>THE LEGO CHUCK

E

E

Dannyboytbh

Who

Reminder that Sneedfag is an autistic spammer posting an irrelevant meme
>acclimate

you're one autistic son of a bitch
why don't you go back to where you belong?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

He used it correctly, though. The Frinkiac redditor is in a new habitat and did not familiarize himself with board culture.

D

He used it incorrectly though. I assume his thinking was that by using a somewhat obscure word he'd appear more intelligent.

im not sure about that

i think it's organised professional shilling in order to renew or sustain the cultural relevancy of The Simpsons, disguised as a lone autismo

but why?

That word is not obscure. It can be used as a synonym for assimilate.

>somewhat obscure
So you're an ESL and had to look it up and are now obsessed with it like you were with the guy who claimed to start the meme to spite classic Simpsons and then the /asp/ Indian.

No, YOU didn't.

>everyone covering the unexposed side of their face
Shouldn't it be the other side so people can't recognize them?
What did they mean by this?

I don't get it

All his excuses fall apart instantly, it's pathetic. He has no justification for his spam. He's just a shitposter.

>covering the unexposed side

>/asp/ Indian
Fake news. Just search the archives of the flag boards for Sneed and it's pretty much 80% Anglosphere flags.

Why is Lindsay Nagel going there?

Stop replying to yourself.

That ain't me buddy. I don't samefag because I'm not a pathetic kid that posts a dead meme.

sure, buddy

I never understand Sup Forums memes, I didn't understand uuuu posting for like a year. I still don't understand "kino".

I don't watch TV or movies or play games. Why am I here? I'm going back to Sup Forums, later.

Happy?

Your writing style is 100% the same every time.

Why do copy literally everything people say to you?

Is "no u" all you can do?

That's the Sneedposter you're thinking of

Marge, where are we?

>Why do copy
When are you going to learn English, Paco?

The Simpsons are a cartoon, there for should be put on the designated cartoon board, . If sneedposting has taught us anything it is that people who watch cartoons no matter how old they are will always be immature and ruin Sup Forums for as long as they are allowed to be here. This goes for Rick and Morty and other pleb trash toon posters as welI.

>Go to Frinkiac.com
>Select 'Random'
>Post results

>Go to Frinkiac.com
>Select 'Random'
>Post results

All me by the way, hehe >:)