FUCK YOU SHEBOONS

FUCK YOU SHEBOONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine going up to them and just blowing all their heads off. Would be amazing.

Why do niggers love making fools out of themselves?

because no matter what they du
they din du NOTHIN

Fucking nogs disrespecting this country makes me ill

Wish the klan made an example of some of them

Seriously hope you are using a proxy

HEY WH*TE BITCHES, IS ME AN MY GIRLS GONNA HAVE TO STRETCH YOUR LEGS OUT FOR YOU? WHAT, YA'LL CAN'T KNEEL? SHAQUEENA, GRAB THEY LEGS

>its a "jews foment civil strife through the media" episode

cops are out there gunning down innocent armed 19 year old toddlers

No you don't, and no he isn't.

Imprison them or expel them or deport them back to Africa. They can be proud of the anthem of their homeland.

le edge *tips*

>literal Nazis do their thing
>good boys dindu nuffin
>black kids do a protest
>literally the end of society as we know it
You're a laughing stock

found the nigger

Oh fuck off this is America libcuck he has the right to voice his opinions about these vile subhumans

Their protest is manufactured dumb ass

Fucking ungrateful apes

Fuck off Tyrone

obviously they did something right if they pissed you off enough to post this every 10 minutes and continuously get banned for it :^)

What I don't get, is kneeling is more a form of loyalty and submission to authority than anything. Whereas a salute is more about honor and respect for our history and tradition.

It's like they're submitting to the very institute they are protesting.

Except for the part where Nazi demonstrations result in melees.

story?

niggers aren't very smart

Stand the fuck up, apes.

What's wrong with cheerleaders playing in the band? There's nothing wrong with this?

Friendly reminder that free citizens stand, and it's subjects to a king that kneel.

Do you think they've really thought this through

Yeah no shit

They are in affect bowing in submission to their cult leaders of the left, the media, the institutions they claim to be against

They didn't really think about it much.
>What's the opposite of standing? Kneeling I guess?

u mad white bois?

point to the post that you meant to respond to

S H I T T E D

blacks fuck white women for status lol it doesn't mean shit

There's a nigger. Some family who needed a babysitter was stupid enough to accept her craigslist ad. OOGA BOOGA!

Never trust a nigger

NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Nigger

>~7% of population commits ~42% of murders
>AYO BUT DAT RASHUL DISKIMINTON BE BAD YO!

what did bl*cks mean by this

BLACKED

>>>/reddit/

you can't deport someone to a place they've never been to

>Black women not making fools of themselves whenever they can

IT'S THESE BLACK HAIR HATTED WHORES WHO LOVE MAKING A JOKE OF THE BLACK RACE. OH BUT AS SOON AS SOMEONE LIKE ME BRINGS UP THIS NONSENSE I GET MESSAGES SAYING "BUT YA MAMA BLACK" AND HOW I'M A COON OR A SELLOUT FOR ""DA WYTE MAN". YOU SEE THESE BT LEMM HUNNIDS ARE OUT FOR ONE THING ONLY AND THAT'S DEE N A
DICK N ATTENTION
FUCK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT

white bois angry they hav small dicks lol

Where's that good for nothing coon Krager getting his dick hard to these bitches?

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY

Started and committed by niggers and their leftist allies

Story?!? Fucking pull your head out of your ass Hillary voter!!

the fuck is this?

White men have small dicks like black men leave when there's kids

it saddens me that this girl ruined her genetic line and will become a future single mother

This is a good thread

das rite boi, and you gonna pay dat child support while me and my homies go to college lol

she's a good girl she dindu nuffin she was on her way to church to pray but was being oppressed by white people

>going ape shit over a minimum wagecuck job at mcdick's
>is a literal ape
my sides

it means the white woman's status is lowered

Who in his or her right, white mind would leave their baby with a woman who looks like a member of the black panther party? Watched one too many Morgan Freeman movies?

No shit, so obviously not all white women are flocking to blacks. A lot are, but most aren't

Beware of these badass gentlemen