*ruins your childhood*

*ruins your childhood*

You should really be over your childhood by now.

Your childhood was full of pop trash?

What kid didn't grow up with Star Wars or capeshit?

Feige isn't ruining my childhood. I don't care about modern Marvel. But at least he understands the source material of pretty much everything Marvel where as KK knows nothing and is ruining anything hing creative of the SW universe.
People blame the directora hired for being assholes or knowing nothing but why the fuck would you hired hyper active comedy directors to do a movie you want as plain vanilla?

Muh special childhood

Star Trek and ww2 here.

Feige has completely killed all the imagination and artistry that goes into capeshit and reduced it to a very cynical assembly-line of rehashed stories year after year. He's a walking tumor.

Fuck off. Feige is doing a great job.

You got your childhood nigga, get over it. Who cares if autistic kids like it, there's better shit out there you should be watching.

millennial kids who grew up with videogames

Nah Feige is a massive greedy cunt who is simply leeching off the hard work of Jon Favreau and Avi Arad making Iron Man the next Jack Sparrow in IM1. His actual MCU has been dreadfully boring and one-note.

people outside America

He never grew up is what the problem is
Do you really think someone like OP has ever seen a french new wave flick? Of course not. if it's not capeshit, popshit, or a flavor of the month horror movie then its pretentious shit

these movies could be way worse if arad were still overseeing them. Feige is doing a great job.

do you watch movies, outside of disney?

yes, mcu has yet to produce a terrible flick yet

You know, the faggots crying about George Lucas ruining their childhoods are responsible for the Disney takeover.

youre abit blinded in my opinion

fpbp
Grow the fuck up you autists

>Avi Arad

Nah. When he allows the directors to do their thing, it's fine. But he has a really weird obsession with Venom.

Doctor Strange
Age of Ultron
Iron Man 2
First Avenger
GoTG2
Thor
Thor 2

none of those are terrible.

except for Thor 2.

and Iron Man 2's pretty bleh too.

>non of those are terrible
>apart from...
how old are you

I don't like the Marvel movies but at least he's helping adapt anything Marvel appropriately.
Yeah they all feel cookie cutter now, even Thor 3 will probably be that even though he's got humour now. But at least they're like the comics they come from.

Star Wars is trash now, ruining anything that was built beautifully from Lucas.
Kathleen has found a way for people to miss Lucas and want more prequel stuff. That's fucked up if you think about it.

stop this meme

Me

I'm bored with superhero movies. But I think Feige has done an amazing job of marshaling something so big and now over-stacked to the point of structural collapse. Nobody else could have kept the wheels on this long.

But Kennedy drove straight into a telephone pole right out of the garage. Everything she does beyond TFA is crisis-management as she runs into more telephone poles, dogs, small children, until she eventually stalls it on a train track as an ominous light appears in the distance.

They are nothing like the comics they come from. They're basically live-action Pixar, and not even the *good*, pre-buyout Pixar.

Honestly more excited for The Last Jedi than whatever the latest MCU movie is. It has become so predictable. The Marvel formula. They need to take some proper fucking risks and take the story somewhere. I still feel like we're watching a TV show unfold and we still haven't gotten to Season Finale yet.

The people who liked TFA probably never liked Star Wars until it became trendy or chic to like when geek chic nerd fashion blew up. I doubt anyone who liked that movie was even aware Star Wars existed and mocked anyone who talked about it in public for watching it.

It pisses me off how superficial the characterizations are. Nothing meaningful or World-changing ever sticks from one movie to the next. I found it especially laughable how it took them almost a decade to address, albeit cursorily, the impact of the Ch'tauri tech would have on society. That's what I call good story-telling.

just being faithful to the comics, bro

Me

I wasn't born in the late 60's so I don't see how this could be ruining my childhood. While I was growing up the prequels were coming out. How old are you exactly?

Someone actually has this in their house. Fucking wow.

Who let geek chic fashion became a thing and how do we stop it?

>leeching off the hard work of Jon Favreau and Avi Arad
>Avi Arad

Wanna know how I know this is bait?

Comics have story arcs, where one arc builds off the last. The MCU can't even keep continuity from movie to movie.

Quick, what's in Tony's chest again, is it an electromagnetic powered by his arc reactor that keeps shrapnel from digging into his heart or is the reactor itself his heart now? Are the Asgardians the actual Norse gods of mythology or are they just extradimensional aliens that inspired primitive Norsemen into worshiping them?

They're doing a shit job of making CMBs, but a great job of producing consumable, forgettable "product." It makes me laugh when anyone on this board calls GotG "the new Star Wars." You guys call me when GotG spawns its own recognized religion.

My childhood is fucking prequels.

I actually kindve like Dr Strange desu. The only thing that ruined it for me was the cape thing after the grandmaster died. It was completely out of place and ruined the moment. Even Benedict Cumberbatch was pretty decent in his role.