Is he right ?

is he right ?

literally whom

He is a cuck

>*literallyst've whomst've

What happened to give this guy troll remorse?

>THIS SHITTY MOVIE IS GREAT BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO EXTRAPOLATE A SYMBOLIC CONCEPT FROM IT
>WHO CARES THAT THE PLOT, ACTING, IT CONSTANTLY BEING NIGHT TIME, AND WRITING WERE BAD, SNYDER REALLY TROLLED WB HARD!
Hbomberguy is retarded, all of his videos are.
>Look at me guys, I picked on some faggot antisjw, I'm so smart!
The second lowest hanging fruit is still far from the top

funny

I don't literally don't give a single fuck what that smarmy little contrarian cunt has to say, and neither should anyone else.

>BvS has huge problems
It doesn't. It's as perfect as capeshit can get.

I agreed until i saw the name, then I immediately disagreed.

Yes. BvS is genuinely one of the best films i've seen in many years. a future cult classic. im not surprised it went over peoples heads in this marvel flick age. it's a misunderstood masterpiece.

this

it's so sad that this is what became of fitzthislewitz

Lmao

No

This

>a future cult classic
it will never be

>all monochromatic color schemes
>possibly ONE complementary shot
>but it's only because they don't know how to make the explosions blue

LMAO

>autism : the post

Mmm boys!

Yes. He's right about most things.

It's already a cult classic

>3rd tweet
DROPPED!

>is he right ?
Nigger no one cares what you're tweeting about.

Because one indian autist spams bvs threads all day every day.

>It already is
According to who?

>the abyss of meaning that comes with the absence of god

What the hell does this even mean?

But why would India betray Marvel? Weren't they the ones that liked spiderman homecoming the most?

cultclassicfilms.com/list-of-cult-classics/bvs

>NIGHT TIME

Are you 5? Who says "night time"

>brainlet posts

think about the narrative of the film

No, really. Are there people out there that need god to exist for anything to hold meaning to them?

you, for one. you might not realize it though.

Literally almost everyone. I know Jordan Peterson is a meme, but listen to some his speeches regarding nietzche and where the brain goes when you don't have a "god" to answer to.

absolutely correct. i've been thinking about this film for a year and a half, and that's a perfect summary.

But how does that work exactly? Do you just not take pride in anything you do outside of how it serves god? Do you not care about others outside of whatever role you think they play in gods plan?

That sounds really depressing.

That picture gave me a good laugh user

Someone shoop this in:

>the abyss of meaning that comes with the absence of Allah

Zack Snyder showed that in the absense of God, mankind will somehow engineer a new one. Superman was that new vessel of faith. This is exactly the mistake the militant atheist Lex commits when he uplifts Clark to the status of Jehova and Apollo.

Genius film without a doubt.

even people who don't like it have to admit that it is a massively ambitious and visionary film.

I'm probably remembering wrong but once you give up on god your brain is forced to adopt a new philosophy and I THINK BUT I DONT REMEMBER that it will slip into either nihilism or authoritarianism.

But it had a nice complex plot, memorable performances from an ensemble cast, and the movie took place during various times of day?

But that's not really the same thing as an "abyss." Calling it that feels hyperbolic and uninformative.

I agree it is hyperbolic and I think he uses it to sound smarter then he is.

Snyder is the chosen one. He carries the torch, merging high art with low art, and like Prometheus he is punished by the elite again and again.

kys brainlet

There is no bliss like the one of the faithful man. Losing religion is a curse. You grow old knowing you age and then die for no reason at all. Either mind defeats itself during that realization or it desperately finds a new icon to find purpose in but unlikely to be as potent. The faithful man is strong and happy.

> whom

Literally the moviemaking equivalent of, "I was just pretending to be retarded,"

As a Christian I agree. I simply think his wording is intentionally laid out in a way that is deliberately exaggerated and vague so that someone like the user will ask "what do you mean" just so they can reply with something like "haha you are so stupid if you don't understand what I mean" consider hbomberguy is not the type to publicly sing God's praises, it's not as if he communicates guys faith or belief. I think it's just intellectual masturbation

And that's why Bruce was a fallen ubermench while lex saw himself as prometheus.