What went wrong?

What went wrong?

xanax, depression, and too much respect for the guests

a sponsorship from sarah silverman's company

Sarah Silverman having 2 parts.

I know Sup Forums went ape shit over Katyln Jenner but she was ok.

I just hate Sarah how she shits on up and coming comedians for jot being PC but that was the exact thing that rose her to fame.

When i started to come around to liking Adam Egot, is when the show lost its luster for me.

She sucked, but norm was boring that episode. He is usually good at subverting the guests politics, but he was so slow that episode.

Boring fucking guests and no reason to be an edgelord.

I miss The Man Show so much

I agree that there have been a lot of duds but the Rich Little episode was very fun to listen to.

it's funny that i didn't like dana carvey doing impressions constantly but found it quite good with rich little
maybe it's because carvey's seemed like rehearsed bits that he always does whereas rich little just slipped into the character and riffed
or maybe it was because norm's contribution to the carvey episode was basically "and now do this other impression you do"

no the worst part was adam gushing over her like a fucking school girl

Who's up tomorrow ?

Conan O'Brien. Look it up.

That "Adam Egot" character. I simply cannot stand him or his inane babbling

yer a fucking faggot on Sup Forums, take a seat charlatan shit guzzler

I still watch the show though. It's for a lack of a better word 'comfy'. Tomorrow I'll do my driving test and come home to a fresh episode of norm macdonald live. It feels good

they keep letting that virulent anti-Semite co host

I rewatched the super dave ep a few days ago and holy shit Norm was so energetic and had COLOR on his FACE! :( I wish he felt better

Good luck!

he fucking sucks but because he isn't a leftie, Sup Forums loves him and jerks off to him.

In any other thread on Sup Forums you are going to get called an underaged faggot for simply taking a driving test. But in a Norm thread, you are wished "good luck" by Satan himself.

boring guests

wont let norm be norm on his own show

terrible guests and jarring arbitrary ultra-closeups

this user guy sounds like a real jerk

>Margaret Cho agreeing with Norm's dirty bomb comment

Beyond parody

Nothing?

He's had a couple dud guests but generally speaking it's funny and at the very least informative and interesting in regards to the inside information about show-biz

Yeah that was pretty fucked up. Norm seemed unsure whether to press on

reminder that margaret cho walked off the show and they had to talk her back into it

explain?
i haven't gotten to that episode yet

it's edited out but toward the end theres a massive cut, shit gets supremely awkward then it ends

>look it up
where?

I get depressed every time I watch this show.

Norm asked her about big juicy cocks

The first two seasons had a playful vibe and it felt like he was hanging out with his friends. The new ones feels like watching Norm 'work'. I'll still watch because it's Norm, but he's not enjoying it as much.

I'd literally pay monthly if he'd just sit in front of a camera with Tom Green, Fred Stoller and Super Dave every week, shooting the shit

I-I love you too, honey

Norm has some kind of brain disease or drug addiction and has forgotten how to be funny

his legacy went to his head. people call him a comedy genius now he thinks he's an actual intellectual and thinks he needs to flex that for some reason. he said he wants to be remembered for his writing.... he wants to write a couple more books then die

Something is wrong with him. He kind of gurgles when he talks. Maybe emphysema.

He just needs a decent guest,
one he can play with and bounce of.f
Last 3 guests have been treated respectfully,, which is understandable, but does not bring the mischievousness of Norm.

is this someone famus?
looks familiar but cant quite place her