW, when's he gonna let all those refugees he's always crying about into his giant mansions?

(((weiss)))

A rich, famous, and attractive white man doesn't says fuck you to the most hated president in history! So revolutionary!

Spic here I'm on Sup Forums too.

fuck you why should I let them into my mansion they can go into joel osteens church cause hes a conservative

>While promoting his new movie Suburbicon in a chat with The Daily Beast, Clooney was asked to weigh in on some political issues, particularly since the film deals with race relations. Towards the end of the interview, the Oscar winner and activist rants about Trump vilifying Hollywood while he’s a Hollywood elitist himself.“This idea that I’m somehow the ‘Hollywood elite’ and this guy who takes a sh*t in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable,” Clooney complains. He goes on
>“People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this idea of “coastal elites” living in a bubble is ridiculous. Who lives in a bigger bubble? He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his company. He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of.He ran a company of twelve people! When you direct a film you have seven different unions all wanting different things, you have to find consensus with all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same direction. He’s never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look at it and I laugh when I see him say ‘Hollywood elite.’ Hollywood elite? I don’t have a star on Hollywood Boulevard. Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard! F*ck you!
>Elsewhere in the piece, Clooney rips Trump for how he handled the Charlottesville protests and for his stance on the Confederate flag. And, as reported earlier this month in a preview excerpt, the actor also declares, “Steve Bannon is a p*ssy. Steve Bannon is a little wannabe writer who would do anything in the world to have had a script made in Hollywood.He wrote one of the worst scripts I’ve ever read.” He adds, “Here’s the truth: If Steve Bannon had Hollywood say, ‘Oh, this is really great, and a really good script,’ and had they made his movie, he’d still be in Hollywood writing his f*ckin’ movies and kissing my ass to be in one of his f*ckin’ films! That’s who he is

Fuck you leatherman

OCEANS 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43 CONFIRMED.

prove it
you can't

>But perhaps it’s Clooney’s criticism of Clinton, as revealed in the full article, that’s most surprising. “She was more qualified than even her husband was when he was elected president, but she’s not as good at communicating things. That’s simply true. When she got up and gave a speech, it didn’t soar,” he argues. The actor further says, “It was frustrating because I never saw her elevate her game. I never saw it. And I had a lot of liberal friends who were like, ‘She’s not good at this.’ And I see that, and I understand it. I also think, though, that if it was a guy it wouldn’t have been so polarizing. I think the fact that she’s a woman made it a much harder uphill battle.”

I never got all the Joel Osteen hate. Is it because he became rich off religion? How is that different from getting rich off of any other form of entertainment? I can understand Christians hating him because they might feel they got conned at some point but why does the secular world hate him?

Because he's religious

>i'm not hollywood elite but if you want a film made you need to kiss my ass
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

because duuuuuuuuuuude nothing matters maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan just enjoy life BUT DONT DO THESE FUCKING THINGS I DISLIKE YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Trump is such a horrible fascist that this guy can say things like this and not be blackbagged in the middle of the night and double tapped in the back of the head.

whHoah!!! DestrOYED!!!

>Someone who didn't vote Trump to Donald Trump "Fuck you"
>This passes as news

it got the OP's attention didn't it?

cultural marxism

Did Clooney actually type "F*ck you" on twitter?

TRUMP GONNA LEAVE NOW GUYS HE CANT HANDLE THIS FUCK YOU FROM MR CLOONEY

>have to clarify on your own website what's real and what's made up
Real sign of quality there lads

Ah fuck you leatherhead

Well, he's dying soon

Fuck Clooney he's never done that much good shit and he's finally showing his fuckin age now.

Noo, not glasses chan :(

The two America's. Which one do you want to live in?

Brownie here. I'm home.

merely a trick to get the Jewish ally

Woah. Liberals hate Republican presidents? Amazing news!

It's not like we've seen anything like this before....
>vice.com/en_us/article/yv58nv/i-guess-we-need-to-say-it-again-george-w-bush-was-the-worst

>token nu male whitey in the back
every time

nonono
NONONO
NO INSULTING DADDY
BAD CLOONEY
IF YOU MAKE DADDY FEEL SAD HE WON'T GIVE US MAGA
STUPID CELEBRITIES WHY DON'T THEY ALL JUST DIE REEEEEEEE STOP INSULTING DADDY!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I respect Clooney for beating up David O. Russell

haha ok
fuckin celebs cant do any shit important anyway, this is fucking pathetic

>Kekistan isn't a meme
>The Left can't meme
>Kekistan is Alt-left counter meme.

