Dude like clean your room idk

>Dude like clean your room idk
>$65,246

I don't get it, why do people like him that much?

Autism.

Sup Forumstards come from single-parent households and he's like their surrogate father figure missing from their lives

>getting paid more than a high school teacher to spout bullshit for 20 minutes in front of a camera

young men love to base their life on what they hear on youtube

There is literally nothing wrong with Jordan Peterson

That weird ass accent with occasional leaf quirks. It's asmr in a way because what he says is rambling.

Pandering to retards is highly profitable.

See also: faith healer infomercials

There is nothing wrong with him but what makes him so great?

This isn't Sup Forums related also fuck you peterson is based people that hate on him haven't watched one video and if they did they have short attention spans and can't follow along with what he's talking about or they're liberals

Fills the average Sup Forumstard's need to be validated (i.e. /ourguy/).

brainlets and lazy people dont like successful people

Some of his stuff is genuinely insightful.

for someone who sounds like kermit the frog, he sure is doing well

>not posting his patreon reward tiers
Kind of weird that this picture is cropped in favor of not showing them

Watch Sup Forums incels hoodwinked by a self-help guru get triggered by this very accurate summary.

>positive message for girls
>abandon your responsibilities
>lion king
>not art
I thought liberals love lion king? because gay parents or smth.

>>getting paid more than a high school teacher
>per month

Define postmodernism

>Define postmodernism
Watch any of his talks and you will hear him talk from a post modern perspective

And funnily enough he talks shit on it

things I dont like

HOW CAN POSTMODERNISTS EVEN COMPETE

Wait, where the fuck is all that money coming from? It can't be his youtube videos, so is it books?

High school teachers are glorified baby sisters that can basically never be fired their job is a fuckin cake walk and most of them are millennial commies that love the state because it's the hand that feeds them the public school system in America is a complete farce and most "teachers" are fucking jokes that are just handed lesson plans and they just regurgitate them onto their students their job requires no mental work

As far as I remember, this guy was a literal who that only became famous because of a viral video of him arguing with a bunch of SJW students at some Canadian college. No one knew or gave a fuck about his irrelevant opinions before that, but because he stood up to SJWs suddenly everyone thinks his retarded opinions are eye opening.

Define what postmodernism actually is

POSTMODERNIST RICK AND MORTY FANS BTFO

>literally everyone I know who likes Peterson tries to sell me on paying for his lectures or some shit
Really sounds like a scam tbqhf.

I think I legitimately want to kill the women or tranny that made this

Patreon works by people paying money for him to create content. It's like kickstarter that never ends.

Which options of his are irrelevant and why?

Don't forget every internet neckbeard latched onto him as well after Rogan had him on.

Being into Peterson is like being into Sam Harris, the lack of validation in your life must be astounding.

>pay 70k on shitty liberal crap commie brainwashing
vs
>free lectures he uploads anyway
MORTY

He makes more than surgeons

How do I get in on this?

But do you have any counter arguments?

Same reason they liked Obama, Tony Robbins, Justin Trudeau etc.

Bland, neat, well dressed middle aged gentleman who peddle empty bumper sticker platitudes in a reasonable and sincere manner that makes you feel like they are imparting important wisdom.

Jordan Peterson says useful shit for people who are depressed

>"free" humanities lectures
You're ovrepaying.

Surrogate father for anime loving, cheeto dust covered basement dwellers raised in pathetic single mother households.

>people are paying a man to tell them to clean their rooms and take daily showers

Its a wide skeptic perspective on how things like Politcs, religion, ideology etc work and conduct.

Peterson speaks in metaphors, not slogans. If you parrot his metaphors without his argument, you're going to sound like a goof.

>waaaaahhh white person making monnies
spot the nigger commie

Postmodernism is legitimately evil and is going to destroy all judeo-Christian Greco Roman founded societies. Once the postmodernist take charge which they will very soon we will be living in a third world hellhole its basically gonna be idiocracy to keep things Sup Forums related

find me a modern humanities professor that isnt FUCK DRUMF

Give me ONE good reason why you haven't cleaned your room

Found the Sup Forumscuck

it is perfectly fine the way it is

because he is smarter than rick and morty

>>waaaaahhh white person making monnies
>spot the nigger commie
this. commie niggers hate people earning money through patreon BUT donate to liberal youtubers. Also bernie sanders and hillary campaigns. LMAOOOOOO
Hey remember when liberals paid 3 MILLION dollars to jill stein for the "vote recount"? I also like the fact that patreon money is being taxed by IRS anyway.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AYYY LMAO

don't expect anyone here shit talking him to say why as it'd just show their true colors - sniping like this maintains that essential mystique

if you think sam harris won that conversation then please kill yourself and leave the fedora behind

>commies hate Patreon
Who do you think you're fooling, Red?

What are some ways to get money from patreon schmucks?
>rlm
>4 low-effort videos a month
>25k

commies hate WHITE CIS MALES earning money in any way. they also hate smart people.
so fuck off libcuck and buy new hillary book.

>complains about academia
>doesn't study/teach STEM
No better than Victim Studies shitheads who do the same. Teach something that produces value in the market.

Make sure to put that on CV. Under "education" write down "watched a guy's videos online" and see how fast you get hired.

>Once the postmodernist take charge
trump is legitimately the first postmodern president; they're already in charge

i dont think you know what that word means

Damn, I wish your teachers taught your retarded ass how punctuation works.

>Once the postmodernist take charge

So you think Strauss' Neo-Conservatism (Trump, Bush I and II, later Reagan) and Neo-Liberalism (Clinton, Obama) aren't post-modern? Take charge? They have already been in charge for no less than 40 years now.

You literally don't know what the fuck "postmodernism" means. You use it like another buzzword, just like degeneracy. You wouldn't whether something was postmodern if Deleuze and Guattari fucking rubbed your face in it.

Stop listening to self-help gurus and read some fucking books, retard

wow that make's literally zero sense. gf u nigger