Uncle Grandpa NUKE

Cartoon Network will be airing alot of UG episodes for the next two weeks. Today we have two episodes coming up. Starting 4:30.

>The Bike Ride
>Pizza Steve keeps a secret from the gang.

>Mr. Gus Moves Out
>Mr. Gus moves out of the RV and Uncle Grandpa and Pizza Steve try to get him back.

Other urls found in this thread:

scene-rls.com/uncle-grandpa-s04e09-720p-hdtv-x264-cocks/
mobile.twitter.com/jeny04263.
mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc
mega.nz/#!isBmwQiC!YyNrz8hU_QfQAfnAkBjWzVQxkZxDwW5LDnrurs2ZtM0
mega.nz/#!qpJRBa6L!-E_XmML2XS85aKCbU-Ktdyn3cOPbHTsNXoxsqhpIapE
mega.nz/#!XwA1QDTJ!eftZz2pHnhlsHU2ICXWm29LqtTENJMvO5jzpIJAzVBc
mega.nz/#!z4wxDJTK!UWVMf76O4hg1uuDPbUR9dvlJcCgblfIDo7EWgZz9ibQ
mega.nz/#!r8RE1RCD!KWzt6kgso7OYgrLHbfoWnJ-ze0g_XZDPCWIIFVtpZ6g
instagram.com/p/BKogF5dBQql/
twitter.com/nickedwards2/status/759179034748194816
mega.nz/#F!BQMGUAbB!BFK0FcytK6I9UpCk_ofk8A
mega.nz/#F!O5sAEYBS!_HDTdGcp1Rsxp2nL2GxGxg
mega.nz/#F!JQsAWYYL!oXu3jq1c1Qcn7Lv3XzpvQQ
mega.nz/#F!C5FlSJoY!z4ChNeuKtsctP-d9bx6q7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BMNJqMBwrOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's on

bump

I missed it? I thought it was on at 4:30 central time! Jesus Christ CN. Also, it's sad because SMFA was burned off in the same slot 4 years ago. What a joke.

I could go for some oatmeal right now.

Oatmeal is my fetish

oatmeal?

why is Pizza Steve so cute?

Mega?

Adam DeVine is an adorable man.

what are you gay?

I wish I knew.

Also, does anyone have a source for this image? Including the one I just quoted?

So no links?

Nope, because we're the five people that actually like Uncle Grandpa, and we have no fucking idea how to rip shit. It sucks, UG didn't deserve to die like this.

I found a rips for "The Bike Ride"
scene-rls.com/uncle-grandpa-s04e09-720p-hdtv-x264-cocks/

That shit looks shady as fuck.

I did download one file, i'll create a mega for it.

Based my nigga.

cause he's the type of guy you secretly wants to be with for the rest of your life
but you know he will forget your birthday, anniversary, and all other kinds of important stuff
but you still love him in the end cause of his big meaty sausage

here's a link to the artists twitter page mobile.twitter.com/jeny04263. as for the other,one sorry man

KAWAII DESU

it's on 3:30 for me, remember that next time user

This is the first new UG I've seen for almost half a year. Maybe more. Does the overall seem different to anyone else?

Well, they've changed the backgrounds and they look really good. The animation is fantastic aswell! Probably the best animated CN show today.

Thanks a ton, hopefully someone will be able to point me towards the source of that other one.

The inside of the RV is a lot more colorful now.

if I had to say anything is that their focusing more on animation but skimping out on the writing, otherwise aside from the new backgrounds and intro,nothing seems out of the ordinary

I've been enjoying the show since Season 1, yet I've always stressed how much I HATED the dull art style of the backgrounds. I'm really happy that Pete Browngardt himself finally decided to change that.

Apparently this was Toonhole Chris's first UG episode he's worked on, good for him I guess

God, I hate the new "intro". They really didn't need to change it.

I think the new intro was inspired by Tex Avery's, the one thing good about the intro now is that theirs more episode time but other than that I agree with you

Uncle Grandpa has really grown on me
didn't really like it at first, but now I really like it.

Still don't care for Uncle Grandpa himself, but Steve, Gus, and Tiny Miracle are fun characters

Almost got that Bike Ride link ready! It's currently uploading!

good shit my man

Noice.

The Bike Ride link is here:
mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc

Thanks a bunch man.

Hopefully we'll be able to keep on top of all these new episodes, SMFA never was fully saved as it was airing

It works!

there where alot of good Pizza Steve faces,can you screenshot some?

Okay. I thought I might have forgotten something. But I really love how colorful everything looks now compared to the last episodes I've seen.

I'm gonna miss this show.

It's too bad John K. is an industry pariah, he would be a great guest animator.

Here's another surprise for you all. I've found the links to the UG episodes that were missing like "The World Tour" specials and "Dinosaur Day".

Season 3, Episode 23 "Fear of Flying"
mega.nz/#!isBmwQiC!YyNrz8hU_QfQAfnAkBjWzVQxkZxDwW5LDnrurs2ZtM0

Season 3, Episode 25 "Uncle Fashion"
mega.nz/#!qpJRBa6L!-E_XmML2XS85aKCbU-Ktdyn3cOPbHTsNXoxsqhpIapE

Season 3, Episode 24 "G'Day Morning'"
mega.nz/#!XwA1QDTJ!eftZz2pHnhlsHU2ICXWm29LqtTENJMvO5jzpIJAzVBc

Season 3 , Episode 26 "Inventor Mentor"
mega.nz/#!z4wxDJTK!UWVMf76O4hg1uuDPbUR9dvlJcCgblfIDo7EWgZz9ibQ

Season 4, Episode 2 "Dinosaur Day"
mega.nz/#!r8RE1RCD!KWzt6kgso7OYgrLHbfoWnJ-ze0g_XZDPCWIIFVtpZ6g

ok

The Tom Bombadil of toons.