>“People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career.
BULL FUCKING SHIT. The amount of actors that come from stupidly rich families is staggering

>He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of.
Uhh....

What a fucking faggot. Steve Bannon is most respected and accomplished than this pretty boy can ever dream of being.

I prefer Halloween.

>White guy who makes tequila whines about Drumpf
Big fuckin' shock.

Sup ForumsBTFO

No one really cares.

Trump impeached

Are you the dude with the beard in

Oh man how could Drumpf ever recover! So brave

thread theme
youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

another one

It's like a pissing contest with these libs. Who can be the most edgy while insulting the president? They act like a bunch of children who didn't get their way. Sad, really

Dictators are notorious for letting people disrespect them with no consequences.

DELET

how in the FUCK is Drumpf going to recover from this

It's a shame there wasn't another democratic candidate who was more popular and charismatic, someone who could have run instead of Hil- oh wait..

>that smug girl in the middle

>She was more qualified than even her husband
Yeah a givenor who turned around a state vs a 1 term senator and secretary of state fucked up the middle-east worse than W. Bush.

Yeah but Jim Webb didn't have a chance in that clown show of commies.

>Muh Refugees
Can't their Muslim brothers take care of them? Middle East should be taking responsibility.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

No. We have to take these people away from their homelands and put them into a culture that is completely alien to them, while at the same time not encouraging them to assimilate at all. What could possibly go wrong?

I remember there was some sorta Last Comic Standing show where Norm Macdonald and Rosanne and some other cunt were on there. Some joker came on and started bashing christianity and making "Lul it's magic why cant harry potter be my holy book" jokes and Roseanne said something along the lines of "That's BRAVE" and Norm said "That's not brave at all, you're just echoing a popular stance. It'd be brave to defend christianity or attack islam or somesuch other religion." A celebrity endorsing Trump is sticking their neck out for a bunch of elitist butcher producers. A celebrity bashing Trump is no braver than saying "Yeah fuck those meat-eating monsters" in a vegan convention. Clooney has no risk or balls to go against the grain.

That said I wanna see his next movie because it's written by the Coens.

(OP)
Literally shaking right now. When Madame Streep said that Trump is Hitler, I pee'd a little. By the time she bravely proclaimed that Hollywood is high art and that without it, America would be a bunch of rednecks rolling around in pig shit, I ran outside and gave a primal scream. I've never felt so enlightened at a person's elucidation as I did tonight with Madame Streep's complete evisceration of Trump. Middle America, take note, Madame Streep is disgusted with your behavior and Hollywood will put up with it no longer. Trump, if we lose Hollywood, then we lose everything. We have nothing without Madame Streep and King Clooney.

It's not a meme, user. It's a way of life.
#MAGA # shadilay

Of course, that makes perfect sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S OVER

>A celebrity endorsing Trump
And a jew defending palestine walk into a bar...

Don't forget to post the picture of the guy holding the cake and the other three pictures in your folder always post.

Mayweather had the nuts to do it
And /ourguy/ James Woods

No way, I'm not here to hurt your fee-fees, just to spread the good word of kek.

because christianity is wrong, goy.
How dare you make people happy and create a business doing it.

That's the argument you fag.
These elitist liberals bitch about letting spics and trash from other countries in, but they don't want to house them, they don't want to be around them. These cunts are happy in the their gated homes up in the mountains telling Americans how they should live their lives.

Spic #2, no breeding for me.

B-but I look up to these people

>glaze over thread real quick
>yep he's there

Please, for your own sake, do something different with your life. This isn't healthy.

if you didn't want to have to live next to filth then maybe you should've done something with your life too instead of being an epic kekistan neet memer little faggot guy

>bullying Sup Forumsedditors

That's a sacred spot for Christians too, you stupid Jew poster.
You just have to cover your head when you're there, as is the custom.

I had a teacher in high school who had a PhD in Theology and was a minister at a protestant church.
He went to this holy place, and wore the hat too.
No big deal.

Didn't this guy move out of Europe because he was scared of brown people after all? He has no room to insult Trump.

Not even a Drumpftard, but even I think this guy is a bit out of touch.

We've got to colonize mars.
This country is overcooked.

Steve Bannon is a cockroach.

>He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of.He ran a company of twelve people!

I'm pretty sure the Trump hotel down the street from where I live employs at least 13 people

tfw you're black and home alone as usual