>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/805502094631374848
strawpoll.me/11800015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pita
youtube.com/watch?v=FcjxjfgmrXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis is a crystal gem.

But what if it gets in the way?

IT WON'T

Why doesn't anyone ship pic related?

Jasper fucking Sapphire when

What do people think is the origin of the Gem species? Did they used to be organic creatures that reproduced naturally, but gave that up when they perfected the technology to make new gems from the ground? Or did some other people invent them, like how the Cylons were invented.

I do but it's not my favorite ship.

>Lapis and Steven are having fun at the barn on a lazy Sunday afternoon
>Peridot isn't around and Lapis shows Steven something "cool" she found.
>Steven sees that Lapis has found a few bootless of alcohol.
>Steven is excited since the gems never let him touch alcohol and wants to try some.
>Lapis and Steven start drinking and at first there not sure about the taste but soon they start to like it when there heads feel light and they start to feel all "funny"
>Lapis gets all real from the alcohol and teals Steven "You know I never had the courage to tell you but I like you Steven like a lot I would do anything for you."
>Steven smiles and says "I like you too Lapis you make me so happy you make me feel the same way I do around Connie but it feels stronger like butterfly's in my stomach."
Lapis smiles and without noticing she accidentally knocks a bootless over.
>She tries to grab it but instead grabs Stevens hand.
"She blushes and looks down at Steven he looks up at her and smiles warmly.
>both feel warm and nervous as they look into each others eyes.
>They move there faces closer to each other and without thinking kiss.
>There kiss becomes more passionate as there kiss becomes deeper and more lewd.
>They stop and look at each other without break line of sight.
>Steven says three words to makes Lapis "stomach" tie in a knot and her "heart" flutter .
>"I love you...."

Because Jasper only fucks purebred aristocrats. None of that half blue negroid garbagio.

>implying we won't have peridot adventures spin-off (with colin in charge of course) showing her trip visiting every location of the show with lapis

I ship it.

"On user of course I got you a Christmas present, but you have to guess what it is first."

Your feminine penis? In a box?

good taste

Jasper is literally a dog now, her standards can't be that high anymore.

Reminder that Sugar walks among us and steals our stories to put in her show.

I always attributed it to a older power that the gems wiped out eons ago. Gems can't reproduce naturally (well, barring Rose, but that's an entire thing we have no clue about), they don't require anything to sustain themselves, and are functionally immortal.
Created by a long-gone empire to be servants, Diamonds led the rebellion, and then became the new leaders of a intergalactic empire. That's why they hate rebellions so much.

Yo, serious question.
How big is Jasper's dick, exactly?

As big as it needs to be.

Why can't Pearl stand the ningens?

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Police tape?

Does Steven lift?

Becky! Hey, Becky, over here!!
Rivet! This is Rivet!! Hey!!

...Steal my Steven Universe fanfiction and make everything I've written canon!! Do it! Do it for great justice!!

Will Steven develop and Oedipus complex if he meets another Rose Quartz?

Jasper only takes the best blues

Why Steve so phat?

Stop that.

It's official. Cartoon Network is run by full blown retards.
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/805502094631374848

When will Connie get preggers?

If Jasper ever gets redeemed I wouldn't be surprised if it became my otp

Doesn't need to, he's becoming unnaturally strong, he wont need to lift when he's training.

As his aging it tied to his emotions, I'm willing to bet when he gets angry enough, he'll become a buff adult with 300% power increase.

Would you rub Stevens belly?

I SAID STOP

I keked heartily

I would pull out his gem, give it a spitshine, and shove it back in before you could say "cuck".

Fat

>implying I don't

What are the rarest non-crack ships?