THANK YOU. I've been wondering why those episodes were never shared online.

Thanx mang

Here's the thing, though: It's a proven fact that Uncle G and Pizza Steve are really at their best when they're both freaking out over a minimal problem.

Shit like this makes me hate being moble at the moment, thanks anyways guys

So what do you guys think of today's episodes? "Mr.Gus Moves Out" wasn't too good to me but "The Bike Ride" was god tier,What are your expectations for tomorrow's episodes?

>what do you guys think of today's episodes?
"The Bike Ride" was really good. Lots of amazing visuals all throughout, and it's always cool to see Pizza Steve's secret inferiority complex break him down. I definitely saw that tandem bicycle resolution coming a mile away, though. "The Heavy Breather" was good, too.

"Mr. Gus Moves Out", on the other hand was pretty bad. It started out fine; I'm always happy to see the show validate my love for Gus as a character. But it all went to shit after that. Just a plain bad episode. And I'm disappointed since I loved "Costume Crisis" (another episode boarded by Chris Allison and Ryan Kramer). Maybe this episode wasn't as good 'cause it was their first ()?
>What are your expectations for tomorrow's episodes?
Eh, I'm not too excited for either one at the moment, but I guess it's cool that we'll be getting more "helping out a kid" episodes.

even as a UG fan I'm not the biggest fan of kid helper episodes unless their really good("Chill Out" is a nice example)

Two of the best episodes honestly

Very nice, thanks for taking the time to find these!

Np

Who cares?

Are you guys really gonna let this thread die already? We've got EIGHT MORE EPISODES coming this week! Talk about the latest episodes, Aunt Grandma, waifus, Tiny Miracle, Shaquille O'Neal, whatever!

>but you still love him in the end cause of his big meaty sausage
>not loving him for his thick, luxurious hair
For shame, user!

Guys, I just discovered the coolest UG shirt: instagram.com/p/BKogF5dBQql/

Where the hell can I buy this?!

I always loved this background gag.

Bro, you could get a lot of bitches if you put on that T-shirt.

Is it true that she's never coming back?

>They will never be together again.

They're probably saving her up for the series finale. I mean it makes sense.

Today's episodes:
"Hiccup Havok"
>Uncle Grandpa cures hiccups for a kid.

"MacGuffin"
>Uncle Grandpa and a kid embark on a dangerous jungle adventure in search of a legendary MacGuffin.

Both airing starting 4:30pm.

Shut up and post Dinner sandwich girl and all the only girls

Reminder that Nick Edwards is the worst writer/board artist on the show

He did write some good ones aswell "In the Clouds" is an example.

>Dinner sandwich girl
Yeah, she was awesome.

Holy moley, this must be the longest running Uncle Grandpa thread ever.

We had way longer for the Aunt Grandma and Babysitter episodes but it still feels nice.

Can anyone Google Drive these episodes? I'm at work and will miss every UG in the next two weeks plus I can't record them.

POST BEST HUMANIZATIONS

holy shit

what a bad birthday

Episode is on now.

Hiccup Havoc was good,didn't like the end though

Seriously. What kind of cheap-ass parents only give their kids a miniature cupcake?

Reminder that he has feelings, too: twitter.com/nickedwards2/status/759179034748194816

I need my Megas

I did. That PSA was hilarious.

>No new Megas
>The episodes are nowhere to be found on iTunes
I guess these episodes will never be found on the internet. Unless someone got the episodes from the CN App.

How long are the episodes up on the app for and how does it work?

I vaguely remember knowing that you can usually watch them for free (or on demand with your cable info) on their main site, is it the same idea with the app?

For those who aren't aware, the first few seasons UG were uploaded in this thread. I'm not sure if it's missing any episodes or not though.

Here are the links:
Vol. 1- mega.nz/#F!BQMGUAbB!BFK0FcytK6I9UpCk_ofk8A
Vol. 2- mega.nz/#F!O5sAEYBS!_HDTdGcp1Rsxp2nL2GxGxg
Vol. 3- mega.nz/#F!JQsAWYYL!oXu3jq1c1Qcn7Lv3XzpvQQ
Vol. 4- mega.nz/#F!C5FlSJoY!z4ChNeuKtsctP-d9bx6q7Q

I'm still in the process of grabbing them for myself, so it'd be nice to make sure they aren't lost forever just in case they're taken down.

T H I C C

I always liked Nicks stuff *because* he draws a bit different. that's also part of the reason why I like SU (you can very easily tell the difference between boarders there)

Who's ready to get banned tomorrow?

it would be a shame if UG became a lost media outlet,as we said UG doesn't deserve this type of treatment

probably because there's more than one episode to work with here

Great now I'm going to feel even weirder when I put ranch dressing on my pizza...

don't feel bad user,i think about that too...

>Leigh's brand potato chips
kek

Yeah! "Uncle Grandpa"'s doing it!

youtube.com/watch?v=BMNJqMBwrOI

So..... Does anyone have the episode yet or what?

I can't wait for fanart of Virginia to come rollin' in.

Not really, though... since nobody gives a shit about this cartoon, unfortunately.

she's cute but nobody has uploaded the episode,otherwise id give screenshots