/got/ general

previous

You are put in charge of taking control of Riverrun for the crown. How do you do it?
Hard mode: no baby flinging

aaahhh choke me harder daddysh

Azor Petyr

Dayne?

Best house.

I import crocodiles from the neck

Best Extinct House*

>Bastard heraldry
What did they mean by this?

Why do I love Lucas Codd so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lucas Codd isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him raping through the Shield Islands, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the hall at Lord Hewett's Town, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Pyke under the the name of "Codd Liver Oil." The very nature of Lucas Codd is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lucas Codd is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lucas Codd is not one that is easily penetrated. Lucas Codd is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lucas Codd is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of oil, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lucas Codd. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lucas Codd is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Lucas Codd, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Lucas Codd, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lucas Codd so much.

>implyng burning your ugly, half-florent, nerd daughter is not the best thing for you and her
kek, even Selyse says outright she 'gave him nothing'

1. Go fishing
2. Arrange marriage between my house and Blackfish
3. Divert the river to flood the castle

Why was Tywin's fishing scene deleted?

Should change it to "Why do I despise Lucas Codd so much"

Why didnt Jaime just learn to fight with Double daggers? He could have easily just replaced his gold hand with a gold dagger

Will I bleed if we shake hands?

Made the RW less shocking

Double daggers are for FOOKING LEGENDS, not for fucking cowards in steel plates.

Based Gendry is our only hope.

wot

Because daggers are a shit weapon.

>Gendry Waters

Baratheons are dead m8

In the show it's almost a certainty at this point that Dany/Jon will legitimise Gendry to revive House Baratheon to rule the Stormlands
Fuck knows who'll rule over Dorne and the Reach though

I wish they made a asoiaf mod for original sin 2

I wish you would of died in the womb

yeah it seems like it's being setup that the hope for every house is either a bastard or a women and that the people will have to rethink their prejeduces if they want these great houses to continue

She will also free Sam from NW's vows (don't ask how D&D won't make any sense anyway) and make the Tarlys the new Lords of the Reach
No idea for Dorne tho

see: House Baratheon will act as lesser house/servant to Stargaryens, at least until it regains the power.

>implying more than 1 of the 3 will survive

>In the show it's almost a certainty at this point that Dany/Jon will legitimise Gendry to revive House Baratheon to rule the Stormlands
Show and gurm bot hate Chads
Gendry will die protecting Jon bc 'our dads were friends'
Targshits are the only house remaining at the end

>(don't ask how D&D won't make any sense anyway)

Nigga there's no Night's Watch anymore.

Then why is Edd still using autism tests at Castle Black?

da grassey sperged out a bit after binge-watching the new season

That was before the Watch was destroyed

>the hope for every house is either a bastard or a women
>Targshits are the only house remaining at the end
Where Edmure and SweetRobin at in all this?

>tfw normies will start looking for flaws in his argumentations, only to then declare themselves winners of the argument

to be fair the Night's Watch will probably be dissolved, there's little point to them now that the WW made it through the wall, so:

>Crownlands: King Jon and Queen Daenerys Targaryen
>North: Lady Sansa Stark
>Riverlands: Lord Edmure Tully
>Vale: Lord Robin Arryn/Lord Yohn Royce
>Iron Islands: Queen Yara Greyjoy
>Westerlands: Lord Tyrion Lannister
>Reach: Lord Samwell Tarly
>Stormlands: Lord Gendry Baratheon
>Dorne: Princess Sarella/Elia Martell? All 8 Sandsneks definitely existed in the show, Oberyn mentioned them

Literally only Eastwatch was destroyed.

I'M NOT TIRED

the man is on point

You don't need to be an astrophysicists to know this shit has stopped making sense.

>Implying the WW won't clear out Castle Black and the Shadow Tower first long with Last Hearth

>dragons

Those are Wyvrens. Does he not know Dragonlore?

He's black, he doesn't know shit

>You don't need to be an astrophysicists

how do you get your blue check mark then?

