TV's First Trans Full-Frontal Nude Scene

archive.fo/2017.09.25-151419/http://www.thedailybeast.com/transparent-shows-tvs-first-transgender-full-frontal-nude-scene
That she does. In the second episode of the season, “Groin Anomaly,” Davina is lying naked, face-down on her bed, getting massaged by her boyfriend. When he tweaks her back, she rolls over, exposing her breasts and, for the first time for a transgender actress on television, her penis. “I don’t think it’s ever been done before, where you see someone who’s a trans body that was pre-op, especially of a certain age, who looks a certain way,” Billings says. “I wanted to show everything, but I said I don’t want to be objectified. I don’t want to be sexualized. And I don’t want to be fetishized. I thought Jill’s way of showing it was brilliant.” The milestone for Billings is about far more than nudity. It’s another step in a career spent working to normalize and expand opportunity for transgender actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/05/trump-nasa-budget/527817/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone post the image

Why do you care about a show you don't watch? This is like getting pissed a soccer player gets traded but don't watch soccer because its for fags.

>her penis

because muh dejenrisy

The jews have won

>her penis

>her her her her her her her her

We're waiting OP

Post it

Do you think there is somebody in this western civilization who has nevre seen a trap's cock? I mean, people send pictures of that just for the laughs around here. Who's gonna be shocked?

I STILL WANT TO SEE IT

>her
>penis

post it please

you'd be surprised to know most people don't even completely understand what "transgenderism" really entails
will this be Sup Forums's Roast Solo?

Somebody post the disgusting hairy skin log that's been stitched to her vagina

>he doesn't get it

hahahaha

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>her penis

I'm as liberal as they come but these kikes are pushing it too far

is that it?

polcucks are currently seething at this photo

Don't you just love the future?

Fuck exploring space and shit, we've got feminine penises up in here

feminine benis

Jesus fucking christ man. These subhumans truly need to be genocided. A10 plowing down a pride parade fucking when?

yeah because there's totally a connection between those two user

we could be exploring space and shit but we have a president that would rather spend billions on """""defense"""""" from spoiler alert: non-existent threats

We could be exploring space but Europe wants to import Islam

Trump is diverting more of NASA's research to space exploration than Obama did. Obama cut NASA's budget in half and directed it to do weather research.

Why would we be? 50% of trannies attempt suicide and the other 50% don't reproduce. We wholeheartedly encourage this, we will also regularly remind you that you're a freak to speed up the process

>t. 45% white

*gets shot*

Why would we be? 50% of trannies attempt suicide and the other 50% don't reproduce. We wholeheartedly encourage this, we will also regularly remind you that you're a freak to speed up the process

If we gassed all trannies then we would spend less time having to promote them and their penises and more time thinking about real issues

Source please

LITTLE

>her penis
U wot m8?

>this is logical sentence to a polcuck

>t. 0% white

*gets hit by truck of peace*

*leaves hospital early to fight bigots who want Muslims out*

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/05/trump-nasa-budget/527817/

>Trump’s budget allocates $5.7 billion for NASA’s science division, which includes programs for planetary and earth sciences, astrophysics, heliophysics, and the James Webb Space Telescope, scheduled for launch next year. That figure represents a 1 percent decrease from the 2017 budget, but is slightly larger than Obama’s request for that year.

But I remember seeing a tranny nude in Hangover 2 like several years ago, why is this considered groundbreaking or shocking?

Trannies are getting the rope one way or another senpai, it's only a matter of time

Europe is whiter than usa, FACT. Even refugee shitholes like sweden and germany have a higher % white than america, and cities that aren't collapsing in poverty and race wars

jesus, thats fucking disgusting. what mental illness causes to do this??

Wow, it's almost as if he was being facetious

So is it logical that less than 1% of 1% of the population occupies so much space in your brain

yeah bro we're gonna be exploring space and shit now with a 5% higher budget

HAHAHAHAHA

Why are these mentally ill freaks not put in camps?

>The winner here is the planetary-science program, which oversees robotic missions in the solar system. The increase between the figure congressional lawmakers appropriated ($1.8 billion) and what Trump wants ($1.9 billion) is small, but what’s notable is that the White House and Congress appear to be on the same page in this area. For the last five years, the Obama administration has proposed cuts to planetary science each year, and Congress has always put funding back in.

