Does Sup Forums like WWE?

Does Sup Forums like WWE?

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1235809239782545:0
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1385044308192370
jrsbarbq.com/blog/50214
youtube.com/watch?v=btH0K5-VjQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AH-jA4aXt8c
sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster
youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY
411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/
ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/
youtu.be/PLxRwyO5l-U?t=11m50s
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/864510396572606467
youtu.be/BLdFR9CNzl0?t=32s
twitter.com/MickieJames/status/899807247127248898
youtube.com/watch?v=p3KHIBJvYgk
youtu.be/FScRm8eTWYc?t=2m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't more wrestler chicks sell as good as Asuka?

WWUZ

nah we don't watch or talk about things for manchildren

too busy doing situps

Why do the men in wrestling have to be good looking but the women can be as ugly as dogs balls?

good looking women who can quasi act don't do wrestling, they go on fox news or CW

maryse, alexa bliss, lana and paige are hot as fuck.

sasha banks and bayley have rocking bodies

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why would a hot chick take a bump?

are you chanting booailey?

>implying you wouldn't

Literally a living mummy like Nascar. The fact that it's still religiously watched in the US speaks volumes about average Americans.

she has an ass you could stand on

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was

My pop likes WWE. Dunno why.

>HERE'S THE THING, user
>YOU SEE ...
>Sup Forums POSTERS AREN'T CUT OUT FOR THIS INDUSTRY
>YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GRAB THAT BRASS RING
>JUST A BUNCH OF JANNETTY'S WHO CAN'T DRAW A DIME!

The indie scene is huge these days

WWE needs to make Vince retire and let Haitch write the shows

The Miz is one of the most respected wrestlers in the WWE locker room today.

AJ Styles says Miz is tough: wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/

Daniel Bryan admits the Miz is right and awesome: washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f

Foley is a Mizfit: kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1235809239782545:0
kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1385044308192370

J.R. thinks that Miz kicks some verbal ass: jrsbarbq.com/blog/50214

Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show went from saying Miz can't cut promos to Miz owning Daniel Bryan's ass: youtube.com/watch?v=btH0K5-VjQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=AH-jA4aXt8c

Triple H says that the Miz is the best on the mic on the current roster: sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster

Samoa Joe sings high praises of the Miz: youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY
411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/

Vince Russo thinks that Miz would've been a mega star in the Attitude Era: ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/

Spoony went from hating Miz to saying Miz is the best worker on Raw today: youtu.be/PLxRwyO5l-U?t=11m50s
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/864510396572606467

Steve Austin says that the Miz entertains him: youtu.be/BLdFR9CNzl0?t=32s

Mickey James appreciates the Miz: twitter.com/MickieJames/status/899807247127248898

Even Dave Meltzer likes Miz's promo on Reigns and Cena: youtube.com/watch?v=p3KHIBJvYgk

Even John Cena respects the Miz: youtu.be/FScRm8eTWYc?t=2m17s

The problem with the Miz is that he is just average in the ring.

>just average
he is probably the worst in-ring talent on the mens roster right now. he is still amazing at everything else tho

The Reigen Arataka of the WWE.

honestly WWE threads should be on Sup Forums

/asp/ needs to be liberated

It doesnt help half of the roster is indie workrate guys

You have a containment board for a reason.

I guess if i was a hormone crazed 14 year old from Oklahoma who has never stepped foot off his trailer park i might find that thing attractive...

Miz could follow the steps of Batista tbfh.

she got BLACKED and pounded by so many locker goom guys

Lack of proper training

Pretty sure it's the complete opposite of what you said.

That reason doesn't work. You put 4-5 autists in a tiny room and they've shit up the place.

superior butt

I prefer GFW

/asp/ please go. WWE threads on other boards are super-comfy, but you're just spamming the same /asp/ memes here, and that's just going to give these threads a bad stigma and the mods will start deleting them.

t. /asp/

there are autists on other boards who post shit like
>SEETHING
>JOBBER
>JANETTY
i can tell that they're from /asp/ and it's cringy as all hell

That's because the couple of autists on /asp/ are insanely desperate for real contact so they swarm over any chance to escape their shit little board.

Asp memes aside

>muh women's revolution!
>have the women do the safest fucking shit
>women are more flexible than men
>don't try to work that in with new or more difficult submission moves
>literally nothing different now between a women's match and generic make match - everyone just goes through the motions
>don't attempt to solve the problem plaguing both male and female wrestling: shit characters and no storylines for 90% of the roster despite having more tv time than ever before
>still pushing the anti-draw roman reigns
>Miz gets everyone over when they feud with him, then that other person languishes and does nothing for months on end because fuck making new stars
>destroy the last two faces that got over organically - Ryder and Bryan
>wonder why ratings keep going down

In fact, the faggot spamming "sneed" at everything Simpsons right now is an /asp/ shit.

reminder that jeff jarrett founded 2 successful promotions in the last 20 years

sauce

if you ever browse dragon ball super threads on Sup Forums, you can catch a few autists every week.
They infested that board so much, anyone who loses an anime fight is called a "jobber" now

Is /asp/ the worst board on all of Sup Forums?

that is fantastic. i love the idea of dbz jobbers, showing up just to be beaten by the hero of the week.

>/trek/ JOBBER WORF VS BARREL

Vince Mcmahon is one of my role models.

I'm serious.

Eh, jobber and terms like that are used by most wrestling fans, that's not exclusive to /asp/. Any time I take a glance at that place it's like they're speaking a different language, like they're some little isolated sewer tribe that's completely devolved from the rest of civilization and they're all inbred and retarded.

Toni Storm

Lucha Underground is better

You have your own fucking board fuck off

That's not a board, it's a sewer

>He watches WWE
Hahahaahaha

It's what you made it, now back to your containment shithole

I'm a highlights guy. Might watch the occasional big man match.

Lesnar/Goldberg 2 and the Braun/Show cage match were the only full matches I've watched in the past 12 months. Quite like Finn Balor as well but couldn't imagine watching a full match

you made your bed, now lie in it

>BLACKED

/asp/ is not a board for wrestling fans, it's containment for 5 or so autists who just want to pretend to invent memes

>got thrown away from Sup Forums
>some authority decided unilaterally to put it on /asp/ without their consent
>trashes the OG /asp/ threads by spamming nonsense and low quality threads
>demand to change /asp/ name to /wwe/
Literally the Jews of Sup Forums

Yes.

Eeeeew day trailer park face

She looks like every annoying white trash bitch on facebook

On /asp/ right now there is a martial arts general, a skateboarding general, a hema general, a thread about the aki basho, and at least 120+ threads about wrestling including one with the very same op image, try to tell me that's not a board for wrestling, go post in your cesspool, nobody wants your faggotry here

>white

There are no wrestling fans left on /asp/. There's only a handful of autists shitposting the same things over and over.

/asp/ is one the biggest mistakes in the history of this site. If only you faggots left the /wwe/ general on Sup Forums alone we wouldn't have such shit stain of a board. "Alternative sports AND WRESTLING" was a mistake.

You'll be in good company then, go post your cancerous wrestling shit on your board, autist

Great response bro.
"No u are the thing"

>I prefer GFW
Which has to go back to being called Impact again, because they didn't secure the rights to the name GFW.

They are all trannies, like the NFL.

Have a more superior butt

Hell no, Toni's is perfect

i want to fuk

no but I like baleys ass

You're gay.

Something about the material of those pants and the curvatures of that ass being split by that rope is really making me diamonds

WWE is fucking garbage. Can't wait till it and Hollywood are gone.