NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

act

rotten tomatoes really is trying to be a mob of sorts. I dont like it.
I'll judge a film myself, I got time to watch it if I want to

That's because there aren't any reviews ye-OH SHIT HAHAHAHA

can't be any flatter than her chest

>2/4
bit harsh to say this is 0% then. guy just says its as mediocre as the original

She used to be so cute before xhe turned into a genderless dyke. Stupid little whore. She could've had a great career if she utilised her cuteness

RIP in Reece's Pieces Ellen Page

>we live in an age of unnecessary remakes

Hollywood has been cranking out remakes, adaptations, and rehashed material since basically the beginning. If you don't know that you shouldn't be a film critic.

What a weird fucking movie to remake. Why? The original was neither popular nor good.

ayy lmao

You could tell it's utter trash just by its trailer

>it's real

I guess you could say this movie's tomato meter...flatlined.

This

What the fuck how can a movie get 0% ?

AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Because it’s possible for no reviewer to give the movie a positive score.

Tomatometer works by positive or negative scores, each based on their own metric set by the reviewer. Say some wacknut gives a movie a 7/10 on his shitty blog, while Patrician McPlebington of the Neo Yokio Times gives it a 2/5. That means the movie has a 50% score.

In this case, EVERYONE has given it a negative score.

Do you really think she cares?

I'll quote lil'Wayne
> "Come if you want, I got paid already."

Is HAHAHA posting the laziest form of shitposting?

IT JUST JUMPED TO 3%

have Ellen Page starring in it

FUCKING ICKY VICKY

3 percent. You have to be especially untalented to nail anything less than 30.

Nina Dobrev chose the wrong movie. Holy shit, I guess it's back to yachting.

that's what they get for not putting the most attractive actress in the trailers

I hope she fails in everything she does, the world has no room for ugly pretentious canadian dykes

the only shame is that she brings down other actors in her downward spiral into irrelevancy

>I wear boys clothes
>...a-and makeup and long hair
no conviction, she's not trying

Just got back from seeing it. Honestly wasn't that bad, not really good but I at least cared a little bit about what happened. Much better than Friend Request which was complete trash.

Ellen Page on suicide watch

Haven't actually seen this in a while since no one posts Page threads anymore since her fanbase is dead.

Thats actually what should be remade; shitty movies that could've been better. Not movies that are already good. To bad this failed, too.

I want to eat Ellen's pusy during her period

Kill yourself, you unfunny faggot

JAJAJA NO SEÑOR

T. EPDF

For berardinelli a 2/4 is basically a "don't waste your time" however. a 1 or half-star out of 4 may at least provide some lulz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'll quote lil'Wayne
kys

LOL