the only funny part about it was the gay dude calling everyone "guy"

Every scene with Gimpy
>star wars
>star wars
>star wars
>star wars
>star trek sucks
>star wars

Yeah, now is the perfect time to revive it.

he is straight, and he is a total ladykiller, guy

Totally underrated show. Not sure if they will be successful in resurrecting it as its been too long. If they did it probably won't be the same.

IRC it did well here in Canada but I think it was the woman who did the voice of the girl who messed things up for a 2nd season.

unfortunetly pete williams doesn't own the franchise, i think it still owned by MTV
until they transfer it, it will remain on hiatus

I hope it gets revived so Nitz can suffer more.

Part of me want to see more, but the ending was so perfect that i don't want to ruin it

I mean, it was a about them being undergrads, the first year ends and life continues.

>Rocko and Cal continue to be the stupid chads that we love and never learn anything, taking the best of what life has to offer
>Gimpy end up to be the supreme happy ending of /r9k/ and Sup Forums. Becoming the king of nerds in a recluse petrol platform uploding pirated content on the internet like the hero we need for the rest of his life
>Nitz gets everything he deserves for being a sissy whiny bitch and has to live with the consequences of his mistakes, with no more second chances since he already had too many
>They split up, but they are still friends and this is what college is about

What the hell was his problem?

He worse a retainer. That's why he slurped a lot.

I watched a few episodes of this and it seemed pretty unremarkable. I sincerely don't believe Sup Forums would be as hard for it if it had lasted say another two seasons.

It's for sure the weakest of the one-season shows that produce regular discussion here.

Bring on Season 2.

MTV if you are listening, give us back that Late 90s early 00s animation station that we crave so much

MTV owns half of the television rights. Pete Williams has been trying to get a movie made because MTV won't let go.

why doesn't mtv want to let go of the rights?
is the show still being broadcast on repeat?

THE DOUGLER

It's more beuracracy, and anyone whom was at MTV when Pete worked for them is long gone. MTV cares so little they often take forever for any sort of response. Decode owns the other half of the television rights and is/was totally on board.

Meh.. I'm not sure what would be needed to make it "remarkable". The artwork is pretty decent and the natural flow & progression of each episode was pretty good. ALL the fans of the show I have met personally are in their 30s and late 40s which surprised me (as well as the numbers of fans) and not one of them would care what Sup Forums thinks. Maturity tends to do that to ya.

What did she do?

>Nitz never got with the hot punky asian chick that wanted his dick, and lusted over the ditzy redhead that didnt want him in any way whatsoever

i don't think she was asian, she was voiced by an asian though

alright, time to write a strongly worded letter to the fellas at MTV.

hope to god they haven't gone full SJW like crap tv that they produce

I never found it funny. Every character was one specific joke.

Kimmy was UnderChads

in yo face