Why are we supposed to hate him?

Why are we supposed to hate him?

we aren't
society is

He's a male Peggy

you're supposed to identify with him so that you can get shit on by the authors self insert.

because he's a slimy spineless coward

they spell this out for you

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He's a fucking racist, homophobic, bigot. Fuck Jerry, FUCK white people, and FUCK DRUMPH.

BECAUSE FUCK DRUMPF

You aren't. You're supposed to hate his edgy family.

Because he's you

He's made as the audience insert and then pummeled

because he is the only rational one of the bunch

>YOU DONT WANT YOUR FATHER IN LAW WHO IS SHOWN TO NOT CARE OF YOUR OWN SON TO TAKE YOUR SON TO LIFE RISKING ADVENTURES
>WHAT A COWARD

yes he has its defects and is not perfect but give him a break he is the only rational one of the bunch

>a weak pathetic beta male who got a 17 year old highschool girl pregnant, convinced her to keep the child and then didn't abandon her and decided to marry her
Jerry is the most unrealistic character in this show

He's a product of American culture. Spineless coward hiding behind alpha-racist-homophobe wannabe.

manipulative loser

also last episode ruined Beth, she was retarded the whole series and now she is suddenly super-smart like her father.

i can understand hiding being a psychopath or being depressed, but hiding being smart? and that successfully? for not reason at all?

i mean there are plenty of episodes establishing that her ego is bigger than her skills time and time again

Because he's a white male

BECAUSE HE'S A WHITE MAN! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's a fucking white male!

Because he's weak.

Remember that the only version of him that stayed with his family was the cronenberg version because he finally manned up.

this, morty summer and beth everyone who isn't rick is slightly relatable for the purpose of the writers shitting on their very supporting viewers. The only people who don't think the people who made the show are shit are people who have delusions of grandeur and fancy themselves rick.

I see you too fell for the don't marry young meme

OMG THIS SO MUCH

JERRY IS LIKE THE WORST PERSON EVER AND I REALLY DO SINSERELLY MEEN THAT

JERRY IS LIKE BAD. HES DONE LOTS OF BAD STUFF. SEREEUSLY.

AND THAT PART ABOUT HOW JERRY IS THE AUTEEINCE IS SPOT ON

NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT FOR RACISM AND SEXISM!!

THIS

THIS SO MUCH

Good good let the hate full you

All leftests hate their father.

HOLY SHIT THIS! This, so much.

>jerry is a loveable idiot
>Rick is a selfish sociopath

Hmmmmmmm

what exactly did he do wrong?

Every time Jerry stands up for himself, he gets shot down. This season kicked off with him wanting out of Rick's bullshit and calling out Beth's daddy issues. Lest we forget that it's Rick's fault this shit happened in the first place.

See, this is why Rick and Morty is more akin to a work of art more than a TV show, it invokes such raw emotion from all different kinds of people. The creators allow us to form our own opinions on the characters featured, it is such a supremely intense sensation when you watch a Rick and Morty episode. Indescribable.

Jerry is such a masterfully crafted character.

I used to think Jerry was the everyman, who reminds the viewer of his own existence. But he seems to have become a just shitty meme now. A running gag.

Straight white male

He stayed with his family. The kids see him on weekends.