How much will this ruin the original movie?

How much will this ruin the original movie?

>Orange and blue poster
fucking hell

Never heard of a movie ruining another one retrospectively

Probably not at all.

i have faith in denis

you're an idiot.

His filmography does not speak for him tho

The shitty Matrix sequels didn't ruin the first Matrix. Don't be retarded. Besides, the movie looks good.

t. brainlet pleb

from the trailers, it already has

No.

this

Shitty sequels/prequels ruining the original is a Star Wars thing. Alien wasn't ruined by it bad sequels. Same with Matrix and Sin City.

It is hard to imagine how they could ruin it like Star Wars:
>OT
The force is a mystical power that permeates the galaxy. The galaxy is vast and varied.
>Prequels
The force is now a bacteria that can be measure by a blood test. The more force bacteria you have the more powerful you are. Darth Vader is a is an angsty teen. Boba fett is a kiwi.
>Sequels
On a remote random planet in a universe of a billion planets. Turn a corner and find the Millennium Falcon. Turn a corner and find Han and Chewbacca. Turn a corner and find Luke's lightsaber. Turn a corner and find R2D2. This shit make the once vast galaxy feel tiny.

Maybe Highlander got ruined by making them aliens in the sequel....

>Maybe Highlander got ruined by making them aliens in the sequel....

Fuck this. I cant see the original highlander again without thinking they are fucking aliens.

there literal shills in these blade runner threads holy shit

No, that's just me.

idk, sure a sequel or prequel can ruin the lore of the original material and the world that it's set in, but there's nothing stopping you from ignoring everything but the original material if you'd like. midichlorians have no bearing on the OT.

alien is a good ass stand alone movie, and something like covenant doesn't make it any less good on its own.

Why, it doesn't delete the original movie you dumb shit.

It won't because this is not a sequel to finish, this is not a "well that story that went X finished in shit", because the first one is contained, I just hope that is a good Blade Runner movie in the sense that it won't feel like they could made it with another name but wanted to milk the IP's name.

>Highlander
>1 great cult movie, 2 (or 3? don't even want to check) foils for shoes.

I hate contrarian niggers.
How the fuck will a new film ruin the original? The original will always be there to watch/own/jerk off to, whatever. Go fuck yourselves.

>Everyone is wearing futuristic cyberpunk clothes
>Ford is in jeans and tshirt

He just doesn't care anymore, stop putting him in movies

What is excorcist 2, alien covenant, Prometheus ect

Those are movies that didn't ruin other movies. Thanks for asking.

His tshirt could transform into a trench coat in the movie

>a literally senile old man and a meme actor

I already hate this movie

>completely shitting on the ambiguity of the first film's ending by having deckard be in the sequel

Unless they pull some epik tweest like him being a different replicant with a copied memory that alone ruins the first film.

The Force Awakens

>Sequels
Try "Luke, Leia and Han are complete failures and never even get to reunite before dying as bitter, old people.

>ruin the original

Scott retconning Decker into a replicant ruined the original. I wonder how Scott will explain how "replicant" Decker is alive and old.

>I wonder how Scott will explain how "replicant" Decker is alive and old.
Because he was an special and new model of replicant like was the woman that didn't even know she was a replicant. Almost human, can live very long time.

Am I the only one interested in Leto's character?

Nope, I liked him in the short.

I think it's fair to say that we're still be wearing shirt and jeans 30 something years from now.

>the cast includes harrison ford
>the movie includes some shitty references to the original movie

I think it's already ruined.