People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it...

>People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.

What did he mean by this?

A woman was fucking 12 guys at the same time who didn't know about it. One of them found out and beat her to a pulp, putting her in the hospital.

Lisa.

What's going to happen to Denny?

>There is no hospital on Guerrero Street, something that Tommy is definitely aware of, yet specified in the dialogue all the same

>Tommy wanted a scene where Johnny would drive his car off the roof and it would fly. His explanation for that happening is that Johnny is a vampire.

>It took Tommy nearly 6 hours to shoot the "I did naht hit her" scene because he couldn't remember the line

>People are very strange these days
What did he mean by this? Was he talking about Tommy?

>you will never be anyone's favourite customer

Guerrero Street was an adlib from Mark because Tommy had an apartment there

>something that Tommy is definitely aware of, yet specified in the dialogue all the same
Tommy didn't write that line, Greg ad-libbed it because Tommy lived on Guerrero Street and Greg wanted to mess with him because Tommy kept fucking up takes. He hated that Greg said it because he thought it was an invasion of privacy.

It's a movie user.
Quit trying to meme being a poor memer.

HAHA. What a story Mark!

Kek why did he put it in the fucking movie

Anyway who's your sex life?

Keep your stupid dubs in your pocket

Why don't you keep your stupid comments in your pocket?

are they going to include a final scene were greg explains tommy's origins in europe and how shitty and miserable his life was before acting, I think it was a really touching part in the book
it would be a really kino move to do

The Room is unabashed kino

It was the only take Tommy got right.

it wasn't real that stuff was just a theory IT WAS.NAHT

My sec life is a 22 year old blonde. I've had the most filling sex of my life with her.
But more importantly, anyone who replies to that many posts is cancer

tommy wiseau is from Louisiana. i don't know where you got all of this europe garbage from, but it's wrong.

O hai dogee

He's a ragin Cajun and the new Tennessee Williams

DONT TAUCH ME MOTHAFUKERRR

What movie is that? I've been looking for a comedy.

i have breast cancer

So his accident fucked him up so badly he ended up with a vague eastern european accent and personality. It's bullshit but I believe it.

Wasn't Tommy fucking with Greg over a recent bad breakup with his gf?

Either death from an overdose, or a vengeful Chris-R. Let's face it, out of all the surviving characters in The Room, Denny's future is probably the bleakest.

Basically, Tommy was ultra-insecure because when Greg spent time with his gf, that was time that Greg wasn't spending with Tommy. Tommy had literally no other friends to speak of, so as soon as Greg broke up with her, Tommy basically started hanging around nonstop.

Oh yeah that come off super weird after spending an entire book painting Tommy as an insane egotist with too many complexes to count. Greg's a bit of a piece of shit for selling out Tommy like that but at least we have the stories for it.

Tommy gave everything in the book his approval before Greg had it published. And even the less than flattering stuff about Tommy never really came off as malicious. More of a "Can you fucking believe this guy?" vibe than anything.

Ahaha what a story Mark

You know, Greg's kind of a fucking asshole
>Tommy asks him when they meet not to tell anyone about his personal life
>Writes an entire book about it

Definitely disagree. The book paints him as manipulative and pathetic, and that story of Greg's first night in his house makes Tommy sound like he was a closeted homo trying to feel out whether to make moves or not.

>the book paints him as manipulative and pathetic

But user, that's absolutely who he was. Why else do you think so many people ended up ragequitting the production of The Room?

>not doing that The Room was a great money laundering operation
Plebs ITT

To be fair, the book is about Greg's life too. It's just that Tommy is way more of an interesting subject. And as said before, if Tommy really had any issue with it, he could've either told Greg to not publish it, or sued the publisher to keep the book out of stores. Instead, Tommy has not only endorsed the book, but has also corroborated a lot of the content of it.

has anyone traced tommys house on guerrero street?

It's not that people don't know, it's just that they don't care. The criminal enterprise aspect of The Room is strangely its least interesting.

Whats the name of the movie?

I never said he wasn't. Greg's just a shit friend for selling Tommy up the river is all, the guy is the only reason he got 'famous' in the first place.

Lurk fucking more

You're right, but after reading the book it's probably safe to say that without Greg's help, the movie probably would've never been finished. Tommy couldn't have kept that fucked up ship afloat himself.

