I've never seen a single episode of Rick and Morty. AMA

I've never seen a single episode of Rick and Morty. AMA

IM PICKLE RICK

do you want 300+ replies?

yes

Have you ever seen a single episode of Rick and Morty?

no

what is schroedingers cat?

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935.[1] It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. The scenario presents a cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead,[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. The thought experiment is also often featured in theoretical discussions of the interpretations of quantum mechanics. Schrödinger coined the term Verschränkung (entanglement) in the course of developing the thought experiment.

It's a pretty good show, not my favorite but not deserving of the hate it gets here. There isn't even really a "leftist" or "SJW" agenda judging by the episodes I have seen.

not a question, faggot

You should watch the Keep Summer Safe episode, it's funny as hell.

Episodes are often hit and miss, some are great and others are Family Guy tier.

I watched the first ep and the two eps that came on when rick and morty aired, holy fuck is this show bad, it's literally no different from family guy.

when pickle rick aired*

I have a feeling you didn't know that beforehand [1][2][3][4]

Have you watched other cartoons? Archer or the Tick perhaps?

Rick and Monty fuckin sux,
also the scientist dude shoulda been called Monty not the kid
Dropped

Correct
No
Yes, currently watching BoJack Horseman

What is it like having a low iq?

I thought the same thing. I don't get it. Only saw the first two episodes though.