What has got to be the MOST horrifying thing you've seen in a non horror cartoon or comic Sup Forums?

What has got to be the MOST horrifying thing you've seen in a non horror cartoon or comic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va-v89P7M6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfuJmzAx9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6SdCDpvTnw
youtu.be/x3YZmfgEhgI?t=431
youtube.com/watch?v=kp3iPwca7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who were the writers trying to cater to at that time? No one, not even my young relatives liked the gross humor

When I was six, I first got into Batman, and the very first thing I ever read was Knightfall. Now, reading it now its just another day at the fair, but at the time I was scared shitless of anything that was portrayed, especially the amygdala storyline. I had nightmares for weeks

I know how you feel. I read marvel zombies when I was 9 and it ready struck a nerve wuth me seeing awful things happen to spiderman and his family. Bonus points for creepy reed richards

That one spongebob face

which? there's too many.

The whole cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=va-v89P7M6E

Fuck you. I hate you. I knew what this picture was going to be before I opened it and I still clicked it. What the fuck were they thinking? Jesus christ.

>Watership Down

friendly reminder: the BBFC classification for this movie was (and remains) "U", as in, "Universal, suitable for all".

What part of multiple instances of horrible, gory rabbit death is "suitable for all"?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfuJmzAx9A

This was really fucked up back in the day. This is before adult cartoons where everywhere and super edgy so seeing a villain like that in a cartoon was shocking.

The part in Invader Zim where Keef's eyes got torn out of his head shocked me as a kid and I'm still surprised they were able to get away with it.

Although I guess Zim falls in the horror genre anyway but I don't remember many other scenes from the show that were quite that brutal and cold.

It was made when not everyone was a massive pussy.

People see dead rabbits on the side of the road you litle bitch faggot.

Racemixing and fag propaganda.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM

This faggot from Batman Beyond

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6SdCDpvTnw
25 years old and I still can't get up the nerve to actually watch it.

What kind of pussy is horrified by that? Disgusted or annoyed I get, but horrified? Really?

That scene just makea me unbelievably angry. Even as a kid I wanted to see those bitches die after that scene.

Fuck this episode so hard.

What am I looking at? Haven't seen this episode.

Movie ratings flip-flop on how strict they are across time. Within the UK ratings have actually got more lenient in the last decade.. The thing is, by modern standards watership down is the epitome of PG. U is supposed to be fine for literal toddlers to watch. U puts it on the same rating as Mary Poppins.

Classic kaziklu. Jesus.

This episode has SpongeBob helping Squidward move some furniture, drops it on his tentacle, and while trying to move it removes Squidward "toenail" raw.

pussy

No one is impressed user.

Saw a rerelease in the cinema a year or two ago for the first time since I was a kid.

Vaguely remembered that scene upsetting me back then but seeing it again still managed to make me gasp.

>"What did I tell ya, Short Man?"

Ridi Pagliaccio

some one is triggerd. go eat some mayo.

>white boy gets triggered by black people.
suck my black cock.

This fucker got me.

reminds me of RETURN THE SLAAABBBB

It's most likely the one from "Whatever Happened To SpongeBob?" where he's in New Kelp City and asks "Is there something wrong with me?"

youtu.be/x3YZmfgEhgI?t=431

What did they mean by this?

When I was like 8-10 I walked in on my older cousins watching Princess Minibike and watched the last 15 minutes or so of it.

Pretty scary just like "oh hey cartoons" and BLOODY BOAR TURNING INTO SOME WRIGGLY MONSTER AND SOME HEADLESS DEERGOD KILLING EVERYTHING.

>88164536

For me it was the teleporter episode, the end disgusted me so bad.

It's weird. The last time j saw a ghibli film I was 12. I never watched a full studio ghibli film. I kid you not.

What am I looking at here?

What happened to this...creature?

Sandman.

That nigga that killed and psicologically tortured and mind manipulated a bunch of innocent people on a restaurant in the space of 24 hours.

Gergis the Ungonchable happened

Crispy Hand
youtube.com/watch?v=kp3iPwca7Xk
ALL GOD'S CREATURES, FRESH OFF THE GRILL
For those who want to see it
youtube.com/watch?v=_HqBvv_cJd0

This is just wrong for the show it happened in. Spongebob isn't Ren & Stimpy.