Blubber

Ruby x Amethyst

Havw some chubby Steven

>One late night Steven is sleeping in his bed snoring loudly the gems are on a mission while Stevens rests and the whole house is silent.
>But Steven is awakened to the sound of his belly rumbling.
>He pats his hungry belly and checks the time its past midnight and he's super hungry.
>Stevens says "Oh man I know this diet is killing me I'm so hungry.
>Steven gets up from bed his bare feet touching the cold floor and he walks down to the kitchen fridge.
>Steven open the fridge and the dark house is lit up from the fridge light inside Steven sees the fridge is fully stocked with tasty junk food and sugary treats.
>Steven is frustrated "This diet would be a lot easier if she didn't keep packing the fridge full with so much food. It drives me crazy its not like she need to eat."
>Steven thinks about going back to bed but his growling belly and craving for food over powers his will and he gives into his desire,
>"Just some food to hold me over I can burn this off in the morning."
>Steven starts eating there are some doughnuts he takes one first and quickly eats it but its not enouth Steven then eats another then another it didn't take long till Steven had eaten the whole box.
>Steven licked his lips "Mmmmh that's so good I want more!
>Steven was a greedy boy and quickly forgot about having "A little snack" and set out to eat to his hearts content.
>Steven took out a big cake that Amethyst was going to eat all by herself and started taking slices and stuffing them down his mouth it only took 3 minutes for little Steven to eat the whole cake.
>Steven only wanted more his cravings took over and all this magical boy wanted to do was stuff his face.
>Unknown to him during his big binge his belly was slowly growing bigger from all the food he was eating Steven was already pretty chubby but now his little belly was growing out into a big round dome filled with food.

Boring Sunday poll time:
strawpoll.me/11800015

Garnethyst

This here plus anything with bismuth or fusions that aren't garnet or Stevonnie.

>Tagged for Pokemon GO instead of Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Part of me wants to believe that it is CN being full-blown retards, but another part of of me believes they're doing because they lost the license to air the anime.

But at least people are calling them out on this bullshit.

off topic and spam

>Steven kept eating he was such a greedy little boy that his already full gut demanded more food.
>Steven quickly begun to eat tubs full of ice cream there was so much ice cream it was a miracle that he didn't get a brain freeze.
>Steven's big belly grew bigger and bigger his yellow shirt stretched around his mid section the buttons on his shirt strained and his soft fat tummy spilled through the gaps on his shirt.
>Steven was lost in his gluttony only wanting to eat "Much" "chew" Mmmmm more.."
>Steven kept eating determined to empty the fridge of all its delicious contents stuffing his face full of cake ice cream doughnuts and cookie cats
>His belly kept getting bigger becoming a big round basketball that was so perfectly round and soft to the touch.
>The buttons on his shirt begun to pin off like bullets letting more of his soft belly grow out for more room.
>It didn't take long till after Steven had almost cleared the fridge for Stevens big belly to finally burst out of his shirt running his favourite pajamas.
>Stevens belly jiggled for a bit from bursting free from Stevens shirt his belly now fully exposed perfectly round big and adorable with his belly button gem in the centre shinning brightly in the middle of his fat belly.
>Steven didn't care one bit that he now had a huge belly the size of a volley ball all the mattered was eating everything in the fridge Steven was a greedy boy and he loved ever minute of it.

Is Godzilla now fatter than Kraid?
However, no one can be fatter than Rose
それは ほんとに だね.

Yall are sick in the head, did you know that?

What presents do you want from Pearl this year?

Reminder that Lapidot is confirmed shittiest and deadest ship by Zuke itself

>Steven kept on eating filling his already full gut with more food there was not a lot left in the fridge and Steven was already past full as his belly hurt a bit from being so big and full.
>Steven carried on and kept eating determined to eat ever last bit of food in the fridge.
>Steven eat doughnuts muffins cakes and ice cream like a human trash can.
>Steven even chugged down a big bottle of chocolate milk ever chug made his huge belly a bit bigger.
>Steven looked down to see his huge belly it was so big he couldn't even see his feet anymore.
>Steven loved the sight of his own huge belly he found it funny and very satisfying.
>It didn't take too much longer till every bit of food in the once full fringe was gone and that was left were a few cookie cats.
>Steven reached for them but tanks to his massive gut he lost balance and fell over onto his back.
>The weight of his belly knocked the wind out of him and poor Steven was stuck on the floor with his own belly pining him to the ground.
>Steven tried to get up but even with his super strength couldn't get up from the floor and only made his belly jiggle.
>Steven quickly gave up too full and tired to get up back to bed or to close the fridge.
>Steven lied on the floor looking at his huge beach ball sized belly it made lots of sloshing and gurgling sounds.
>Steven rubbed his big sore belly and found it very soothing he even giggled with he jiggled it like a water balloon.
>It didn't take long for the heavy amount of food and the late night to make the already tired magical boy fall asleep.
>Steven snored through the rest of the night his big belly rising and falling with his breathing.