But don't forget, it's the republicans who are anti-science :^)

I wanna suck it. :3

>b-bro if we just like kill all the trannies America will be great again! we can focus on the real issues now that 1% of 1% of the population doesn't exist

Sup Forums logic

Reminder that the left-wing of Sup Forums honestly believe that if you don't find this monstrosity attractive that you are transphobic and should be fired from your job

there are people here RIGHT NOW who are desperate to defend this

Nobody is forcing you to find it attractive user

Why do we have to kill them when most of them do the job themselves?

Oh I have a long list of people to be gassed, it's not just trannies

Trans is not a new thing, but the hyper visibility the internet grants them is. It's interesting that once they became a known thing, people across the world hated the unnatural idea and want them dead. They can only live in places like US or UK. Even if you meet trans through VKontakt they tell you they're neet because they'll would be killed on sight. Oh, and Thailand. They can exist in Thailand, but people still hate them.

Well aint that revolting...

Post yfw this mentally deranged freak tries and hopefully succeeds in ending it's life

>they don't deserve rights because they're a minority

why does this strike me as familiar?

>it's a "mentally ill people try to appropriate the genuine historical hardships of racial minorities" episode

>he deems tranny cock more important

FEMININE

>just kill all the trannies
Add shitskins and liberal trash like yourself to that list.

Because the Jews did this in the communist revolution, but in reverse?

So... you can show HER penis on TV in primetime but not HIS penis. When will male (male) have the right?

>extremely high suicide rates
>implying this entire thread isn't proof enough of what a trans person would encounter daily

it's sad that people like you don't realize it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

Why are tranny freaks so cold-hearted bros?

Why do I care about these freaks offing themselves?

Not high enough you mentally ill subhuman disease ridden fruit

because they have deep rooted mental illness in the form of heavy personality disorders

you sound upset :^)

Not really, I was just encouraging you to do what you know you have to do

"her penis" fucking lmao

>suicide cult indoctrinates young men to remove their genitals and live as a mockery of feminism before they kill themselves
>suicide cult gains traction
>you sound upset :^)
Rmyt

>pls kill yourself so you will leave my safe space please i am so upset

probably not, you poor embittered man. They are after all somebodys kids and siblings so why would a nation make themselves more bloodthristy, unsafe and vicious by hanging some harmless, if mentally ill people?

>trust nobody not even yourself

The funny part is that you will oblige his request

not really, I can actually sleep at night. I'm willing to bet this guy spends sleepless nights being upset about girls with dicks

YASS QUEEN SLAY!

That goes against his victim complex. Shut up.

Post here all you want. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just reminding you that the majority of people find you repulsive and that you will never be what you desire to be

How come it's always male to female and never female to male?

Doubtful. I don't believe you've even cracked age 23 yet, reality has yet to really touch you. Trans aren't killing themselves by and large in their 20s.

If you ever thought that ugly women had a hard life, wait until you see what it's like as an ugly "woman"

I'm not a transgender person user. I'm a happy married man who isn't a bigot :^)

>If you ever thought that ugly women had a hard life, wait until you see what it's like as an ugly "woman"

But that's exactly what I'm talking about user, we're not disagreeing

You're a happily married man who's totally clueless. Get your head on straight.

Reminder: trans actually stop identifying as trans after they make "the switch"

Born male, am male.

We'll see who's on the wrong side of history mate.

Normalization of mental illness

>Happily married man
>Not a bigot
So you'd share you wife with a disenfranchised nigga then? If not you're a bigot

Is it true what they say? Sup Forumscucks really are obsessed with the BBC HAHAHAHA

>First Trans Full-Frontal Nude Scene
Pretty sure I've seen it before.
>I don’t want to be sexualized. And I don’t want to be fetishized
Why, I know I do.

Reminder: trans believe that they can be born in the wrong body and will insist that they were born a certain way.

> some guy makes an offhand joke
>HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE OBSESSED DUDE XDD

that's a seriously small dick, no wonder he's pretending to be a woman

>first thing that comes to his mind is nigger dicks

face looks like chef gordon

......well yeah user that's literally what a transperson is. You're not very bright are you?

> her penis

I laughed for a minute straight

>I don’t think it’s ever been done before

You know what else hasn't been done before? Showing some old fat gay man's prolapsed anus. Let's put it on primetime.

TINY
MALE
DICKS