Edmure gave the castle up to the Lannisters, which resulted in BF dying
Sweetrobin is so stunted and sickly it woldn't be surprsing if he dies offscreen and we get a raven about it or sth

Wyverns > Dragons anyway, 6 limbs on a vertebrate is retarded

>Implying the WW won't clear out Castle Black and the Shadow Tower first long with Last Hearth

Where they gonna go? North of the Wall?

Weirdly, there are creatures called wyverns in ASOIF. No idea what they look like though.

I think ASOIAF Wyverns are minature dragons that don't breathe fire

They have 4 legs and 2 wings

It would've been much cooler to see NK raise the few unnamed dead companions of the suicide squad, then stay in position for a little, then Whigh Dragon burst out of the ice
at least someone would've been caught by surprise
imho of course

Theyre just dragons that dont breath fire in ASOIAF

Dragons in the books have 4 legs. Wyvrens just dont breathe fire.

>Dragons in the books have 4 legs
No they don't. They have two legs and wings.

but the night king has to touch the dragon before it can come back to life. they need to get their bullshit detail in there to be consistent with the rest of the series

2 0 G O O D M E N
G
O
O
D
M
E
N

there are also firewyrm (fucking GURM and his omnipresent Ys) that breath fire but can't fly

He raised a shitload of wights at hardhome without touching them.

wut? he only touched the baby to turn it into another WW, when he took all the dead at hard home he only awkwardly lifted his arms

I wish we could have seen the 20 good men. Just a shot of them as they head out of Winterfell or something. Make them look absurdly badass.

>when you upgrade to black napalm

oops meant for

The whole "dragons are a mongrel species artificially created by crazy blood mages" theory is probably true. No way any ecosystem would be able to support dragons. Imagine how much Balerion would need to eat. Now imagine thousands of them, living for up to hundreds of years, spewing oceans of fire on their prey.

>Konan
what is god in life?

*good*

>the rightful and perfect couple to rule as queen & king of Westeros together :)

>I'M WRITING

I think it's a Valyrian thing

>Firewyrm
>Blackfyre
>Velaryon

>they will never cast Arianne, goddess of thiccness and large responsive nipples you wanna suckle from

>charge at a dragon
>coward

you seem confused

she'd probably look like this based off their past casting choices

More wine, your grace?

>goddess of thiccness
aren't Emilia and Sophie enough for you?

life is cruel

>emilia
>fat
?

photoshop

>posting this exact same picture any time someone calls emilia fat
>then accuse others of cherrypicking

flood it

Why thank you, Lancel, you know I never get to tell you but I appreciate you and your service to me, you're quite an excellent squire

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Stop bullying anons

Fuck off ya cunt, can't you see I'm enjoying a nice hunting trip with my favorite brother and my excellent cousin-in-law?

god damn tywin memes are god-tier

is it ok to be attracted to a woman who is older than you

>tfw your life is only validated when you see a post of yours in somebody's OC

>Lancel doesn't even have a weapon to protect himself, he just has the wine
some part of me always pities him a bit

What helluva timeline is this? the one where Bobby's kids have black hair or the one where Cersei and her kids are dead and Stannis is heir?

If she's not a fat dumb whore who keeps making faces like she just got a stroke, yes

Yes as long as you are taller

this

Kek, imagine his high-pitched squeal when the boar goes straight for him

>Everybody's drawing their swords and spears and jabbing it
>Lancel's pissing himself and crying
>Robert's standing there laughing his ass off

BECAUSE YOU'RE A LANNISTA

My mother saw some GoT commercial or whatever
>"wtf user this is some fairytale little kid bullshit, do you still watch it?"
>"like, there are dragons, zobies, and this guy, I can't tell if he's a human or not"
>"like, he look human, but off, like a moneky, I have no idea what that thing is supposed to be"
>show her the Night King, not him
>show her another white walker, not it
>show her a giant, not them either
>show her a child of the forest, not them either
Turns out she was talking about Peter fucking Dinklage.

>tow the first Hand of the King was Orgs Baratheon who had lost a hand
Was Aegon a prankster?

TEW HUNDRED ___________?