>>88133724

It's is pretty annoying that writers don't know how to write bisexuals.

John Constantine, dude.
Or are you talking just about Sup Forums capeshit? I know John is technichly part of The CW and kickstared the universe but he's so backgrounded I don't think he counts, plus not sure how bi he is on the show.

DC (and comics in general) have a TON of bisexual women. What are they crying about?

Apperently we're all sexy females who wear our fetishes as fashion accessories and we always fuck the closest comparably sexy person if we have a free moment.
Replying to myself but on that subject John's bisexuality being more center spectrum was one of the few risky things nu52 did well. Until they wrote out his boyfriend and probably tossed him into Speed Force when White Wally broke out

>DC (and comics in general) have a TON of bisexual women. What are they crying about?
As a bisexual guy I can complain about reprisentation of dick-bearing bi folks.

good, LGBT is a psycho-sexual disorder

Why? Is she going after a dude or is she going full gay?

Have you seen season 2 m8? Sara has gone full on predatory lesbo.

Full gay. Bisexual women love saying that they love women but in reality they got more dicklust than anyone on the planet.

>bisexuals are just gays who won't admit it right?

It's hard to find someone who can follow up on Snart. Dude was rad.

In real life, bisexuals are essentially straight.
On TV, they either don't say they're bi or they go full gay.
On TV, lesbians are the bisexual ones.

DCYou Conjob was a mistake.

Bisexuals do not exist

says the bi-sexual

>Our only rep in this genre.

How pathetic and how lower your self esteem must be when this is a big concern?

>gf says she's bisexual
>mfw i secretly think she's full of shit
>only dated men in the past
it does indeed check out

Who's to say she isn't fucking women on the side?

Same with mine but she hasn't even kissed a girl yet. Girls who say they're bi are full of shit

considering we live together and are both home every night it'd be hard to hide it.

It would however be my excuse to ask to try a threesome.

Terribad skills at setting up bait is a psycho-sexual disorder. Also so's ur mum.

>Sup Forums charts of suicide/pedophilia rates.jpg

that would imply they exist
which they dont

only curable by the administration of high doses of Cyclon B, or two shotgun shells to the brain

>Apperently we're all sexy females who wear our fetishes as fashion accessories and we always fuck the closest comparably sexy person if we have a free moment.
That describes a LOT of bisexual people I know.

>Taking Sup Forums seriously
Ever think it could be the oter way around you fucking goof? Just because some kid who's angry his dick is small makes a pie chart doesn't make it the whole truth.
People with psycho-sexual disorders are fucked up in the head and genitals, so of course they will be more liberal in general about what they fuck. Just being gay is not the same. Its like that all Bs and As but not all As are Bs saying.

but they are

that is why all fags must be killed as painfully as possible

Those are just bar sluts who put up with making out with each other to attract guys.

Go back to your facebook meme page so you can help get it banned and do the world some good.

That kind of personality is equally prevalent in any sexual orientation, because it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I was joking.

>say I'm straight
>never fucked a girl
>???

how much of a douche do you have to be to worry and whine about something like this. im happy i dont waste my life whining about rep. what a fucking faggot

They say posting in a Twitter thread on Sup Forums

To be fair, I knew I was bi probably like eight years before I sucked a cock and discovered, that, I indeed do like the hell out of it.
Though I think believeability on stating your queerness when you haven't even experimented depends on the personality type. If they're prone to bullshitting or have a big ego, they're probably just talking out their ass.

I for one would like to see more demisexual representation in media.

Joking. I'm not demi and don't care about this.

I like how Archie turned Jughead asexual(the comic company, not the character, though feel free to write a fanfic for this anti-ship)
Pandering or not it just makes sense. He is only capable of being attracted to food.

I found it weird that he has to be told he is. It's like Iceman.

I don't care about sexuality like OP's link does but I do care when the writers are retarded and further up is right about predatory lesbian. Predatory anything isn't a cute character trait.

The only woman Jughead's really been attracted to is Archie's far future descendant.