Cute couple. I can't wait for Trump to ruin it

Cute couple. I can't wait for Trump to ruin it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-says-he-will-protect-lgbt-communities/2016/07/22/c845e608-4fc1-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, I don't believe in marriage, but hopefully it works out for qhoever that is.

Wow, I never thought it would happen, but Amber and Shelby are finally getting married. The entire country have been on pins and needles waiting for OP to make this thread about Amber and Shelby getting married.

>two ugly cunts get married

K.

Wait why is Stephen Merchant marrying Mordecai?

Where's the official announcement? You don't make claims like this without posting proof.

>B-but I posted-

A picture doesn't count, you mong.

Wow! They're finally getting married!

Who

Truuuuuuu

Who and who?

Trump is not going to repeal gay marriage you fucking retards. He actually supports the LGBTBBQs.

Are they Steven Universe characters?

That's not what Sup Forums tells me.

The short one is a storyboard artist on Steven Universe.

>believing Sup Forums at any time

Fucking moron.

Why should I care about two people I've never met getting married.
> Steven Universe
> Homestuck
> Neo-Kosmos
wake me up when and if their wedding actually affects their work schedule.

homestuck is for faggots

>He actually supports the LGBTBBQs.
I'll believe that when he stops putting anti-LGBT people in power.

Amber posted about it on tumblr.

Two ugly tumblecunts taking themselves off the market. Let's just hope they won't reproduce.

He himself doesn't give two shits about LBTQ rights but he puts people like Pence in to
A)Get the extremists votes
and
B)Is aware how hated he is and thus added someone far worse in order to assure that Congress won't try to impeach him or worse someone thinks about pulling a Harvey Oswald

Good for them.

Why on earth would congress impeach him? The republican party loves him, he's like their golden turd.

>names a hardline traditionalist for his VP
>Constantly flip-flops on all of his positions, hillary isn't going to prison, obamacare probably isn't going away, and the wall probably won't be an actual wall
>Talks about "erasing" the obama presidency

but you see he held up a sign saying LGBTs for trump once so he's pro LGBT nothing to even worry about period

literally who

I think the republican party would probably rather have pence than than trump

Trump appears to be a wild card, I'd imagine Pence would be more controllable and in-line with party policy.

*Slow clap*
Oh me, oh my, what do we have hear?

Nope. End that conversation right there. Take that shit elsewhere.

If Trump can't turn things around there is a realistic chance of a Dem blowback in 2018.

>The republican party loves him
>People actually believe this
Dude, the Republican party absolutely loath Donald. They like him as much as the Democratic Party loves Bernie.

>Stephen Merchant marrying Mordecai
quickly, to the drawthread!

those three things are faggotry incarnate

washingtonpost.com/video/national/trump-says-he-will-protect-lgbt-communities/2016/07/22/c845e608-4fc1-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_video.html

haha.

Trump can't do anything, it be up to his SC nominees. If he follows through on his promise to appoint Justices willing to overrule Roe v. Wade, its hard to see how they wouldn't also be open to overruling same sex marriage. In fact I bet you'd be hard pressed to find judges who are anti-abortion but pro-gay marriage

>B)Is aware how hated he is and thus added someone far worse in order to assure that Congress won't try to impeach him
You mean the Republican Congress who LOVE Mike Pence?

If anything he made himself even more impeachable in case he ever gets too uncontrollable, because Congress would get someone they actually like in return.

>and the wall probably won't be an actual wall
Hey look, some of it might be a fence, okay.

You do realize this is going to happen in every thread on Sup Forums, if not the majority of Sup Forums for the next 4 years, right?

This is the future you chose.

Sure, the guy telling Caitlyn Jenner to use whatever bathroom she likes in his tower, is against those rights. The truth is he doesn't give a shit about all that and would rather have states decide that shit

I was saying the night he got elected that the worst thing about this was the fact that Sup Forums has been entirely validated and will never stop for the next four years.

>Happy announcement about something positive regarding LGBT
>Yet makes it all about Trump, despite the fact that he's never said anything anti-LGBT

Really makes you think.

>oh but he was nice to a celebrity tranny once
Call me when he pushes some actual fucking legislature to that end.

>despite the fact that he's never said anything anti-LGBT

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I too, were a dumbass.

I mean that's great an all that he hasn't said he hates homosexuals, but overruling Obergefell v. Hodges is going to set the gay rights movement back quite a bit. Go ahead and argue that its best left to the states, but that's not going to comfort the couple in the OP if they live in a red state.

FEELS
BEFORE
REALS

I'd ask you to do a little more research, but I know it's too much work for you. Only instant gratification and tumblr posts that allign with your views. Wouldn't want to have your pre established view points challenged!

Fuck $helby, she never finished her fanfictions and her art got increasingly terribad. Fuck Hussie for making her Calliope's artist.

>and the wall probably won't be an actual wall
There was never going to be a wall in the first place you moron. Anyone who believed there was going to be one in the first place is terminally retarded.

A real, physical wall the size of the US/Mex border would have costed much, much more money than what the US currently has, not to mention that the plan was to pay for it with the slave-like wages of illegals.

Fuck Amber, stupid peace of shit
Shelby is ok though