Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #7

What's this? What's this? There's Sup Forumshristmas everywhere.

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another user in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjlLMriJ1J8
youtube.com/watch?v=ezXrIxxzQeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, yes.
Christmastime.

Time for some Goon!

I'm about 95% sure I fixed the address on mine. 3I8ZCYB7PXSSU

Anyway, may as well kick off the new thread with one of my favorite Christmas comics.

Welp, that's one sent out. Enjoy!

Jeez Amazon, why is your shipping so damn high?

Fucking love Goon.

DZNIT01A728 co.uk

Next time please wait for the current storytimer to finish.

Is there a list anywhere of which Christmas stories have been posted already in previous threads?

Anyway, thanks for reading guys. Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Sup Forums! Only 22 Days Till Kwanzaa, 21 Days Till Christmas, 20 Days Till Hanukkah, And 13 Days To One Very Special user's Birthday! And A Question: What Are Your Favorite Holiday Foods?1UCWO4PGHF1IK

Me too!
My mother makes chocolate dipped peanut butter balls every year. It's nice.

Sorry about that. I knew should have asked whether or not I ought to wait before posting.

Oh shit, thanks dude! Merry Christmas!

Potato gratin is nice. And foam santas, if that counts as food.

Tremble before the might of the Black Raven!

So I'm being called away elsewhere tonight, which means I won't be able to stream Krampus this evening. Instead I'll be setting it up on Monday.

Going forward I'm aiming to settle upon doing one movie on Wednesdays and one or two movies on Fridays at 1900 MST. Maybe a bit late for people out east but I can't really set it up much earlier than that

Haven't seen much Santaseid this year. Looks like one of last years big gifters isn't around.

To whomever got me The Ghost Galleon thank you, it came in today. I can finally watch that series. I've been sitting on that series since early 2014. Gonna use them for 13 Days of Creepmas and DVDecember next weekend.

I'll be open to draw something a little later, right now thinking of what to eat before another lackluster WWE PPV after a real shitty movie.

Well Sup Forums, my plan has backfired.

It was all going fine. The wife and I were on the sofa drinking, watching the Peanuts animated specials all in a row. I had included the Most Offensive Video versions after, intending to pass them off as redubbed ghetto versions that were officially released to appeal to the inner city and see how long she believed it.

So where did it go wrong? The in-laws turned up for a surprise visit. They came on in as, you know, I can't turn them away in that situation, and sat down. I went to sort out tea. I forgot to pause the TV.
"Peanuts!" The mother in law exclaimed, "I loved Snoopy when I was younger!" and it's true. She still has a Snoopy mug from the 70s in the cupboard.

The wife knew instantly they were a wind up. The mother in law just watched, confused. The father in law said he had no idea what they were talking about ("Is this in German or something?". Questions were asked. Excuses were made.

"It, er.... it was a different time back then." before elaborating that they wanted all copies of these destroyed due to their sensitive nature.

I got away with it, I think, they've just left, but HOLY SHIT I am sweating like Jimmy Saville in a maternity ward after all that.

My mom's homemade Mac and Cheese fresh out the oven.

3JNB13I3XZ931

youtube.com/watch?v=RjlLMriJ1J8

Technically not Christmas themed and it's prose, but it's one of the funniest Goon stories.

It isn't necessarily a holiday food, but every year my parents get a crown pork roast for when I come to visit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezXrIxxzQeI

>What Are Your Favorite Holiday Foods?
Every time we'd go to my aunt and uncle's for Christmas he'd make a leg of lamb. Every. Time. And I never got tired of it.

Might have to make one for myself this year because it's been too long since I've had it.

And that will be all for today's Chirstmas Storytiming.
Just finishing up downloading Sheriff of Babylon, and thus I'll be able to storytime the Best Intentions Trilogy soon...

posted this just as the other thread died,

F883GQGFFLCD enjoy your Martin Mistere! Buon natale!

Merry Christmas, guys!

Hope you don't mind if I dump two lists here, I just like to separate things by comics and manga. I love this yearly tradition and I'll definitely make sure to get you guys something come my next paycheck :)

Comics - 321AICUPENG8G
Manga - 3KUWJHU745O1I

beautiful

>Missing Address:

May I?

After posting a cover like that you pretty much have to.

Repostan

Like in years past, I'll be hosting a few little competitions, and the arbitrary winner will receive a gift from their wishlist.

So we are going to start with a music contest. Your challenge is record a Christmas song. You can sing, you can play an instrument, you do do a classic song, a parody, an original, whatever you choose! Just create and share some kind of Christmas music. I'd share last year's, but everyone uploaded to Vocaroo and they delete too quickly so they are lost forever.
Send your entries to [email protected] with your wishlist number. You have until December 9, after which the entries will be shared and a winner will be chosen. Feel free to ask any questions here or e-mail.

Oh Man, I Love Army Of Darkness!

Fun fact: In the Nordic countries days used to begin at sunset (like 2-5 PM this time of year) so our December the 25th used to start on the evening of the rest of the world's 24th, and to this day we celebrate Christmas on the 24th instead of the 25th even though our days now begin at midnight.