Politically incorrect

>politically incorrect
>triggers Sup Forumsacks anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxf5GDZ_o1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does?

yeah, it does.

Well, it's been a nice thread. Thanks for sharing.

it triggered my friend real bad when we tried to watch it. he literally flinched at every "nigger".

It isn't politically incorrect though. The nigger is a clear hero, the whites are mocked as inbred and racist, just because it throws around a few racial jokes doesn't mean it deviated from the Hollywood formula, if anything it is a liberal movie masked under racial humor.

Is he black?

He's a goddamned n-GONNGGG

It's crazy to me that there are people who think Blazing Saddles is 'racist.'

In fairness, Blazing Saddles was one of the first movies to have a black hero. What was brave 40 years ago stops being brave decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxf5GDZ_o1w

dayum, i laughed wicked hard watching that scene

And now we have armies of delicate internet dorks who cry every time a black person is in a movie.

Yeah that's what is happening.

why must children ruin everything?

I'm so BTFO out now, I can't even.

DUDE *PRARP* LMAO

It's "problematic" now.

That's what politically incorrect means these days. It's a movie with a fairly positive attitude and message (if you aren't a racist of course), but due to the fact that it actually has fun with colour, and uses terms that people don't use today, it's racist for some reason.
It was politically incorrect back then as well, because it used cursewords and had a black hero.

Im Sup Forumsack and this triggers my feelings please never post that again.

nah, he's just a massive faggot

Now come on boys were's your spirit? I don't hear no singing. When you was slaves you sang like birds.
C'mon, how about a good old nigger work song?