I HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycUcANQJ2-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST WALK AWAY

This show fucking sucks

WALK AWAY

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SHAKASHURI SHOWDOWN

You sound like the ugliest son of a bitch ive ever heard.

Not going to lie, it does. The humor is on par with R&M's and people only like it because it's an alternative to R&M. The dialogue consists of a bunch of rambling and they try pushing the joke until it's stale. Fucking normal flags and contrarians (of R&M) will defend this unfunny show.

Stop lying on the internet.

To be fair, you need to have a high IQ to understand the multi-layered ironic jokes

dumb frogposter

Rick and Morty didn't exist yet, fuckfrog

SEVEN GLIMPSES

Well for one I'm in the higher end of the bell curve when it comes to IQ (that's the right side you fucking ding song) and the jokes are not 'multi-layered'. They're superficial and distasteful. It's honestly the same as R&M. Point being, both shows suck and their target audience are pseudo-intellectual, narcissistic normies.

>Well for one I'm in the higher end of the bell curve when it comes to IQ
are you sure?

Positive. How about yourself? You defending this show proves that you're average.

That's just lake humor.

>I'm in the higher end of the bell curve when it comes to IQ
Sounds like something someone on the lower end of the bell curve would say.

tell us some comedies you enjoy

Mm not really; it's alright though, I saw you try :)

I personally disagree with your assessment of the show but I respect your opinion. I don't think IQ really has any direct affect on what humor you personally enjoy. You should know that people with high IQ can have totally unique reasons to derive enjoyment from something.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of cherokee metaphysics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also xavier's New Age outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Noam Chomsky literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Xavier Renegade Angel truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's existencial catchphrase "Oh frittata" which itself is a cryptic reference to Popo's Sign Language I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the guy who made xavier's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a X:RA tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>can't be civil
>can't move away from discussion you're not interested in
your fucking stupid

TAKE THAT!
TASTE THE TOU-TOU-TOU-PAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=ycUcANQJ2-o

Xavier threads are the worst because its just filled with newfags quoting the show, be creative you lazy fucks

So it was the R&M before R&M existed?
That's even worse. Xavierfags kill yourselves.

You'd rather they come up with an annoying meme that they spam for months on end?

In the episode where Xavier smokes cigarettes and eats bacon to travel back in time, the "inner pain" segment where every "pain" makes them twitch as they say it...someone once commented that it was a YouTube Poop before YouTube Poop videos were a thing.

SELF
I've got bigger fish to fry.

Being creative doesn't require making cancerous memes, they could just share their opinion on the show

peepshow

this but unironically

I'm gonna fill you with this cigarette I just bought off the reference plot. Best ever woven. You're just a heated sloth, my flippy sexty ills friend.

we don't coddle to strange chinamen with no sense of self who stand secretly by for inderterminate amounts of time gonna put you in a (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa) world of hurt
TAKE THAT

pro tip: quoting a funny show won't make you funny by proxy