Sup Forums quick, who is your favorite "WESTABOO"?

Sup Forums quick, who is your favorite "WESTABOO"?

Probably Yoh Yoshinari.
Glad to see more international collaboration amongst animators these days, but imagine if America actually paid attention to the global industry like France and Japan do.

Trigger.

Also, that humanized octopus ain't so bad.

Why do amateur westaboos draw better than the source material they're copying from

Robot waifus, always relevant to our brothers at the east

hol up user

The absolute madman.

Asian slave-like dedication. And low-protein diet.

It's on topic, damn it.
Oh well, back to board anyway.

Because the source material usually looks like shit. We're talking about western cartoons here.

ok I chuckled

here's another from the Trigger guys

>furshitopia
I honestly would have preferred more ponies, tbqh.

I heard Korea was obsessed with the film, moreso than Japan.

Hiroyuki Imasishi in particular.

Gashi Gashi probably.

Apparently a couple of japanese guys teamed up with the Transformers comic artists for an artbook.

A very rare artbook.

hotglue one he did had me nuts squeezed dry

Have you ever seen an example of a bad westaboo?
So far most of them seem simply enthusiastic (not obsessive) and talented unlike the weaboo counterpart.

search pixiv by new instead of the most popular artists, you'll see just as much shit as deviantart

Toshirou

There's plenty, but the language barrier means you'll never stumble upon it; and no one gives enough of a shit to bother searching through the garbage.

>tail around her waist
UNNNF

What the shit, how does a nip even know of Nextwave? Shit's relatively obscure here as it is

I absolutely love this guy's stuff, Maru does the cutest Adventure Time stuff out there.

It really is weird how Jap artists just seem to be so much better. I guess like animation and manga is a bigger deal there so there's more interest of something.

Don't remind me, AT had the best canvas for fanart lore and the main series missed the opportunity

MISSED IT

Hey man, I think the show sort of shit itself but that isn't gonna stop be from enjoying the qt fanart.

Look at this shit, fucking cute as a button.

AT long lost its spot in the fandom limelight, but a lotta amateur westaboos seem to love the tumblr-ish fandoms.

>that motocompo
aww yiss