What is Sup Forums opinion on Super Deluxe?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Super Deluxe?

JEB IS A MESS

i liked the ones where they accidentilly made donald trump seem really cool and may have even helped him win the election in some very small way.

other than that vic berger seems like a jabroni

I think they feel very guilty about that because before I deleted my Facebook it seemed like every single day they'd pick some shit about trump to obsess over. Since Trump's election there has been a significant drop in quality

but trump is really cool

i agree but i don't think they wanted to give him the bump

*mike cernovich voice*

vic berger literally invented pedophilia and personally raped 12 trillion children

All the Jim Bakker remixes are excellent.

Haven't seen anything else from this though

TRUMP
RUSSIA
POSSIBLE COLLUSION (?)

Vic Berger is GOAT, besides him some graphics or animations are cool but i dunno what else they do really

The early election videos were great but I think it went downhill fast once it became obvious he wanted Hillary to win around the time of the Presidential Debates. The Republican Debates were great though.

Steve Jobs is dead.
I'm dead.

Vic Berger has text book beta male face but he'll act like a hard ass on Twitter and I want to shove him in a locker.

You homoerotic fucking dink

*perthonally

Not cool, that's something he cant help

Its like MDE for normies.

How?

All of the republican primary videos are comedy gold. Now whenever I hear Trump say something provocative I imagine air horns going off. Prime Jeb! material too.

REEEEEEEE FUCKING SUPERDELUXE, STOP PAYING MEME PAGES TO SHILL YOUR SHITTY VIDEOS

JEB IS A WASTE

most ppl aren't David Duke?

Please clap