Niggers, we need to talk about how surprisingly good the new Flinstones comic is

Niggers, we need to talk about how surprisingly good the new Flinstones comic is.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Flintstones-Vol-1-Mark-Russell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it still going on? I would love to pick up a trade if they ever release one.

It's solicited through February, and should probably last at least until June?

Here's the first trade on Amazon amazon.com/Flintstones-Vol-1-Mark-Russell

We did, there's nothing new to talk about right now

We already do that, frequently.

Okay

so is it this cynical through the whole thing?

>My beef!

Yeah, sorta. It's a cynical satire of modern life punctuated with moments of genuine emotional levity and the occasional callback to the original show.
It can be dark, but always with substance.

Gonna miss this book once it's goes extinct. Easily the one with the most substance out of all the new H-B books. Whelp, at least we'll have Ennis' Dastardly & Muttley in a few months....

Kinda, yeah.
Also very funny, though.

waiting for the TPB of this because I spend too much on Rebirth capeshit, but I've heard nothing but good things and I'm really looking forward to it

>Also very funny, though.
yeah, from what little I've seen it looks good, would just never imagine a Flintstones comic to go down this route

Flintstones deserves your money more than whatever else you bought.

Typically, but you're also inundated with caveman anachronisms and rock puns that it doesn't hit as hard until you think about it later or read it out of context.

I regret not buying the issues as it was coming out. Going to grab the trade though

Probs my fave comic now, really hope they keep it up long term. Would be cool with hiatuses if it meant good content.

im too busy posting about hillary on twitter while drinking my mocha caramel frozen strawbery machiato at starbucks

My comic of the year and along with Future Quest, the reason I started buying physical comics.

It's funny because it often frames a promotion of politics and views on the world that I completely disagree with, but I still find the writing hilarious.