Vampire of Alcatraz: King of the Vampires.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition

Too busy on Sup Forums to lurk here but i enjoy visiting your board sometimes.

It's not, Tommy's just a rich madman.

>can't read the filename
Mark Room Strange These Days. Duh.

back to r/thedonald

It's a deleted scene from The Departed.

how could you get fucked and not know about it

Well it was pretty crowded

>tfw you're going to a screening of The Room next week
What should I expect lads?

Spoons flying everywhere while people toss footballs around

>show someone The Room
>have to hear "Oh hi user!" and "Anyways how is your sex life?" for at least a week

Did you miss all the parts where Greg clearly makes Tommy out to be a good (but strange and misguided) person, whose friendship he really appreciates? And a lot of the stuff Tommy does might be pathetic, but his story is inspiring as fuck, and Greg obviously wrote it to be that way, considering the ending.

Tommy and Greg are still best friends. If Greg was that much of a piece of shit, it would have been a different book, and Tommy wouldn't still hang out with the guy.

>Still pretending Tommy is involved in crime because you're in denial that the true story is fairly mundane
Spotted the real pleb.

Choose a hard alcohol beforehand. Drink three to four shots of it. Enjoy the movie exponentially more than the sober memelords quoting the movie out loud.

>mfw Tommy found out about all the stuff Greg said about him in The Disaster Artist he got mad and said a lot of it isn't true.
>Said he's going to write his own version of events with the TRUTH.
>The name of his book will be... "The Disaster Artist."
>Tommy doesn't see anything wrong with this
madman

Had a strange dream last night that Al Strobel (MIKE the One Armed Man) was the only professional actor in this film.

That explains why they said they'd be handing out free bags of spoons.

I'm allergic to alcohol actually

Oof. I couldn't imagine sitting through The Room stone-sober. You are a braver man than I, sir.

Oh, I'd heard that Tommy was pissed at him for stuff that wasn't in the draft he'd read.
Either way Greg's not a good writer, I assumed that's why it goes between characterising Tommy as a potential rapist and a misguided sensitive soul, or why the book includes shit that nobody wants to hear about like anything not involving Tommy or The Room.

I feel like I should drink a Scotch and Vodka mixed neat in order to truly experience it

I tried that once. Sounded way more fun in concept than it was in execution. It tastes exactly like you think it would.

All I have on my shelf is JWB and Grey Goose, I could never look myself in the eye if I mixed those. Need some cheap shit so I can try it.

>Sup Forumsnigger

>So uh, Johnny, I was having sex in your apartment
>Ahaah
>and I left my pants there... :J
What went through Johnny's head here?

Tommy got very butthurt about it btw

>People are very girly these days. I used to know people; they were a dozen guys. One of them found something...they beat him up so bad he ended up on the street. Guido was his name.

"Ahndurwear, I ged da peektur."

Johnny doesn't mind people fucking in his house, as long as it keeps him involved in the plot somehow.

What did i mean by this?

The strangeness there is the promiscuous behaviour
I can't blame any of those guys who sent her to the hospital

People are strange when you're a stranger.

Oh yeah, you don't sully the JWB. Kurt Russell would never forgive you.

Tommy came to my city about a month ago for a "the room" screening at this theatre.

Say what you will about the guy, but the movie ran 2 hours late because he spent so much time just chatting with fans and taking pictures with every person who wanted to. He even threw a fucking football with everyone who wanted to play catch wth him. EVERYONE

The experience itself it was great. Thousands of spoons flying everywhere throughout the movie. IT was like going to see rocky horror picture show but without all the tranny faggots

The Room is basically the Rocky Horror of the 21st century desu

chuck sneed presents: battletoads

The Room is much more interesting, to me at least. There's no one quite like Tommy Wiseau, and the movie is a viewport into his worldview.

>tfw Tommy successfully made A Doll's House from Torvald's POV while retaining Ibsen's dialogue patterns
even if it's the only practical joke he ever pulled, it's a great practical joke

Never thought of this but you're right

I doubt it, Tommy bought very expensive cameras instead of renting them and spent alot of money on billboards advertising

>The A.V. Club found the production values and acting quality of The Neighbors to be far worse than those of The Room, and noted the unexplained presence of women in bikinis in several scenes. Wiseau responded to the criticism by saying that the women were meant to be symbolic of sexually liberated women.
Based Tommy, fighting for women