Has there ever been a worse fucking actress?

I thought she was pretty good, though she threw away her entire career for a pretty stupid gambit

what was wrong with her? I'd rather watch her than the chink captain any day

Jennifer Lawrence

who is she gain what moies was she in

Nah, she played it straight. You're projecting, and no amount of complaints will hide the fact that you hate black people.

this

This. you do NOT just "criticize" a POC actress unless you have some underlying racism or ignorant prejudice.
Get educated.

Had she done something offensive, or even little bit of "I'm woman hear me roar" shit, or anything I'd think OP has some legitimate reason to dislike her, but that just is not the case. She played the role straight as a starfleet officer, and was loyal to Star Trek, so there should be no grudges against her acting, and for that fact it is clear that if anyone hates her at this point it is purely based on grudges.

did she make her serious face?

ummmm sweetie how about you take your bait thread back to Sup Forums and let the grownups discuss these brave women of color?

She was horrible on the walking dead aswell

She's pretty unnatural. She belongs on a soap opera.

>Hehe guys I'm a BITCH lol can't you see I'm ACTING

this
also kristen stewart isn't very good either

she talks normally rather than like a Shakespearean stage actor, that might be something people dislike about her acting. that doesn't mean her acting is actually bad however.

although it seems like many people on here are just saying she is bad at acting due to racist ideology and/or trying to troll

she was good, wtf are you bitching about?

dont you there be talking about my niggerfu

i want to get BLACKED by her

Hating black people is as valid as any other aesthetic judgment.

She's not a good actress but I like black girls, so she's ok.

DUDE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN SPACE LMAO