Her hand in marriage.

loss?

>However, no one can be fatter than Rose.

You're sadly mistaken.

don't give them (you)s that's what reporting is for

Wait, they LOST the license to air it?
I just thought Pokemon left them because of their shit schedule they were having due to TTG.

That might be the start for the death of CN if they don't jump off the train of TTG.

Report it.

>Tfw
Fuck you meme gremlin.

best underrated ship

It's obviously going to be about Jasper getting unbubbled and becoming a CG, uggo retardo.

When will Rose Quartz-related vore be written?

giff source, user
Please

Do you think Pearl has dirty dreams about Steven and Rose?

>The New Crystal Gem
huuh? is that real? are there more episode names out?

I don't know but I hope it comes back. Peridot is at her best when interacting with Amethyst.

Reminder of the ship with literally the most canon evidence of the entire show. It's only a matter of time.

>That moment when Lapidot happens
>Sugar writes Lapidot 10x better showing a emotionally train-wreck of Lapis and Peridot less "In Love" and more "Clinging onto each other desperately because they have no one else"
>Makes it entirely unhealthy
>Makes Lapis out to be emotionally unstable and abusive to anyone she's around

>Zuke kills herself
>All according to keikaku

>Wait, they LOST the license to air it?

That's the current theory, they had the license for around 10 years.

She probably doesn't even sleep anymore, unfortunately, especially after what happened last time.

Rebecca Sugar is a qt
this has been your daily psa

The face of a demon. Truly she is the most cruel of all creatures.

Yes, Lapis is a much better character when she isn't standing next to Peridot and being her meme sidekick

>is that real?
Probably not. It's from some random German site. The same guys who came up with the title "The War".

>Your face when this becomes a real ep on the show.

Why can gems rebel against their leaders?

Shouldn't they be more like Meeseeks?

Isn't this a marathon about Peridot though?
Similar to "Jasper's Corruption"?

It's probably what happens, so Steven helps them break up and puts them with people they have more in common with.
P A R A L L E L S

I don't blame you, he's a good artist, his rendering is good, his posing is nice, and his translation of real people to his art is great (see the equally cringey pic with him/pearl and sugar)
the guy is legitimately good, and legitimately autistic. Wonder what woulda happened if Rebecca got him to work on the show instead of zuke.

I think the real issue is the fact the leaders are somehow so dysfunctional they got gems who should normally be born with the mindset they must be under their control to rebel in the first place.

How is Sug doing?

Kek I'll be using this as a reaction image from now on

Man, Jasper could have some real interesting reactions with Garnet and I didn't even think of it till now.

Why was Lapis brought over first?

..Oi

Because Love Letters killed every Garnet ship that ever was or was to be, along with fusions being unique characters rather than a mouthpiece for their components.

Have you looked at the woman?
She is a shy wallflower and has zero confidence in her looks.
She is a perfectionist, maybe. And she knows how a show is run.
But a narcissist? No.

Good, reading some jojo, making a youtube video

Sweet mother of Steven...

To pity Lapis and make her win the long time argument, (WHO RAPED WHO)
But then they retconned it and said they were BOTH the rapists.

I promise you though that Jasper could have been back with her after Super Watermelon Island.
BUT NO.

>post yfw Lapidot was UPROOTED because Lapis or Peridot die
>post yfw it's because both of them die

OH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pita

because none of the characters besides you care about her jasperfag

At this point it's pretty much certain that Pink Dimaond switched bodies with Rose and then killed her. The real question is why? What possible moral or practical reason could she have for doing that?

>Jasper could have been back with her after Super Watermelon Island.
youtube.com/watch?v=FcjxjfgmrXY